Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360

I despise the stunt runs. They are my enemy :TWIST:.

(Basically, I'm shit at them and can't do them :(()

I'm not good at stunt tuns either.

depends where you are, sometimes i get like 200,000 easy because theres so much jumps etc, but half the time theres bugger all jumps etc around

New islands coming to Burnout Paradise as free DLC

burnoutparadisedlcforfree.jpg

Talk of new downloadable content for Burnout Paradise has been burbling around the Criterion Games website. On the forums, creative director Alex Ward has revealed that new cars will be made available as downloadable content in both the Xbox 360 and PS3 version. More exciting, though, is news of the expansion of Paradise City, with the introduction of several islands to the map. Perhaps even more exciting, however, is news that the islands will be offered as a free update to the game.

Details are still scarce at this point, but Alex Ward states that bridges from the main section of Paradise City will lead out to the new islands, each of which will offer "a different type of gameplay." Whether this means that islands will depart from the open-ended style of Paradise, or whether the terrain of each will be suited to certain play styles remains to be seen. The islands themselves will be offered as free, mandatory software updates, while the new cars will be sold via the traditional microtransaction system.

I'm playing this as I type - three stunt runs away from an Elite license. Really getting on my nerves though, I hope I never have to do them ever ever again...

Trying to play ranked matches on this now is getting a pain in the arse, you just get dickheads who don't seem to understand that the idea is that you start a race...

The new island looks great.

online is getting on my nerves..

1. people don't start races quick enough

2. I get kicked out for no reason. Do people not like my name or something..

Had a go on this yesterday (as some of you on my Live List may have seen) and I think its so darn boring and 1 dimensional... Crash, flip, Roll, Crash, Crash, Crash, Takedown... zzzzz

The update at the end of the month will include 3 new game modes online - Stunt Run, Road Rage and Marked Man :COOL: as well as a bunch of other stuff :COOL:

Tis all too late, GTA IV will be released and the end of all other gaming will happen! From what I just heard about GTA IV, nowt else will be worth playing.

When GTA hits I wont stop playing my regular stuff.

Today, we're delighted to announce Burnout Paradise custom soundtracks
will be coming to the Playstation 3 as part of our Cagney software
update.

If you want to play your own music while in Paradise City, it's now possible via Easydrive without interrupting the game.

This couldn't be simpler...you just hit the Easydrive menu, select Soundtrack and hit Custom.

This brings up the XMB custom soundtracks page, where you can select
what you'll play, whether you want to shuffle or repeat and group
music.

This will be part of our Cagney software update."

I love Criterion, other devs need to rip offf their online system.

You say that but trying to get a ranked race is harder and harder, they piss about for half an hour. I can't be arsed waiting for them to start any more.

I was referring to the ease in which you get online.

The ranked races are getting sorted in update next week.

Just start your own JB :)). Do you still play this by the way? I haven't played it for about a month.

I still play it, love it to bits, but I've completed it offline so I'm waiting for the patch now before getting back into it.

Cool, I will be on in it for a few days when the new DLC is out :)).

As long as the new content is free thats fine by me

the islands are all free, they will be paid for content also.

Back
Top Bottom