Borderlands Xbox 360, PS3

Stick with it :)

I put it on earlier, thought i'd have a quick blast. I'm still on it 3 hours later ...

9hrs 43mins 16secs, I've only just killed Sledge :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's turned into Borederlands :YAWN: some 10 hrs later, it's just more of the same over and over again and the story doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Far too many other games out I'd rather be playing including GTA DLC and Forza, then once MW2, Assassins Creed 2 and Left4Dead 2 hits this will get no play time.

I have had a couple of hours on it and have not been grabbed by it yet. Can't see me sticking with it much longer tbh unless it vastly improves

I sold mine, thought it was shite. Nothing about the game grabbed me at all

I liked Fallout 3 a lot but ... I don't know. It was a little on the boring side at times. Lots and lots of long distance walking with no action only to get caught out by 4 super mutants, die and then having to reload the last checkpoint and run all the way back to wherever you came from to buy ammo and guns that you couldn't carry before. Do the walk again, kill the mutants... run on a bit and find that you need something you dropped off earlier to progress on.

Ordered this anyway on the PS3. I wanted it on release but there were far too many games out and this way just the unlucky one i passed on.

Played this today for a hour or two online co op with my brother and it started a bit ... boring but it got much better as we went along. Happy with it so far though for what I paid.

Started playing this splitscreen coop with the wife last night, awesome fun on the 120" projector screen! Does anyone know if the DLC's are worth buying and if they can continue to be played split screen coop?

You missed when the DLC was on offer a few weeks ago, the Zombie Island of Doctor Ned, and the General Knoxx are supposed to be the best to get. Mad Moxi is a long drawn out pain of a thing. I would suspect the DLC should work so long as the account it was bought on was the Player 1 as such.

Started playing this splitscreen coop with the wife last night, awesome fun on the 120" projector screen! Does anyone know if the DLC's are worth buying and if they can continue to be played split screen coop?

Yeah the latest one is absolute rubbish, the rest are good. I played the first one for a few hours and gave up, was bored to death.

To celebrate the release of Borderlands through Games on Demand, stock up on the Add-ons for half the price:

October 19-25:

Borderlands Secret Armory, 400 Microsoft Points
Zombie Island , 400 Microsoft Points
The Underdome, 400 Microsoft Points

There is also a GOTY Edition coming out, not sure if it will be Borderlands and DLC card or if it will be all on the disc, I suspect it will be a DLC Card though.

Back
Top Bottom