Benfica Thread

Re: SL Benfica thread - CAMACHO IS BACK! - OLÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ!

i think this season is already lost
i don't think we can win the superliga this year,it's great to have Camacho, but he didn't have the pre-season to prepare the team at his image
now he's got 2 options: or he chooses 2 wingers to be bought (because he normally plays in classic 442) or he'll have to play in 4x4x2 diamond
but the most important thing is that he stays longer than before so he can build a squad of his own choice and that's acts the way he wants

no próximo ano ganhamos tudo !! :8):

Yeah, I think this year what we can win is simple a Cup, but it's a throphy that's why it matters. :)

Maybe next year we can win the championship... ;)

Did anyone read the Record article about the possibility of Falcão joining Benfica futsal team at winter transfers? That would be freaking amazing! We have the best Portuguese players playing at our side and we could have a international futsal superstar playing for us! It's kinda Ronaldinho playing at Benfica current team. :D

Here's the article:
http://www.record.pt/noticia.asp?id=755376&idCanal=277 :)

Yeah, I think this year what we can win is simple a Cup, but it's a throphy that's why it matters. :)

Maybe next year we can win the championship... ;)

Did anyone read the Record article about the possibility of Falcão joining Benfica futsal team at winter transfers? That would be freaking amazing! We have the best Portuguese players playing at our side and we could have a international futsal superstar playing for us! It's kinda Ronaldinho playing at Benfica current team. :D

Here's the article:
http://www.record.pt/noticia.asp?id=755376&idCanal=277 :)

OMG!! Falcão??? That's impossible...

Come on, it's good to keep expectations low so we won't be dissapointed but... We can still do it ffs, the whole season is ahead of us. If the team clicks with Camacho, we can do it.

Be positive! Support the team! ;)

of course i'll support the team but i just think camacho does not have the conditions this year to be champion

falcão in benfica that would be freaking awesom but i highly doubt the source of those news

It's so possible as Adu joined Benfica a few weaks ago. :)

About new players... I think we need a new offensive midfielder to substitute Karagounis, I think Diego Souza could return from loan at Grêmio.
Roger from Flamengo could return too, he also knows the coach and could perform a good season.

What do you guys think? :)

Força Benfica!

Re: SL Benfica thread - The thread of the Red Eagles

i think we should buy ruben amorim whose is player who showed a lot of potential last year. he's young and he's portuguese
we should buy another midfielder but one who's more internationally experienced. rochemback won't come, as he was desired by santos not camacho
diego's return is another option
if we are to buy another striker then surely dabao will be loaned for this season and will gain experience
and we also need another centre-back

Hello boys! I think we should buy a great centre-back like Zé Castro and a box-to-box such as Rochemback (I hope Camacho don't forget that player). Riquelme is my dream but its almost impossible.

Anyone saw Di María play agaisnt København?

Wow... I think we'll not hold him longer, what a player!

I'm sure we'll not miss Simão anymore...

:D

He made a few mistakes here and there, should've passed the ball here and there but... You just know watching him. Hes got game. He's a player. And he can only get better.

calm down SPiTFiRE
he's got potential but he still has a lot to learn
simão was a complete player, di maria isn't. maybe in a few years he'll make us forget simão but right now i think their value isnt't comparable

I liked what I saw... much better than Fábio "Mergulhão"!

And please don't be so harsh... he's not at 100% condition form.

Almost beautiful! :D

it's not an easy group make i think we'll make it through to the next phase

Will be very hard for us, we must draw at San Siro and not lose in Scotland and Ukraine... we have a new team and it's very young so it will be very hard.

I just want us to have a quarter of the luck we had yesterday in Denmark from now on. We will be safe if so.

Now seriously, we will need to improve a lot in a short amount of time if we want to get through the group stage. We are playing like crap these days and though it can only get better there's a lot of work to be done.

We've lost the key players of last season and we haven't managed to replace them properly. We've bought quite young players who lack experience and/or need to get used to the portuguese football. It will take a while until we finally get on track I'm afraid.

Let's wait and see.

Di María...
Di María...
Di María...

What a quality! :D

he played very well, along with cardozo he's our best buy this year
but for me the best player was rui costa, "o maestro". he's just absolute class

We played very well last night! Di Maria and Cardozo are amazing! Maxi Pereira is also a good player and Christian Rodriguez needs to show more atributs.

Di "Magia"!

nacvsbenf07_12.jpg

Last edited:

We're getting btter and better, only time will help us in way of developing a great team with future. :D

WHAT A GAME!

HAHAH!

Best attack in 3 weeks with Camacho with 7 Goals scored like FC Porto...

Best Defense in 3 weeks with Camanho with 1 Goal suffered like FC Porto...

FORÇA BENFICA!

:mryellow:

Rui Costa, o melhor jogador que eu já vi jogar pelo benfica. é uma honra vê-lo jogar pelo nosso clube. nem se o benfica comprasse o ronaldo, o kaká e o messi me dava tanta alegria ver o benfica jogar como tendo o maestro. acho que esta será a sua última época embora espera que ele ainda nos dê de presente mais uma época, mas mesmo que ele não voltasse a jogar pelo benfica eu já ficava muito honrado por o ter visto jogar no seu clube. marcou um dos melhores golos que vi até hoje. poucos golos me deixaram tão entusiasmado como este.
OBRIGADO MAESTRO

Back
Top Bottom