Become a Legend: Discussion Thread

I have chosen C as injury likelyhood, i wish i didn't because every time i get tackled, i fliipin get injured and miss 1-2 weeks, then have to go back to the bench, then finally iget to start again, then ijury happens and i am back where i started. It's fucking ridiculous. Is there anyway to change this, i mean change my injury likelyhood to A or B?

I know what you mean. Fucking Rosicky and van Persie get injured EVERY TIME they get tackled, it's so annoying. I have to buy about 4 AMF/SS in the transfer window so I have some talent as backup.

Hey!
Was signed by Newcastle in the beginning...did manage to get top scorer, top assist and MVP...then i was transfer to Napoli...wasn't a good club to play anyway...Newcastle sign me back in the mid-negotiation...at the end of the season, sign to Atl. Madrid! good thing Aguero was there, great partners with him...one thing for sure, my stats wasn't that good enough...is there a way to start with better attributes in the beginning?

Guys, I have some questions here:

- The cutscenes when you sign with a team or get interviewed, or you win awards like player of the year and such, where can I see it? I can't see mine yet... Fan made patches affect that somehow?

- How can I start well a BAL profile? I guess mine suck, I have good shot and pass stats (I was raising Strength and Kicking Technique).

- Which fanmade patch do you guys suggest for playing BAL?

Thanks in advice.

Last edited:
Guys, I have some questions here:

- The cutscenes when you sign with a team or get interviewed, or you win awards like player of the year and such, where can I see it? I can't see mine yet... Fan made patches affect that somehow?

- How can I start well a BAL profile? I guess mine suck, I have good shot and pass stats (I was raising Strength and Kicking Technique).

- Which fanmade patch do you guys suggest for playing BAL?

Thanks in advice.

1. Cutscenes - AFAIK, there are no cutscenes when you sign for a new team or when you're interviewed. Cutscenes are there only when you get Player Of the Year award. Yet, I may be wrong here :)

2. Starting "well" - legally, you can't - the whole point is that you start as a weak youngster and then you progress and build your career and abilities by playing well. If you want to cheat, search for BAL editors.

3. Fanmade patch for playing BAL - this is highly subjective, but i prefer GA Community patch (with default OF, that comes with lowered stats for vast majority of players). It's a long and sad story about retarded AI for each and every team you play for in BAL, thanks Konami :( (a lot of reading about that can be found on the forum). The whole point with this "lowered stats business" is that your teams won't be that much retarded when they play against CPU teams with lowered stats - and that's very important if you want to keep your mental health and your nerves mostly intact :D

Cheers.

2. Starting "well" - legally, you can't - the whole point is that you start as a weak youngster and then you progress and build your career and abilities by playing well. If you want to cheat, search for BAL editors.

No, no cheating :S I mean, like raising my player (I like to pick WF, both sides), i'm considering to start again BAL.

And at which level should I start?

Thanks

You'll never get a good player from the beginning ;) - there will be differences in initial stats depending on a position you choose (WG for example usually gets very, very good agility, but poor stamina, etc.), but overall, you'll always get a weak player.

About level to start - that's really up to you. Just remember that you can always change the difficulty during transfer period at the end of each season ;)

depending on your rating in the scout game,your stats will go accordingly.
i started a new one as CM other day , got in scout match 8, then got 8 to 7.5 in the training games, then got called up for england before i even got in the first team of my club, my first go i struggled to get given an eng cap. but i like the challenge of starting over, as it gets to easy as your player gets to good, and of course i get bored of the stupid AI, you have to play to it, it can not play to you.
overall not a bad addition, they need sort the online still though.

It happens when you're on the bench and you set the game speed to 2x. When you're bought on the game goes to something like 0.7x instead of 1x. :P

Two ways around this, be in the starting 11 or set the game speed to 1x and just wait :))

It's a pain to have to wait to go on when you're on the bench. Suggestion to Konami: Integrate a sort of CM style text mode when on bench, so you can rapidly skip through the match.

Hi all,

i have question, at the beginning from BAL i choose the Turkisch, ( i playing with a Patch ;)),(France), Italy and Spanish league.

but later i notice that i didn't choose the english league ( i taught i had changed it with the France legaue)

so can i change the English league with the France?
I love the english clubs and its boring without Manu, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chealse and so on...:P

Sorry for my English...:)

hello, i need help please.

Hi, i started playing PES09 this year, i played FIFA for the last 7 years, and i love PES become a legend mode.
But now, after two seasons i reach the age of 19, all is good, and i get called for my national team in the EURO 2011 QUALIFIERS. I play 2 matches but when i get to the third , the game crashes , and windows gives me the "DON~T SEND" error.
What can i do ? I use PES 2009, i have a nice oatch installed on it, i use WINDOWS XP.
First time,I thought it crashes because it`s a windows error and i`ve reinstalled PES and started a new "become a legend" game, but now, i have the same problem. First time it crashed when i press "match start" with Spain, now it crashes when i press match start with France.
Does somebody have the same problem or knows how to fix it ?
I would apreciate it couse i want to play more seasons. Thanks

it's konami's way of trying to get you to buy 2010.
they give you bal which is addictive and but buggy so you hope that if you buy the new pes it will all be fine.
you can compare it too dealers selling junkies diluted drugs.

it's konami's way of trying to get you to buy 2010.
they give you bal which is addictive and but buggy so you hope that if you buy the new pes it will all be fine.
you can compare it too dealers selling junkies diluted drugs.

i'm starting to belive in you, i'm in my 7th season, last two seasons were very good to me but now the player is slower, can't drible, can't score, basically i'm just standing 90 minutes in the field

Hi boys, i have started a Become a Legend but i have wrong put value C in Injury Tollerance :(
One SlideTrackle = One Injury for me and 4 week out of squad!

It's impossibile to play the game and boring..... for pc.. exist a programs to modify this value ??

Hi everyone. I've been trying to play online, but I'm kinda frustrated right now, so I seek your advice :)

1 - How do I chat, for god's sakes? I see people chatting on the lobby, but I can't get access to that chat screen. I've trying pressing every button on the gamepad and keyboard, and nothing.

2- I'm trying to play Legends - but I can only see one server (ESPIMAS) and it's always empty, what gives? No one in the world plays Legends or something's wrong with my system?

Thank you!

I play BAL for 4 season. Now I'm on Liverpool. Somehow my BAL file is corrupted. I could load the file, and after select the shirt color (when player line up is shown) it didnt respond again. Anybody have tools for fix this. I have download tools from GA, but that is useless.

Thanks before

Does anyone know how the hell can you get those special atributes like scoring,dribbling etc? I scored in 5 seasons 220 goals (!) and still I don't have the Scoring star...

Does anyone know how the hell can you get those special atributes like scoring,dribbling etc? I scored in 5 seasons 220 goals (!) and still I don't have the Scoring star...

If you are striker then you must score a goal in 5 games in a row. midfielders don't get it.

Thanks for that.

Is there some list of what you need to do so you can get those special attributes?

I'm on my 4th season, played on Almería 1st, then Deportivo La Coruña 2 seasons and now moved to AC FIorentina. It's really fun, but i've found some bugs, I don't know if this is happening because i'm playing a patched Pes 2009 (ibk patch): I checked another teams rosters (using "market data") and I found that some clubs have players really young (17-18 years old) with most their stats at 95.. It's this happening only to me?

THanks.

I love pro evo, love BAL mode, but there are still a good few things that make me want to go on a killing spree.

1)Your Team Mates are Morons - Dont really need to explain more on this everyone knows.

2) The Manager is a Moron - Often subs you off when you have played 80 minutes, you could be playing at an 8.0 rating, the game be 2-2 you scored both goals, have lots of stamina ready and the manager will sub you off ??????
Its like Gaurdiola subbing messi off Barca are 2-2 and Messi is on fire.

3) More Manager trouble, I scored 16 from 20 goals for Inter Milan Average rating of
7.40 best in team,,,,,they relased me at the end of season ???

4) Why is every deal you sign only a 1 year one, ????

gotta tell you the truth; this has happened to me twice, it seems the better graphics you have, the more the game will function as his best. First of all, I was always saying that in BaL mode your partners were stupid, no matter if you were at Valencia C.F (which is a good team) you'd have a great chance to lose to the worst team of the Eredivisie League, there were a lot of bugs and stupid decisions your partners do, but look at this, I just upgraded my pc to Windows 7 (I was using XP), which has a new tech called WARP, that makes your CPU to act as a graphics accelerator, and it improved INCREDIBLY the graphics perfomance of my nVidia card, the 8400 GS (which is not really good at all), now the game runs better, the physics of the game are awesomely improved; I mean the ball makes more realistics moves, so do the players (and your Legend) and your companion's AI is improved too, they pass you the ball and awesomely they DO DRIBBLE OTHER PLAYERS, not always but at least they now do that, they make better passes, well whatever everything else is improved. If u're using pc try to improve your graphics, installing the latest drivers or upgrading your pc. And if you have the advantage to play PES 2009 in a PS3 or XBOX compare it to your PC's perfomance and you'll see probably they aren't the same if not well emulated.

Improving your graphics is real good, I wanted to share to you this since I think it can solve a lot of common problems. Bye.

87245157.jpg

87500520.jpg

should i stay with this stats? :)

I have been playing PES 2010 and just finished my first season in the premiership with sunderland, my position is WF both sides and my favorite foot is my right. I made the bench by the forth match and played in every match after that, I was starting or comming on from the bench.
Ended up winning the league and FA Cup in first season and was top goal scorer in the league with 28 goals to my name and was top assist in the FA Cup, by the end of the last match I was called up to play for England in the World Cup and came on in the second half of all three group games, was a tough group with these teams Saudi Arabia Brazil and Denmark, got a 3-3 draw with Saudi Arabia in the first game as I came on second half being 2-1 down, set up Rooney with a cross into the box from just outside on the left which he headed home, then Saudi Arabia scored a third which left me to burst into the box round the keeper and grab a point.
Brazil wasn't as bad tho did get another point with a 2-2 draw I scored in that game also, with the chance of being knocked out we needed more than a point plus goals against Denmark as Brazil was playing for the second spot in the group with there last game against Saudi Arabia, Don't know how but we did it beat them 7-1 and I scored a hat trick and set up one. Now are next game is against Argentina so will see what happens.

Last edited:
I've just started a BAL game but when I go to the training game the kits are both the same colour eg black. Im using the SMPATCH, is there something I can do as its impossible to play with both team having the same kit on.

i was playing become a legend and was with juventus and than del piero was 38 yrs old and was supposed to retire than when the league was finished del piero was 34 yrs ol is it a bug and if so is there a patch.

Hello All! I decided in this year PES to give a try at the BAL feature, and I have a somewhat dumb question...
Why when I press the "request pass" button while sprinting my player momentarily stops running? In fact the same thing happens even if I am not sprinting (not holding the "L1" button - I am using an original PS2 pad in my PC via an adaptor). Is any way to somehow "bypasss" thet glitch? (a patch maybe).
Thanks In ADdvance1

Im 25 years old in my 9th season.I transfered from arsenal to ajax beacuse i want it to be a team leader(To be captain,take FK's Pk's CK's)
I played at Napoli Psg Marseille Real Madrid Arsenal Ajax 2x Inter

Back
Top Bottom