BE A PRO 5v5 ONLINE discussion thread

Re: BE A PRO 5vs5 ONLINE discussion thread

How did you get people from here in your 5v5 games Coopz? I couldn't accept your invite last night as I was playing in a 5v5 game myself.

We was all inviting each other and eventually we was all in the same room and stayed together

I wanna play tonight but its a drinking night tonight, maybe i can slip a few games in before i leave ;)

I won't be available tonight or tomorrow night, maybe Sunday though.

yea this 5v5 is great ... im just tired of random games where all people take all attackers and dont pass the ball. If if you need a player who knows how to play as a team add me. Ma gamertag is gj0w (if this isnt working try gjow). Hope we can play some good matches soon.

It's funny that people are always choosing forwards, they get the ball and don't pass but just run forwards and hope for the best. Surely they've played the normal version and know you can't just run forwards when you get the ball? You get the feeling it's a bunch of kids playing sometimes when they try to take the whole pitch on starting from defence.

Yeah was awesome last night. Im going on again now for a bit as ive finished work the week so if anyones playing come an join me. Im not looking forward to playing against 9 other random folk.

I was great as the holding mid, breaking up play and doing all the hard work

It's great fun, even though a lot of pepople refuse to pass. If you're going to playt again some other time, please invite me. :)

i loved the mode, only thing that made me really mad is the "ANY" option...this makes all the BE APRO mode sense go away. and the problem is that theres awways some twats the pick it evan when the rest of the team says:"no picking ANY!"
if u wanna control the hole team just go and play single or coop mode...the hole be apro idea is to be only one player

I thought it was fun choose "any" and that it was very different to playing offline. You still have other people making runs and space for you, or using you to pass to etc. It just plays like a totally different game and I don't mind "any" being used.

In fact I'd prefer someone to play as "any" as long as they played to the position because then it takes away the predictability of the AI.

I thought it was fun choose "any" and that it was very different to playing offline. You still have other people making runs and space for you, or using you to pass to etc. It just plays like a totally different game and I don't mind "any" being used.

In fact I'd prefer someone to play as "any" as long as they played to the position because then it takes away the predictability of the AI.

ok i understand your ideas:)..
but still, it does take away all the "be a pro" mode porpouse specially becasue the ability of the guy who is controling ANY will be a LOT more decising than any other in the game..and imo thats not what the be a pro mode was intend for..
at least they should give the room host a option to turn of the ANY positon option.

I also think its not a bad idea to have one who plays as any on the field. S o that person can play good defense because cpu is really poor in defense in be a pro mode. I still dont know where you can choose online coop game instead of be a pro mode.

i loved the mode, only thing that made me really mad is the "ANY" option...this makes all the BE APRO mode sense go away. and the problem is that theres awways some twats the pick it evan when the rest of the team says:"no picking ANY!"
if u wanna control the hole team just go and play single or coop mode...the hole be apro idea is to be only one player

I kinda agree with both of you! I do think that the whole point of be a pro is to keep each player to 1 set position for the whole match and that would be my preference but in a couple of games i played last night where it was 4 a side the other 3 guys in my team chose the 3 forwards. In that situation i chose "any" so there was at least some human input in the other 2/3 of the park and it worked very well. I sat back did the defending and played the ball into midfield while the other 3 made some good runs up front making gaps to pass into.

So all in all i wouldn't want "any" to be removed but a good compromise would be (as already suggested) to have it as a selectable option for the captain to turn on or off

If you get 5 on a team then its best to have 4 as certain players and 1 as Any, it works really well

The "any" player tends to be the sweeper or playmaker it seems. At least that's how I'm seeing it. The "any" player doesn't mind choosing a defender and is happy to be a midfielder setting up plays for the kids who only choose forwards.

I like the "any" option, but I do see Brunnoce's point about the point being you stick to one player.

1. Do you have to play in the Be A Pro camera mode or can you change to Tele cam? I know you can offline.
2. Can all 5 choose the "Any" option if they so wish?
3. Up for some PS3 action tonight once I've downloaded if anybody is interested?

Cheers guys.

If you get 5 on a team then its best to have 4 as certain players and 1 as Any, it works really well

agree , it works a lot better than every one with only one player..but it does take away the modes propourse.
i think it makes the team too much dependable in the "ANY" guys abilities..

also i didnt find the cpu to play bad , i played some games without anyone controling ANY and when the users didnt ask the cpu to do stupid things(like ask for a pass evan when theyre marked, or asking the cpu for pressure when it wasnt needed) the cpu behave very good.
we played as spain about 4 games without a ANY player..and also noone picked fabregas, he played exactly like fabregas in real life...he was just all ove rthe picth..making runs and great passes..while i was m.senna doing all the dirt work , robing balls and just simply organizing the defense.

1. Do you have to play in the Be A Pro camera mode or can you change to Tele cam? I know you can offline.
2. Can all 5 choose the "Any" option if they so wish?
3. Up for some PS3 action tonight once I've downloaded if anybody is interested?

Cheers guys.

1: yes, u can change
2: yes they can(i played yester with 3 any guys, it was a mess, i was the only fixed player)
3: 360 :(

I picked 'any' because I played it for the first time and didn't see you could pick your players on that screen. And it is on 'any' by default.

I changed the camera too after 1 match to Tele. The Be a Pro cam sucks for me. And it's way harder to shoot at goal that way (strange, but true).

Is it possible that the whole teams picks any? So that you play it like a normal 5 vs 5 match?

I picked 'any' because I played it for the first time and didn't see you could pick your players on that screen. And it is on 'any' by default.

I changed the camera too after 1 match to Tele. The Be a Pro cam sucks for me. And it's way harder to shoot at goal that way (strange, but true).

Is it possible that the whole teams picks any? So that you play it like a normal 5 vs 5 match?

i was not talking about u m8:)..that was my first macth too..i didnt understand very much what was happening..
but yeh i think all 5 users can pick ANY

Hmmm didn't know you could change the camera. I found the default camera a bit annoying as when you had the ball, seeing angles to pass and judging the distance of the players around you was a bit awkward.

Yeah I play on tele cam for everythin. Found the be a pro cam was a bit jerky and sometimes you would randomly turn round on the ball, causing you to loose it.

I love it on tele cam :)

well enjoyed the games lastnight with you lot

when playing with randoms, it is frustrating cos if you don't play as a team it ruins it

you need to play in your own position and do things as you would playing in a proper team , it is ace

will be on later tonight if people see me, invite me

how do you stay in one room, when the game ends it asks me to go back to arena?

only way i cld continue playing with you guys was someone inviting me

just sent most of you a FR!

It will be from 'pbb76' if you dont know who the hell as sent it!

Accept/Reject as desired :-)

I'm going on FIFA now for some 5 v 5!

If you're going to play and if there is a spot left, it would be very nice if you could invite me. Has been playing all day as I'm home sick, and it would be fun to play with some guys who won't dribble all the time. :)

Back
Top Bottom