BE A PRO 5v5 ONLINE discussion thread

Re: BE A PRO 5X5 ONLINE MODE IS OUT.

Hmm, the thing is I doubt there are another 9 people out there who don't wanna be Barcelona... :roll:

Might be good to organise an Evo Web game?

Re: BE A PRO 5X5 ONLINE MODE IS OUT.

Anyone know if this adds 2v2 on 4 different Xboxes too?

EDIT:
just playing Be A Pro now online, its great fun :D no lag either so far

Last edited:
Re: BE A PRO 5vs5 ONLINE MODE IS OUT.

Ooooooo

Tim, Jay, CW and Daz

lets get on there and show em what its all about :)

I got lumbered with a team of clueless cunts on my first game. My strike partner hadnt heard of the offside trap and the 2 guys who were in defence had no idea how to tackle without fouling

Hi Tim7,

My favourite team after Marseille is Chelsea and Didier papapa Drogba :)
Tomorrow I'll be here at 6 pm if you want a teamate ^^

This mode must be great !!

I will be on at about 8

can we setup online leagues..

i am up for a league with online pro if we can do it, 5 players in one team should be fun

im interested

i played alot and one game all the other players where running round like headless chickens, and I got MOTM with bloody Riise at left back, shows how crap they were

or how awesome I am :d

Just had a game with kevao and olimorris etc. The guy I chose was a numpty.

It was good fun. great shot for the goal.

I have my headset out now - so I can speak to people.

Re: BE A PRO 5vs5 ONLINE discussion thread

Someone said that if one person quits in the game, it ends it for everyone. This true?

Bit rubbish if so!

EDIT;
Btw, I'm online in the free roam area. So invite me if you need an extra man. I'm not too bad! :)

Last edited:

There is 7 of us off here on it and its awesome

Kevano - I have to call it a night - the wife has come home and I am under the thumb. Hopefully be on saturday.

just had a good game with all the lads,

me and Flawless lost 1-0 against 5 others lol, I had a stinker

can we setup online leagues..
There's no league function for it unfortunately. Would be incredibly hard to make one any way, 20 players would only cover 4 teams, not much of a league that is it... :eh:

I'm yet to play Be A Pro, at all (offline or online). I don't see the point when it's pointless friendles offline, and I can just imagine what online is like. "And there's seven people in the box for this corner..."

It will be great but only when you can set up a "club" and play other "clubs", IMO.

Its good fun - when you play with the boys on here you know there isn't gonna be all players running around together so its good fun.

I'm gonna have my headset on next time - it will be alot more fun then. I have never used my headset and have never wanted to - until now.

Hopefully be on at some point this weekend and hopefully a few of you are so I can play this mode a few times.

Have fun guys :)

Back
Top Bottom