BE A PRO 5v5 ONLINE discussion thread

Re: BE A PRO 5vs5 ONLINE discussion thread

I Scored a belter with Oba

Me, You and Bitter Rivals are a force

Nice, didn't know this was out. I'm going online to check it out :)

Edit: Very cool! Besides everyone choosing to go a forward anyway. Anyone chose the "any" position? It gives you different players through the game, loads of fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Had a good game again win the lads,

thought I played a blinder with Parker

Yeah u did :) Class game. Complimented my attacking runs nicely :) ill be on after 11pm again tonight

cheers mate

sooooo much better playing on the same team with players who actually play the game it should be, with position wise and runs etc, other than playing random people who just run everywhere and want all the glory

dont think ill be on tonight again, bloody early work

Its shit when people choose the whole team

thats just like a normal xbox live match

When I played it was three of us - 2 playing with just one player and the 3rd had control of all the other players.

Can you stop this happening?

its because one bloke picked "ANY" instead of a single position

I will be in a sec just gotta get changed.

Coopz if your on get on with me lad, we shall form a deadly CM/CF partner ship, Gerrard,Owen esq. or... Miller...Oakley...esq...

I would also like to reiterate the fact this game needs its own mode because I fucking love it. Bring on 11 v 11 online. Single player football is the future, I've tasted it.

PS3 got the Be A Pro 5 on 5 and I've been loving it. When people pass the ball to each other like a real game its so fun.

Indeed. It's really fun when people play like a team and pass the ball, I'm loving this new game mode. This is the future.

I just got back from the PS3, I've been playing some 5 vs 5 matches and though most of them were full of twats playing for themselves this last one was just great. We were Arsenal and we smashed Chelsea 4-0. I was van Persie and though I was a striker, I don't think I ever took a shot at goal. We played beautifully, just like in real life. Lots of first touch passes and through balls. This is football.

By the way, we should arrange some PS3 matches soon, lads.

Anyone else in regions that shouldn't be getting 5v5 (ie anyone outside North America and EU) finding that they can indeed play 5v5 quick matches? Asia and Australia are only supposed to be able to play 1v1 but I played in a 5v5 earlier today :)

Anyone else in regions that shouldn't be getting 5v5 (ie anyone outside North America and EU) finding that they can indeed play 5v5 quick matches? Asia and Australia are only supposed to be able to play 1v1 but I played in a 5v5 earlier today :)

:shock::shock::shock:

GREAT!!!!

I'm going to check it out RIGHT AWAY!!!

Thanks man

Let me know if you have the same success? It seemed smoother than regular online from my past experiences which was a surprise, a couple of the guys playing sounded to be American.....

Wow - didnt know this was out!

I love FIFA and can play Be-A-Pro properly so would love it if you could add me!

pbb76

EDIT: Just downloaded the patch so ready to go... they didnt really release that with much ceramony did they? Hows the lag etc?

Last edited:

they didnt really release that with much ceramony did they?

I have a thread on their forum asking for confirmation as to what's included with this update, what bugs are fixed (if any), what tweaks have been made, otherwise we just get lots of confusion and misinformation and all that.......

I have a thread on their forum asking for confirmation as to what's included with this update, what bugs are fixed (if any), what tweaks have been made, otherwise we just get lots of confusion and misinformation and all that.......

Do we even know if it patches anything other that the 5 v 5?

It's seems to be really cool only that most players who are getting the ball just trying to dribble and not passing to the other teammates :(

Last edited:

Yeah we had a awesome be a pro session last night

Me, Kevano, Bitter Rivals, Noted, -Joe-, CW, Flawl3ss, JayD, Jay666, Holio, J79 and BBBYBX were all on at some point playing each other

I still think its alot better if the CPU controls the rest of the team and the other 5 take up single positions. That way its more realistic as your doing your own thing and shouting at the CPU for making mistakes :)

Me and Kev are solid at the back haha, Na im a out and out striker me ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom