A Peep into my world...

Looks like I've gotta start taking random photos for my Uni course, so expect them to be posted on here.

Especially once I actually learn how to use Photoshop properly...

Fecking brush me ye bastard I'll show ya...

Image000.jpg

Akira taking it out on his brush this morning...

Oooo I love cats! He looks gorgeous and super cute! I wish I hadn't have had to pass my kitten on to someone a few months back, damn landlady. I'd post pictures in this thread but my life is so boring a lot of the time, haha.

My room as it was when I first moved down here

Bit of a harsh sign there, I don't want to have to go there every time I need a dump

Tims Dad very nearly overshot the driveway there. He got cramp as he was pulling up the drive!!

A day out at Wembley watching Blackpool in the Playoff Finals a couple of years ago. They beat Yeovil to go up to the Championship

Dont see many of these :SS

As animals seem to be hugely popular. My mates dog, Jake

Chris what's with the leprechaun in the dog photo looks like he's been assassinated and has a pool of blood coming from his head... :LOL:

Yeah, the dog was having a go at the leprechaun before I took the picture. Sadly there was no saving the wee fella

Ohhh a black-glass one would go well with the PS3 and monitor!

I want your table now :((

Whats with the tea towel, is that there for the late night movies...;)) :LOL:

Haha nah, I have socks for those moment ;))

It's from when I had pizza a couple of nights ago :)) My gaming chair turns into a table when I fold it down, so I just threw the towel on there instead of taking it back down.

His 360 will be under it.

Is your table a dust magnet as well dags?

I dunno, I don't do dusting :LOL:

Erm ... it's alright I guess, doesn't gather dust anymore than anything else ... like my guitar which really needs wiping down.

Forgot to post this from Tuesday

DSC00178.jpg

Nearly a full house on a tuesday night :))

Youuuuu Raaaaaaaaams

dsc00140rt7.jpg

A milkfloat at 7am on my way to work.

dsc00205vd3.jpg

The big wheel thing in Manchester

dsc00186wu0.jpg

An accidental shot of part of my garden.

As you can see I'm a keen photographer and really do use my phone for taking pics often.

Back
Top Bottom