A Peep into my world...

how cool is this thread! :))
Flawless Cowboy, Andy is soo beautiful! :))

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my old man showing what u don't have to do in approaching a wave :LOL:

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my missis taking possession of my bathroom (i'll never understand what's the point in having such a huge collection of brushes)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
sunset from my window

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Elena climbing my stairs for the very first time (u can clearely see she's scared :LOL:)

These are off my old phone

Somewhere in the Derby dales on top of a big hill, the white things a river and the grey thing is a road just to put it in perspective ;))

Image004.jpg

Try this then mart :))

Image001.jpg

A monster Kebab the size of a wheely bin lid, i think its already been tucked into as well :LOL:

Image000.jpg

And a fresh batch of Cool Aid. Black Cherry is the best drink ever

DSC00164.jpg

Last edited:
Is that two? If so I've done it a few times but I've never managed all three I don't think. I wouldn't go for it in a normal game though. :)

Yeah its 2, im wank at darts and just got very very lucky the third probably hit the bloke behind the bar :LOL:

I've never had Kool Aid, is it any good?

Kool Aid is the shit

But certain flavours aint too good, just buy a mix pack and remember what you like for next time

I've just spent £10 on buying 1x the entire list of the first three categories on that site... If I don't like them they'll do as a cheap and nasty Christmas present for somebody. :lol:

Me taking a pick today on the site of an office refurb, one of the Dec's has broken one of these bronze tinted mirrors, knob...

2008-08-12_11-00-22_120820080491.jpg

Floods from this year on our river, the white building hidden between the trees is a pub that's always getting flooded, it's called The Ship...:LOL:

2008-01-21_14-41-12_21012008061.jpg

Forgot this was on my phone it was one of two shot's I took in the Malmaison Hotel in Belfast, there was a very, very, very hot girl working there. I took them without trying to look like a stalker. My other half found the shot on my phone (why she was looking through my phone is another question) and it got wiped... :((

2007-08-30_14-27-40_30082007021.jpg

scalaem0.jpg

On the TV - it looks like the alien autopsy video.

Though - is that a box of tissues on top of the tv? and whats the condom like things next to them on the tv?

I don't think I want to know what you had paused on tv :lol:

It's the flower sticking out of the dog's arse that worries me.

Now I've heard of some crazy shit, but planting flowers in a dog's arse...

Good job you said that - this crap sugar we've got doesn't dissolve properly though, it all floats to the bottom, so when you take your last sip of something the sweetness melts your face off. I'll have to dissolve it into boiling water first or something.

Though - is that a box of tissues on top of the tv? and whats the condom like things next to them on the tv?

I don't think I want to know what you had paused on tv :lol:

Chris Bauer said:
It's the flower sticking out of the dog's arse that worries me.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

that box is the central speaker of my previous stereo btw.... as for those little things over the tv and the speaker..... i really don't know what they were!!?! :? :-s

those flowers flourishing out of Elena's ass represent the stairs banisters (or should i say banister, being it just on one side of the stairs:-k)

Nick Cave said:
Floods from this year on our river, the white building hidden between the trees is a pub that's always getting flooded, it's called The Ship...

:LOL:
the malmaison's pic is pretty cool. it's that beautiful building close to lagan river, with those gargoyle statues isn't it?... i must have some pics of it, somewhere in my hard disk....

Back
Top Bottom