A Peep into my world...

Quite foggy on the M2 this morning:

08-4.jpg

I love it when the signs on the motorway say "Fog" like you hadn't noticed already

I need to take some new photos, been a while. I'll get some taken over the next few days I guess.

Sunny Hull today, you can just see the old Floodlights of
Boothferry park...

12112008006.jpg

Some more Barca shots that I found, 5 points for the name of the bloke on the column at the end of the Ramblas...

Picture035.jpg

The guy in the foreground is 6Ft4...

Picture102.jpg

Stopped at Mr Wing Lee Hongs Chinese Supermarket in Leeds on the way home to buy 3 boxes of these babies...

veryasian_1971_35278643.gif

Last edited:
Getting good with the arty shots matherto, what's the gear you're using...

A Samsung NV8 (just your average digicam, albeit a fairly good one) and photoshop.

I'm gonna get a proper DSLR after christmas I think, once I get to grips with it and get some decent lenses/filters/other equipment then the quality of my shots should get much better.

As of right now, I like what I'm doing with what I've got, I've got the right ideas but just need better equipment.

Completely agree. I bring my old phone, an oyster card pouch to store cards and cash (wallet is too big and risky) and clothing that may or may not get soaked and damaged. Oh yeah - tight shoes, to avoid losing them. Front is the way forward!

A border tile for the En suites for a hotel I am working on...

opal20stone202.jpg

My good old JB I fixed, I now have to find a new home for due to refurb'... :(

29112008019.jpg

If anyone wants a Juke Box let me know, it's advisable to have no near neighbours, this thing rattles houses...

Last edited:
If I had the money I'd buy the Jukebox, put it on full whack, and hopefully next doors house would shake away down the street and float back to where-ever they came from OR hopefully into a canal where they'd all drown for being total fuckwits and making me want to move house again.

Back
Top Bottom