1001 things I want to add to PES

One important thing i want to see in PES is higher injury rate. I mean, in real life, you can lose like all of your first team in just one week.

In PES, players are mostly invincible. They dont pick up injuries, even from nasty tackles from behind. Even when they do get one, it only lasts for like 1 week. While in real life, once the players is out, he might suffers 2-3 weeks or even the whole season.

So making the players "weaker" is actually a good way to make the game more challenging, in term of managerial work

PES 2010 has many improvements...but still didnt considerate this thread...that means no long-medium-short anckle tapes, no practising as pes5, no goal between the legs....but at least they put back tucked-untucked shirt...thats cool, and gameplay is much more realistic,and shooting is very powerful and cool with good ability players!! well thanks for the thread anyway....hope for next year...:)

I suggest: realistic auto-aim shots

I only want that the auto-aim of a player who shoots is not the CENTER of the goal, but the nearest part of the goal to him.

If you shoot from near the pole you should aim automaticly just at the other side of the pole, not in the center of the goal!!!

If you head-shoot during a corner, you should automatically try to direct the ball nearest you as you can, not in the face of the goalkeeper!!!

If you intercept a just-saved ball and direct-shoot, you should send the ball nearest you as you can, not doing stratching trying with all your distortion skills to direct it in the center of the goal throwing yourself on the ground!!! It's VERY unrealistic!

For all others aims, you should use the D-pad (or left stick).

It would be MUCH MORE REALISTIC (and very simple to implement)

I suggest: realistic auto-aim shots
This is an oxymoron by itself.

If the CPU "auto-aims" when you shoot, you actually lose immediately all the realism. I made a post or two explaining how the shot (and the pass) should be implemented to be considered both realistic and bound to the player's skills..

Of course I'd like the CPU not to "assist" me when I choose the direction of a pass or of a shot..
If I chose no direction when kicking, I'd expect the ball to go right in front of me, no matter where I'm looking, even if it's not towards the goal..
Remember this thing: CPU assistance often means a WRONG effort even if you played it right.. How can the CPU know if I want to put the ball a metre ahead of a player instead of on his foot?

One important thing i want to see in PES is higher injury rate. I mean, in real life, you can lose like all of your first team in just one week.

In PES, players are mostly invincible. They dont pick up injuries, even from nasty tackles from behind. Even when they do get one, it only lasts for like 1 week. While in real life, once the players is out, he might suffers 2-3 weeks or even the whole season.

So making the players "weaker" is actually a good way to make the game more challenging, in term of managerial work

once in PES3 i played with Roma and Totti was injured second half of season and few games in next season. that was realistic, bad for me, but realistic

really nice post
couldnt agree more on everything

still looking for tape bin so i can try and edit it to make a second sockxD

Anyone play Smackdown 2 story mode???

Having a Master League like that would smash all competiton of football games out of the water, we should have user-interactive cut-scenes.

And why in the name of Britney spears isn't a multi-player master league available?

Let's face it right now, Master leagues are monotomous, games like COD and Metal gear solid are loved because of the story, but it'd have to be smarter than that, every game has to be different, every story has to be different.

Impossible, I think not.

I support Chelsea and in which time, we've had

2 successive Player-managers appointed in Vialli and Gullit,

we've had John Terry facing Jail time,

Mutu and Bosnich drug storms,

almost going into administration, and needing to win the final game against Liverpool to qualify for the UCL

Ranieri Sacking - Tinkerman label

Roman Abramovich Takeover,

Mourinho's controversial actions,

Gallas' constant sniping and wanting to go to Milan,

Controversial Refereeing decisions,

Did the Luis Garcia's goal cross the line?

Sven Goren Eriksson transfer saga,

Arnesen transfer saga,

Ashley Cole transfer saga,

Obi Mikel Transfer saga,

Evra and Ground staff brawl at Stamford bridge

Barcelona going through on a wack referee.

Gael Kakuta transfer Saga, transfer ban

That's obviously not everything as well, but that's just Chelsea
When we think about what goes on in Football, with Match-Fixing in Serie A
Bankruptcy etc.. Master league should be more than just what happens on the pitch.

How would they do this? Simple as I mentioned before, cut scenes.

The way it worked on Smackdown 2, is that some cut scenes, you could press the start button and skip, but some were to important to the story for you to go past.

Managers would have to come into the game, and when you pick a team you are now actively the manager.

The key is not to have too many cut scenes but every now and again, and you go on story curves, so you'd have cut scenes for multiple curves.

Meaning every single game will be different, you'll also have one-off cut scenes that are situational rather than a story curve.

Imagine if during a match when rooney is taking a corner, somebody throws a missile that hits him on the head, then it goes to a cut scene where Rooney picks up the corner flag and then throws it into the crowd.

There are press conferences afterwards, you have to defend or chastise the player..

Imagine a storyline like Adriano's where you have a player that doesn't turn up for training, and goes AWOL.

The Chelsea owner leaves Chelsea, and all of a sudden, there's press conferences asking you who you are going to sell, and you have to do it or go into administration and get relegated.

A controversial refereeing decision..

You put a player on your scout list, and then it goes to a cut scene where you are at a restaurant, do you go and tap-up the player.
Maybe you do, you sign him, and everything is going okay, and then Bang
Transfer storm...

Everything is going good and then all of a sudden your star player, who has been on red for the last 10 games, has been on red because of Drugs.

All incidents that happen in football....
Players reacting badly to the crowd...... Diouf, Drogba, Cantona, Beckham
Drug bans .... Mutu, Bosnich, Rio, Davids
Refereeing decisions
Zidane Headbutts,
Transfer embargo's tapping up.
Alcholoism

If Smackdown 2 can achieve that equivalent for WWF almost a decade ago, then, they should be able to do it today...

What do you think?

A less passive AI defensive line. Just try getting behind the midfield, acres of room...ruins the game.

After a decade of pes i am tired of auto replays. I want an option where the game keeps flow and i decide where to activate or not the replays. I skip 90% of off side replays and 85% of the others but it is slow and boring to wait for the pc to start the replay and then cut it off.

There should be something like a red light for a few sec and if u press a button u see the replay otherwise the game goes on.

And we need an on the fly coaching system so we can make all the changes without pausing the game. Since there are tons of cut scenes we can use that time to do all the changes we want like sub a player or change tactics at will not only throught some pre set formations.

Unbelievable post!!!

Unfortunately Konami simply ignores all the foruns about PES. They stay closed on your own workstations and still doing only what they want.

Brazilian regards.

Back
Top Bottom