Winning Eleven Online (PES6 HD)

The next beta test is scheduled in August and full version in October tentatively.

According to the developer interview, they will improve graphics using shader and motion blur in the next version and some gameplay tweaks and polishes, and balance tests for more effective dribbling skills of top players such as Ronaldo and Messi, and high lob pass.

For the final version, single player league mode similar to "Masterleague" and 2 vs 2 mode will be implemented.

Also, new control option similar to Wii version using mouse as a wiimote will be introduced in the future.

I will keep you updated if more information is available.
Thx dude , really heplful :)
I really want to ask you if you're Korean, to explain how they select beta testers, where and when :)
Thank you.

Last edited:
Thx dude , really heplful :)
I really want to ask you if you're Korean, to explain how they select beta testers, where and when :)
Thank you.

The previous CB testers were randomly selected among those who had applied for the test.

To apply you need to create account first and then fill out the application form online during the application period.

No schedule has been confirmed for the upcoming tests yet.

What's wrong with ball and faces?

txt76vk4.png

Ew no. They're too skinny. I don't mind having some of them implemented for the skinny players though.

So on more intense play, Iam warming up to it and can see the differences a bit more clearly. Manual passing works really nicely. And the "old Pes Magic" is there when you hit a nice shot, gives you that buzz!

YouTube - Nice weo

soory for crappy quality of vid.

I'd like to see a full match in trainning mode. If someone can record it,I'd be thankful.

So on more intense play, Iam warming up to it and can see the differences a bit more clearly. Manual passing works really nicely. And the "old Pes Magic" is there when you hit a nice shot, gives you that buzz!

YouTube - Nice weo

soory for crappy quality of vid.

ball physics is so good compared to pes 2011 and 2012...

Could someone please lock this thread and move people to the other one (or vice versa)? It's a little bit chaotic having two same threads.

Please translate the two words from site of download the WEO
해당 브라우저에서는 지원하지 않는 기능입니다.
다음 프리시즌을 기대해 주세요!
Google translate is no good.....

다음 프리시즌을 기대해 주세요!

This option is not supported by the browser.
Please wait for the next preseason!

It means the download is not available until the next beta test starts.

다음 프리시즌을 기대해 주세요!

two words haha :WORSHIP:

I got same error, Reddwarf, do you know what is the problem?

Check the following points:
- There should be a NetworkConfig.ini in the \Config\Network folder
- You have used the "setting_weo.exe" to make your settings.
- You should start using "WEO_releas2.exe"
- Check your "My Documents\Konami\Winning Eleven Online" folder. Your most recent weolog.???.txt file shows where the error could have happened. Check if there's a "failed" in there.

Back
Top Bottom