WEplayWE - Where the LEGEND of WE9LE Lives On...

DKZ Editor + DKZ Database Editor + graphical editors are enough in 99% of the cases.

cheers
Luk

Hey Lucas,

I still can't register at weplaywe.pl. Do you mind making an account for me and sending me account details with a private message to my account here.

Hope to hear from you,

Praised

Hey Soyo,

Everytime I try to make an account on weplaywe.pl I get an error. Do you mind sending me a message to my account here? Because I can't send you a message here (probably because of your profile settings).

Hope to hear from you!
Praised
Just an update guys.

We will be moving the server sometime soon to other place, that will hopefully fix the issue. I'll let you know once this happens.

cheers
Lucas

I just installed WE9LE but there's no way in hell I'm going to play it with the default camera angles.

I googled WE9LE camera tool but all download links are DEAD.

Every single one of them. This FTP server is dead too (WeplayWE gives this link).
ftp://weplaywe.dyndns-server.com/

Holy crap that file is difficult to find... it's like finding the Holy Grail... and PES5 camera tool doesn't work with it, either. It just destroyed my WE9LE modded EXE... now I think I have to reinstall the whole mod. This is the exact reason I'm hosting all PES5 tools myself... really annoying.

Would it be too much to ask for to upload the tool to GameFront or Mediafire... or some of the hosts that don't lose files?

Thanks and cheers.

EDIT: I found it... from a really shady Russian site with a lot of popups. I have uploaded it to the PES5 utilities thread (see my signature).

Last edited:
I'm using the WEplayWE patch, and it's great visually and aurally. But is there an easy way for me to play with the default stats/gameplay of WE9LE/K-Patch. I prefer it to be honest, I'm not sure why. However I would really like to keep the visual, aural and roster (e.g. Swansea in the Premier League!) improvements that the WEplayWE patch brings.

Thanks.

Hey guys

Well... after almost 5 years of desperate searching, asking on any pes forum there was, checking ebays, even korean auction sites, messaging people, sending tons of unanswered emails to KONAMI, trying to contact everybody I could, finally I got lucky.

Before I get to it though, I want to publicly thank, thank, thank, the person who made this possible. A great, decent and very nice guy, mr Navid Firouz, without whom I could never even get close in getting this game.

Well, to cut long story short, today I got a package from South Korea, in which there was...

we9le1.jpg

we9le2.jpg

we9le3.jpg

2ns8as7.jpg

2afee0k.jpg

How could you get this WE9LE (PC) Title From South Korea with shipping cost..?

What site do sell this WE9LE (PC), Can you tell me what site do you used..?

and what do you use payment for WE9LE (CD cost + shipping cost) .? Master Card or Credit Card .?

Can you explain in detail how to get that WE9LE CD (PC) ..?

Because i hope safekeep the WE9LE for surplus WE9LE (CD).

Last edited:
Soyo, I am trying to register on the WePlayWE forums such that I can get an online account to play the WePlayWE 2012/2013 patch online. However, every time I click the 'Submit' button on the registration form (having selected all the cats!) I get a PHP error screen. :CONFUSE:

Is the registration code broken at the moment? If so, is there any way for me to register at this time?

Thanks,

Houldey

Hey Soyo,

Everytime I try to make an account on weplaywe.pl I get an error. Do you mind sending me a message to my account here? Because I can't send you a message here (probably because of your profile settings).

Hope to hear from you!
Praised

I cant too...

Soyo, I am trying to register on the WePlayWE forums such that I can get an online account to play the WePlayWE 2012/2013 patch online. However, every time I click the 'Submit' button on the registration form (having selected all the cats!) I get a PHP error screen. :CONFUSE:

Is the registration code broken at the moment? If so, is there any way for me to register at this time?

Thanks,

Houldey

It took some time guys, and I hope your passion for the game didn't pass, but the site is 100% back operational, which means you will be able to register again.

Please try, and let me know if you will have still problems with it.

cheers
Luk

Last edited:
I just installed WE9LE but there's no way in hell I'm going to play it with the default camera angles.

I googled WE9LE camera tool but all download links are DEAD.

Every single one of them. This FTP server is dead too (WeplayWE gives this link).
ftp://weplaywe.dyndns-server.com/

Holy crap that file is difficult to find... it's like finding the Holy Grail... and PES5 camera tool doesn't work with it, either. It just destroyed my WE9LE modded EXE... now I think I have to reinstall the whole mod. This is the exact reason I'm hosting all PES5 tools myself... really annoying.

Would it be too much to ask for to upload the tool to GameFront or Mediafire... or some of the hosts that don't lose files?

Thanks and cheers.

EDIT: I found it... from a really shady Russian site with a lot of popups. I have uploaded it to the PES5 utilities thread (see my signature).
You were out of luck, since at this time the problems we had were also connected with ftp.

However weplaywe ftp is back online.

ps. Sorry for the late reply to this, I was kinda "off the loop" for 6 months now.

I'm using the WEplayWE patch, and it's great visually and aurally. But is there an easy way for me to play with the default stats/gameplay of WE9LE/K-Patch. I prefer it to be honest, I'm not sure why. However I would really like to keep the visual, aural and roster (e.g. Swansea in the Premier League!) improvements that the WEplayWE patch brings.

Thanks.
Unfortunetely no, but to be fair, it's like that with all the pes games, even new ones.

It's either one for you, but you can't do both. Sorry.

we9le1.jpg

we9le2.jpg

we9le3.jpg

2ns8as7.jpg

2afee0k.jpg

How could you get this WE9LE (PC) Title From South Korea with shipping cost..?

What site do sell this WE9LE (PC), Can you tell me what site do you used..?

and what do you use payment for WE9LE (CD cost + shipping cost) .? Master Card or Credit Card .?

Can you explain in detail how to get that WE9LE CD (PC) ..?

Because i hope safekeep the WE9LE for surplus WE9LE (CD).
I can't tell you how because of the respect to the person who helped me and the word I gave.

All I can tell you is that I got it through a person, not a store directly. You won't be able to buy it in any store (in new condition) as those days are long gone. And also there is no chance (as in 0%) you will be able to purchase it from abroad. You need someone who is not only living in Korea, but has a korean ID card (or whatever it's called).

To sum it up, what you need, is a lot of patience, a lot of determination, a lot of time, and hell lot of a luck. That what it took me to get it after years and years of trying to get a single copy of this game.

I can't tell you how because of the respect to the person who helped me and the word I gave.

All I can tell you is that I got it through a person, not a store directly. You won't be able to buy it in any store (in new condition) as those days are long gone. And also there is no chance (as in 0%) you will be able to purchase it from abroad. You need someone who is not only living in Korea, but has a korean ID card (or whatever it's called).

To sum it up, what you need, is a lot of patience, a lot of determination, a lot of time, and hell lot of a luck. That what it took me to get it after years and years of trying to get a single copy of this game.

Really pleased for you soyo, have you got it insured yet? :P

Code:
phpBB by Przemo : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table '.\prz3m3k717\phpbb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('dd8d947b47f8f89837575f2e3244e18f', -1, 1380136190, 1380136190, '25bcefdd', 18, 0, 0)

Line : 445
File : sessions.php

The site doesn't work, does it for you? If not, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Have anyone the last patch of "we play we patch 2012-13"?

Or at least the OF. I lost it.

Thanks
It's all on weplaywe ftp.

Code:
phpBB by Przemo : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table '.\prz3m3k717\phpbb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('dd8d947b47f8f89837575f2e3244e18f', -1, 1380136190, 1380136190, '25bcefdd', 18, 0, 0)

Line : 445
File : sessions.php

The site doesn't work, does it for you? If not, I hope it gets fixed soon.
Thanks Viktor for a report. It wasn't easy, but thanks to a combined brains :P of mine and Brock's (mainly Brocks ;) ) we were able to fix the difficult mysql problem, so I'm happy to report, the site is back on and the gameserver(that was also down) is back on.

Enjoy guys, and remember. There is no more realistic game than we9le!

Hail the WE9LE legend :WORSHIP:

Is there any solution to speeder.dll?
It doesn't seem to work in windows 7 64 bit.
The game speed doesn't change.

Is there any solution to speeder.dll?
It doesn't seem to work in windows 7 64 bit.
The game speed doesn't change.
@up

I don't remember about this issue, but did you look at the forum? Maybe you get lucky and someone had this problem in the past.

hi, Luke
this game is "absolutely stunning"
would u upload we9le camera zoom tool
all links are dead for that tool
and the site's not working anymore. i don't know why

hi, Luke
this game is "absolutely stunning"
:COOL:

would u upload we9le camera zoom tool
all links are dead for that tool
and the site's not working anymore. i don't know why
On some rare occasions the site gets down for a short period of time, due to power shortages. In this case just check in a few hours, it should be up by then.

As for the tools, remember guys about the great FTP that Brock set up at weplaywe.pl

As long as this site will stay on the internet, this FTP with all it's content will be there as well. And it does contain all of those tools that some people look for, including the camera zoom tool, viktoristus(WEplayWE) patches, some Kristian826 patches and so on and so on.

cheers
Luke

Last edited:
i read somewhere from you that using speeder is not consistent or something among the lines, right now i have problems with pes 6 speeder, is speeder for pes 5 better regarding lag, how smooth it plays and everything..

i need something to play you know, pes 6 with global stat edit is not enough sadly..

@Up

Hey. What about couple games in we9le. I won't convince you to that? :)

Give it a try, you won't regret it (if you're looking for realism first of all).

Going to the speeder stuff. Yes, I noticed on my PC's that using speeder below say 0.80-0.90 value, I notice frames being skipped. I'm not exactly sure the speeder really slows the game (if that was to occure, you would have to actually have say 120 frames per second, instead of 60, so that you could show 120 frames in 2 seconds instead of 1 (which would account for 60 seconds per frame, and would look without any visual distortion).

I can't say I'm certain of it, but speeder from what it seemes to me, makes the frames take longer to be displayed, so if say you would want to slow the game down 2 times, you would in the end get 30 frames per second instead of 60, which obviously would be noticible, and would start to feel "jerky". Does that make sense?

The value I noticed which was good enough and I couldn't notice any visual problems, was 0.90 and above. But below that I would start to see noticable differences.

If the games for you play too fast due to the hardware issues (that was a bitch back in the pes5/6 days), I can tell you that I struggled with it for a long time. My game on my very fast computer once felt very fast, while at my friends felt perfect (would say at my place it was 110-115% of the desired speed).

I can tell you from we9le persepctive, that the game was done perfectly (what I could expierience at my friend's). If you can only run we9le like that, you won't need any "speeder's".

Regarding we9le, I noticed that one thing can help, is v-sync, 60Hz as screen refresh rate, and also suprisingly, running FRAPS and just leaving it in the background helps. As weird as that sound.

Give we9le a try, you might be suprised.

ps. PES5 was slower game than pes6, so if you try playing we9le, you might find the speed of it is what you are trying to achieve in pes6 with speeder tools.

Last edited:
thx for reply
i noticed with speeder in pes6 that the scroll text in main menu has like dropouts every 2 sec maybe, its like what you say frame skip or so idk
i notice it during gameplay too so its not playable for me

i let the game run on one cpu core only but its not making a difference, right now acceleration speed, dribble speed etc. are for most players below 70 and it still feels too fast :SHOCK:

Last edited:
thx for reply
i noticed with speeder in pes6 that the scroll text in main menu has like dropouts every 2 sec maybe, its like what you say frame skip or so idk
i notice it during gameplay too so its not playable for me
Exactly, you nailed it. Same thing happened for me, and so I made a quest to make the game in its natural speed without the need of using speeder. I achieved it once, but after adding second monitor to my setup suprisingly the problem reappeared (although not as bad as it was on my old PC). Running fraps helps, and I would say it's in the 100-105% region now.

i let the game run on one cpu core only but its not making a difference, right now acceleration speed, dribble speed etc. are for most players below 70 and it still feels too fast :SHOCK:
Yeah, tried that as well(running on only 1 core). No luck for me, just like in your case.

I know I'm repeating myself, but with the risk of becoming nagging, let me again suggest trying we9le. You have nothing to lose, and maybe the we9le will be better matched with your new hardware.

One more thing I remembered is that the speed problem completely dissapated when I played online with we9le. Even on my old PC, whenever I played offline against second player or CPU, the speed was upped, but when playing online the speed was butterly sweet perfect.

ye i will try it, if again it fails i still can return to pes2011, last time i did there was no fixed yair 2.6 gameplay out there, not sure i tried all the jenkey gameplays either
and speeder works flawlessly for sure

few minutes back tried 014 again, no, just no..
lol
big big konami fix maybe can safe this game on pc

Back
Top Bottom