WEplayWE - Where the LEGEND of WE9LE Lives On...

AWESOME spread the word everyone!!!!!!!!!! come join us it is still the same great game it always was with a great community of players to go with it now!!!!!

Hi, i've just downloaded the game with your patch, and i have to say this game is amazing.

Stadiums, balls, kits, faces, hairs work fine, except boots. I read all the guides, manuals, and did the 13.point too. Gone to edit boots, press triangle, restore defaults, and I see type1 black boots color pattern1. Then save the option file, but almost every player has that black boots, they don't wear kitserver boots. I use Windows7 32bit.

Pls help me, i need boots :)

Hi, i've just downloaded the game with your patch, and i have to say this game is amazing.
Glad you like it. I hope you will play this game for a long time to come as it deserves it ;)

I read all the guides, manuals, and did the 13.point too. Gone to edit boots, press triangle, restore defaults, and I see type1 black boots color pattern1. Then save the option file, but almost every player has that black boots, they don't wear kitserver boots. I use Windows7 32bit.

Pls help me, i need boots :)
Run the game(WE9LEK.exe) with XP SP2 compatibility mode.

Check if that helps.

cheers

Thanks for your help, now understanding that developed this utility to PES5.exe, WE9LiveEvolution.exe, but not if there will be for WE9.exe (international) because the utility can run the EXE just pre-set, hopefully not too much to ask. .. or where I can find it if it was done?

:WORSHIP:Thank masters.:WORSHIP:
I'm finding hard to understand what you're asking. Are you asking if it could be done for WE9i? If so you have to ask reddwarf for that.

However I don't understand why would you want it for WE9i, if you know we9le now, which is obviously improved game over we9i, but if you want to stick with that for whatever reason then like I've said, you have to ask reddwarf that.

cheers

I'm finding hard to understand what you're asking. Are you asking if it could be done for WE9i? If so you have to ask reddwarf for that.

However I don't understand why would you want it for WE9i, if you know we9le now, which is obviously improved game over we9i, but if you want to stick with that for whatever reason then like I've said, you have to ask reddwarf that.

cheers
we9i use for my local amateur teams, the great we9le I play the best teams in the world is just that.

may be a vanity.:BRMM:

we9i gameplay compatible with rustic amateur league.:P
we9le gameplay suitable for international professional leagues.:COOL:

thanks, very grateful for your response.:BYE:

I wish I could simply play WE9LE online without having to get AND install 1.5Gb patches. Its a classic, classic game - just make an option file for it so that all have the same players/stats and that would be plenty.

Last edited:
I wish I could simply play WE9LE online without having to get AND install 1.5Gb patches. Its a classic, classic game - just make an option file for it so that all have the same players/stats and that would be plenty.
The problem is not that I can't do it. Anybody can. The problem is, that without the graphical parts of the patch, you will get many weird looking players(white torso with black face, or the other way around, etc).

Second, if you want to play online, then you MUST(it's how KONAMI designed the online gaming) have the right 0_text file.

If you wish I can upload just the option file for you, but you have to keep those things above in mind. However I encourage you to get the whole thing, as without it the expierience is less.

cheers

We9LE is still the best game!!! My brother and I are playing a "new" mode in We9LE. We are using FIX cursor, playing me against him. But, for more fun, we detected a few conditions that makes AI CUP plays better:

- In formation positioning, retreat the positioning of your players ( ex: your center forward is probably placed inside the opponent box; bring him back, placing him near the "half-moon of the box). Bringing back your forwards and your midfielders (don't do this with defenders) will result in a more realistic gameplay: the CPU AI will pass more the ball, doing a build-up gameplay, with triangulations, inversions of the ball from "left side back to right side back" and with less annonying throught passes. This occurs because the team members are placed near one from another and the forwards aren´t placed "glued" with the last defensive line of the opposite team, which "discourages" CPU to make too much throught passes and make it to retain the ball.

- Each team has it's natural style of playing. Maybe, Konami did slots for each team with unique gameplay style. Ex: A goalkeeper from Austria, in most of times, will try to make a short pass for a defender; if you transfer him to Nigeria (with an external editor, of course), he will make a clearence in the majority of times.

- Play with COUNTER ATTACK B or C. This will "order" CPU AI to retain more the ball. The "attacking bar" needs to be on yellow or green; if you put it on red, CPU will try to accelerate the game!

- OFFSIDE TRAP needs to be A. With this, CPU defenders will cover only in front of the box, doesn't entering the box, which would create spaces for opponent forwards. Eventually, it will create a defensive line in front of the box, like the most of teams are using in real football.

- Your side backs aren't marking well? The opponent winger is with much space to create chances? Change your side backs positioning function: change it from Left or Right Side Back to Centre Back. This will fix this problem of your team defensive positioning. But with this, my side backs doesn't attack anymore! What can i do? Put your "side backs" ( side backs with centre back function) defensive arrow at low and the attacking arrow appointed to forward. If you want more yours "new style side backs" near the opponent box when you are attacking, use the strategy CB OVERLAP for one of your side backs, or use Strategy A or B with a new positioning!

It needs to be clear that when i mentioned OFFSIDE TRAP A, i DIDN'T made a mistake. Somepeople can think i made a mistake confusing DEFENSIVE LINE with OFFSIDE TRAP, but i didn't. OFFSIDE TRAP A limitates the exagerated covering from your defenders, not allowing them to the disfigure the last defensive line. DEFENSIVE LINE in strategy screen regulates the height of your last defensive line: A = last defensive line at about 30 meters from goal, B = defensive line placed in front of the box, C = last defensive line placed near the penalty mark (not recommended, cause most of nowdays teams not use last defensive line at about 10 meters from the goal)

Last edited:
SBs going upfront and not coming back is problem that occurred with PES 6, not with we9le...

No Kristian, i know that in PES 6 the wing-marking is really poor. But what i´m trying to mean is the situation that your side-backs seems not to mark the throught pass at their backwards. With CB role instead of LSB or RSB, i realized that is much more difficult to this kind of trick be effective. This occurs ´cause CB role is focused in marking and fix your player where you place him on formation screen (DMF do this too); Side-back role is focused in advance to suport attack, close down to centre of the field when the opposite side-back goes forward (to support the center of defense against a possible counter-atack) and wing-marking. I realized that changing SB to CB, the side-back will be focused in marking and will be positonated where you placed him on formation screen, don´t doing close down moves to the center. This results in a very effective marking, differently from SB role, which demonstrates some lack of attention in marking, specially against throught passes. This is only a suggestion for those who are playing against a 4-3-3 team which has agressive wingers: your side-backs will not "give up" their focus in marking, don´t opening huge spaces to receives throught balls on their backwards. Defensive setting on high and attack arrow oriented to backwards with SB role works, but it's not effective as a SB with CB role position is.

Last edited:
Hi!
I have no problem with pes6zoom.exe, but with pes5zoom.exe I have this message in log-file:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "pes5zoom.py", line 55, in savePes5
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'H:/Program Files/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 5/PES5.exe'

Please, help!

Hi!
I have no problem with pes6zoom.exe, but with pes5zoom.exe I have this message in log-file:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "pes5zoom.py", line 55, in savePes5
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'H:/Program Files/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 5/PES5.exe'

Please, help!
This is a thread for WE9LE so you most likely won't find much help with that.

Would you consider trying we9le instead? Using reddwarfs zoom tool with we9le for couple months now without any problems.

cheers

Interesting thoughts Rivas. I always wondered about all the tactics and strategies in this game and what exactly it would make the players do on the pitch.

Konami was always pretty vague with the descriptions. Rivas, you should post up a little tactics guide.
763115-3LQVZCY.gif

Thinking it's the right time to do something for the scene. There is cool patch that Kristian826 made(you guys should check it out if haven't yet) that is based on unaltered stats from pesstats.

We will try something bit different. One guy of us made already huge work and converted fm stats for 2011 season. Also put many teams from almost all corners of the world which should suit many people. The patch is focused for the online gaming, so there won't be any full leagues, although EPL, LaLiga and SerieA will have just 3 spots taken.

Anyways, if there is gonna be any chance this patch will be done we will need some bit of help and will appriciate any of it. Otherwise the work will take long time, or it might even take that long that we won't finish it.

Anyways if anybody wishes to see some new wind blown into we9le and help the small franchise of ours either pm me here, or head to weplaywe and ask around there.

The patch is focused on the update/stats/teams. So don't expect fancy graphical enhancments, they are a bonus but not necesity. The priority are squads/stats.

cheers
Luk

guys I download ur patch via torrent , its about 3 months that u upload , i just want to know if exist any new update of that patch ? just OF ...

guys I download ur patch via torrent , its about 3 months that u upload , i just want to know if exist any new update of that patch ? just OF ...
Working on it, but since not many people decided to help it will take time, so don't expect it sometime soon.

cheers

ok thanks for answer mate , just to let u know , my game have , torres , meireles , on Liverpool , there is no suarez carroll downing etc so this is last what all have right ?

dont worry mate i just thought have something more "new" that what i have , it pleasure to play this beauty game even if transfers are old ;)

ok thanks for answer mate , just to let u know , my game have , torres , meireles , on Liverpool , there is no suarez carroll downing etc so this is last what all have right ?

dont worry mate i just thought have something more "new" that what i have , it pleasure to play this beauty game even if transfers are old ;)
I understand you perfectly ;) Almost perfect game with not almost perfect rosters is still better than not perfect game with almost perfect rosters.

I also know your feelings about the rosters, and I share them completely, but due to lack of people power it will take time.

Most important part though is the roster, so don't expect many graphical perks.

cheers

Hi i just downloaded WE9LE, but like PES6 i can't get it to work.

Iam using Win 7 X64bit and i installed hte game and did the kitserver thing but when i double click WE9LE.exe nothing comes up.

I tried compatibility to XP S2 but nothing still. Was i supposed to change it prior to installation?

Hi i just downloaded WE9LE, but like PES6 i can't get it to work.

Iam using Win 7 X64bit and i installed hte game and did the kitserver thing but when i double click WE9LE.exe nothing comes up.

I tried compatibility to XP S2 but nothing still. Was i supposed to change it prior to installation?
Some files are missing (most likely from the dat folder).

Reinstall the whole thing, make sure you do everything correctly.

cheers

If we compare WE9LE and PES6 in WE9LE (and PES5) is some memory 1 Mb restriction for stadiums, so some pes6 stadiums (especially recently made big sized) are crashing with WE9LE and PES5.
reddwarf, maybe u'r able to fix that? That compability is really so important...

If we compare WE9LE and PES6 in WE9LE (and PES5) is some memory 1 Mb restriction for stadiums, so some pes6 stadiums (especially recently made big sized) are crashing with WE9LE and PES5.
reddwarf, maybe u'r able to fix that? That compability is really so important...
Hey Dert.

Are you at weplaywe.pl?

Well Juce did the kitserver with all this stuff. I asked juce once, he said he might have an idea, but later on he told me, that was not it. Nothing changed since then.

cheers
Lucas

Back
Top Bottom