WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Just wondering if anyone has found a good way of creating the extra curl of the g under Carlsberg on a liverpool kit. I have one logo for Reebok, 1 for the clover thing above the r, but the best I've managed is some italics of dashes to create a smooth line. Any ideas.

Negatrev said:
Just wondering if anyone has found a good way of creating the extra curl of the g under Carlsberg on a liverpool kit. I have one logo for Reebok, 1 for the clover thing above the r, but the best I've managed is some italics of dashes to create a smooth line. Any ideas.

Making the curl thing with the clover thing on "r" in one slot, you will get the result like mine

410679Curl748.jpg

use the "cut & paste tool" from the in-game editor to adjust the distance of these two objects

966966Group406.jpg

All the Club Teams' Emblem are in 64 x 64 pixel, so it wasn't need to create 32 x 32 pixel for club teams.

Last edited:
Whistle said:
Making the curl thing with the clover thing on "r" in one slot, you will get the result like mine

410679Curl748.jpg

use the "cut & paste tool" from the in-game editor to adjust the distance of these two objects

966966Group406.jpg

All the Club Teams' Emblem are in 64 x 64 pixel, so it wasn't need to create 32 x 32 pixel for club teams.

Yeah, it's a bit small but looks much better than a line.

BTW if you use the small (not caps) c for carlsberg and enlarge instead, it looks more like the shirt.

With WE9UE for PSP being able to link up with the PS2. imagine being able to have all the WE9 option files on your portable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some more kits from my Nationwide Conference option file...

Scarborough

Morecambe

Woking

Burton

Forest Green Rovers

Stevenage

Canvey

Altrincham

hi everybody, i really searched how, in the advanced search and stuff, i didn't find it, so i'm gonna ask it here.

How do you move the Logo team on the shirt. i'm not talking about brand logo.

my team logo is on the left, on the nike logo, and i don't know how to move it in the middle or on the right of the shirt.

Thank you for your reply.

Cheers,
shunsuke

oops !! forget about it !! I'M SUCH A FOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i found it by myself !!!
thank you thank you anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you show me a picture of the home shirt of Olympique Lyonnais please !

THX ;-)

testtest said:
Hi, I'm looking forward to make San lorenzo kits(in game), but im not that good.Can any of you guys help me make it for me, I'll thank you a lot

Home Front
img

Home Back
img

Away Front
img

Away Back
img

Short Home:Pic not foound, it's the same as the away short, but white, and red on its sides
Short Away:
img

Anyone?

Hey guys great kits being made here hats off to you!

Just wondering i know there is a tutorial by Gedtillo at the start of this topic but i cant seem to get the grids on Photoshop CS, as you might be able to tell im a begginer on Photoshop CS probably lower than that, and would love it if someone could do the tutorial again but step-by-step like click this etc

I hope this isnt too much trouble for people.

Hope one of you can do this as im eager to try it out.

Keep up with the logos lads! :)

Joe

ecfc_max said:
You're Shots supporter I guess then..? Not a great start to the season...also shame about Dave Lee.

Yeah I live in Aldershot so them and United

It's a bad start, we have so many injuries at the moment plus Dave Lee of course. I don't think we'll go down though as I'm sure things will improve as players come back.

Very nice kits BTW

Mike

ecfc_max said:
You're Shots supporter I guess then..? Not a great start to the season...also shame about Dave Lee.

Was an unlucky tackle, saw it right in front of my eyes, the ball was touched first, no way of an intentional injury. Very, very unlucky though, and our (Canvey) fans were nothing but supportive to him making a quick recovery, which I hope he does.

hello people,

can you set the shirt outta the short in the editor or is the shirt set out only during a game when a player grabs it ?

Please, I need the logo of :

- Hummel, the sponsor of Lithuania
make_17.gif

- Marathon/John Smith, the sponsor of Ecuador
make_44.gif

- Walon, the sponsor of Peru
make_37.gif

- Uhisport, the sponsor of Uruguay and Ivory Coast
make_34.gif

- Atletica, the sponsor of Bolivia and Venezuela
make_7.gif

- Joma, the sponsor of Costa Rica
make_18.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishboy said:
@The spanish:

I tried the uhlsport logo, let me know if it's any good.

uhlsport(grid).JPG

uhlsport(real).JPG

That is very good, but I just realised most teams with ulhsport as a kit maker only have the "ulhsport" on their kits.

Back
Top Bottom