WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Hi ! I am french, so, sorry about my poor english ! it's too long to waiting for Pes 5, but I would like to ask you a question : Is it possible to make a half part of a kit ? (bordeaux have only strip at the left side...)

For the problem of badges, in several kits with a sponsor text, you can make it like a logo kit, and your have free box to do other badge...like I think you have made in PES4.

Thanks for all and god bless PES ! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
bdx33 said:
Hi ! I am french, and it's too long to waiting for Pes 5, but I would like to ask you a question : Is it possible to make a half part of a kit (bordeaux have only strip at the left side...)

Thanks for all and god bless PES ! :mrgreen:
Have you got a picture of the kit so I can try and make it better? :)

dragonskin your premiership sponsors look really poor mate. check out the ronaldo further down the page to see how to do the manchester united sponsor and shirt perfectly (exccept for the badge not being central of course) we all appreciate your efforts but it seems to me you are just rushing all the kits to try and be the first to do them all. a little more time and attention and i'm sure you could produce better kits. it's not a race. its nothing personal mate but in nearly every case i've seen better elsewhere. good luck with your future kits. can't wait for pes5 then i can show you boys how to really use the editor!

-dragonskin- said:
Have you got a picture of the kit so I can try and make it better? :)

Here's a pic of Bordeaux's home shirt

73178201_1.jpg

LFC 2005 said:
Not sure this is correct pesswede but hope this helps:
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Netherlands
Northern Ireland
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Scotland
Serbia & Montenegro
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
Wales
Cameroon
Egypt
Morocco
Nigeria
Senegal
South Africa
Tunisia
Costa Rica
Jamaica
Mexico
United States
Argentina
Brazil
Chile
Columbia
Ecuador
Paraguay
Peru
Uruguay
China
Iran
Japan
Korea
Saudi Arabia

Let me do some fix, ok?

FOR WE9:

- Ivory Coast replaces Egypt;
- Venezuela replaces Jamaica;
- The correct name is Colombia, instead Columbia.

I hope to be useful.

Tiozinho said:
Let me do some fix, ok?

FOR WE9:

- Ivory Coast replaces Egypt;
- Venezuela replaces Jamaica;
- The correct name is Colombia, instead Columbia.

I hope to be useful.

Ops... there's one more: add Australia on this list, please...
57 National teams in the game!

Why have Jamacia been removed from the game?

Oh btw, could anybody please make the Fenerbahce & Besiktas flags? (64x64 pixels) would be very much appreciated.!

cheers pesswede for the badges. just wonderin whether u could post some pics with teams that have the adidas logo and nike logo .cheers.

More Nationals...

Australia and Iran

Nigeria and China

Egypt and Costa Rica

France and South Africa

Has anyone produced the Glasgow Celtic kit yet ive searched everywhere.

Pics would be appreciated.

thanks in advance

its hard to do the Celtic kit mate as now you cant get the Carling logo on it because its too small...best just wait til PES5 when theyre licensed.

BTW does anybody know how to do this...?
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/3142/dortm1tt.th.jpg

I want to know how you get the 'yellow box' around the 'e-on' sponsor...as when I attempted to make the kit the black line just goes right through the e'-on' sponsor? anyone know how to do this?

fatman_scoop said:
its hard to do the Celtic kit mate as now you cant get the Carling logo on it because its too small...best just wait til PES5 when theyre licensed.

Thanks mate.

Ive seen lots of pictures of the boots made in the editor, but what do they look like in game?

I made my own Master League team yesterday and called them Sporting Madrid lol, I reversed the colours of the Real madrid badge, added an 'S' into it and there ya go! the strips are wicked aswell ;)

I guess if you wanted to make a new team in game (CSKA Moscow maybe?) then you could create their players' and start a new Master League and just save it then when you want to play an exhibition match with them just load em up?

fatman_scoop said:

BTW does anybody know how to do this...?
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/3142/dortm1tt.th.jpg

I want to know how you get the 'yellow box' around the 'e-on' sponsor...as when I attempted to make the kit the black line just goes right through the e'-on' sponsor? anyone know how to do this?
You can get a yellow line going across the shirt, just put that one layer above the vertical black line :)

Back
Top Bottom