WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

Ok after waiting whole freakin day for translation....i did my best to hang on irc and find someone who can read japanse and translate the scans for us....finaly after some work i found someone
So first of shout out to BigManZam:)
Of course ppl who idle in winning11 chatroom got the info first:) but here's to rest of the fans on evoweb
Here's somethings that he translated from the scans

<BigManZam> they have fast freekicks now
<BigManZam> like for when you are far away
<BigManZam> you do that by pressing R1 and L1
<BigManZam> shot animations are more realistic
<BigManZam> Seabass says the shots have really improved. You can especially see that on volleys
<BigManZam> he's tweaked defense quite a bit
<BigManZam> seems like he really focused on animations
<BigManZam> and making it feel a lot better
<BigManZam> a new trick called the V Feint (not the mathew feint,this is new move)
<BigManZam> it supposedly has to deal with pulling the ball and tricking the defender
<BigManZam> physical players are reflected better now
<BigManZam> such as that DMF from AC Milan, I forget his name
<BigManZam> Gattuso
<BigManZam> they can keep the ball better and bully weaker players
<BigManZam> I think AI is better
<BigManZam> because they mention Adriano being able to play selfishly
<BigManZam> and go for stupid shots all on his own glory
<BigManZam> that's all really
<BigManZam> I'm excited about the new motions, though
<BigManZam> it should be a big upgrade from WE9
[/FONT]

Last edited:

yeah ofcourse this is not the whole translation...some scans link where dead and dont work anymore:(
Al the scans have enormous information,but he cant translate them al this was just a little translation of some scans,hope that kawai or someone does a fully translation:)

No more news about licensed club teams?

I expect an O. Lyon license.

this is reallygonna be the last we/pes on the ps2 right? Not really woth buying a ps2 when already playable on pc???? what u think.....

Mussav said:
42 Pages and no news for Players stats :(

We never get news on player stats, apart from the usual line of "player stats improved". They're usually arseways anyway. Stats dont matter at all until the release.
Any player improvements can be predicted quite easily, ie. Darren Bent should be improved, Luca Toni should be improved etc...

winning11 said:
this is reallygonna be the last we/pes on the ps2 right? Not really woth buying a ps2 when already playable on pc???? what u think.....

PS2 is WE's home, it's always best on it. ;)

Some people may argue otherwise, but Playstation will always be WE's home. I have PES5 on the PC as well, but I never play it, I always boot the PS2 version if I want a game. So for me, I'd say it would be worth it, it may not be to other people though. :)

Last edited:

Gattuso isnt Milan's DMF... its Pirlo. Would make sense if hes referring to Pirlo since he's arguably the team's best ball carrier.

Milanista said:
Gattuso isnt Milan's DMF... its Pirlo. Would make sense if hes referring to Pirlo since he's arguably the team's best ball carrier.

I Thought so.... but Gattuso can play DMF too.

Dar said:
We never get news on player stats, apart from the usual line of "player stats improved". They're usually arseways anyway. Stats dont matter at all until the release.
Any player improvements can be predicted quite easily, ie. Darren Bent should be improved, Luca Toni should be improved etc...

Hmm... okay I Can wait 32 days.... no I can't :D

well, thanks Dar for not Ignoring my post :)

sanquinea said:
Well i'm gonna mail that picture
And why post it here, this is not a 18+ nudity site? lol

Fantastic Saquinea!!!!! She is (like we say in Brazil) boa pra caralho!!! :D :D :D :D
Tkzzzzzzzzzz again! ;)

Cheers!!!!!!

Milanista said:

<BigManZam> physical players are reflected better now
<BigManZam> such as that DMF from AC Milan, I forget his name
<BigManZam> Gattuso
<BigManZam> they can keep the ball better and bully weaker players

If someone can be a bully its Gattuso:) and a real physical player as well,and he alsow plays DMF,pirlo ist the bully type ofcourse:) but yes he is DMF of AC milan,but they realy mean gattuso cus seabass letterly says that in the Famitsu magazine.

Great news from BigManZam there :D

To hear they've improved animations is a big plus, because that's a big part of the gameplay! And also that they've made the DMF role more important is good, been missing that since the first PES I played. Tweaked defence is also a thing I've hoped for, so this will probably be great!

Let's hope they make their last PS2 game a great one!

few KAiWAi translations of the scans :

- Random Selection Match :
You are dreaming of Raul and Aimar in the same team? or of a combination Ronaldinho and Shevchenko?
choose several teams (for example, Barcelona, Arsenal and Argentina) and the game creates a formation only made up players of these teams. You can play with or face them.
From 1 to 4 teams

- Quick Restar :
just after that the referee whistles a fault, press R1+L1 to seize the ball and to play the ball quickly!

Thanks alot KAiWAi from WEarePES :applause:

Last edited:

I still don't get the quick restart... is it before or after the black screen?

MonkeyBallZJr said:
Well Pirlo isn't really a defensive player per se, he just plays a deep lying playmaker role. Essentially without Gattuso, Pirlo would get destroyed.

Exactly. Pirlo is a PLAYMAKER, not a defensive midfielder. He defends, but without a pure defensive midfielder by his side, like Gattuso or Ambrosini, he dont have a chance to stop enemy midfielders. And the best ball carrier on Milan is Kaka, by far.

Androctonvs said:
I still don't get the quick restart... is it before or after the black screen?

when... you get a foul..instead of having the ball placed on the ground automaticly.. you pres L1+R1 and your player will execute a fast freekick.. to one of your players which speeds up the game.. and opens up better counter attacking chances.

Still don't get it.. ever watched those important games..when a team is down by 1 and are dying to score a goal..well theres..no time to fool around to once they get a foul they just take the ball and kick it as soon as refs whiste goes on..

better animations, shot animations are more realistic, yes
quick fk, strong player (viera) are reflected better,
star players got more space & time with the ball, + few new tricks, man this game is gona be amazing
sadly my ps2 is brocken so i have to wait for my xbox version which is pes6

ThomasGOAL said:
FOR FEW USERS !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS2 - World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Last Update 25 March

we10mo.jpg

Official WebSite : http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/we10/

NEWS :

Out : 04/27/2006 on PS2
Balls : Teamgeist, Teamgeist Orange
New Nationals Licenses : Argentina, Australia, England, Holland, Spain, Italy & Sweden
New Clubs Licenses : Bayern Munchen
New Stadiums : Santiago Bernabeu

Hey guys the stadium santiago bernabeu was confirmed or is only rumours.:-k [-o< :-\"

Since the Real Madrid license is not confirmed, they cannot also confirm the stadium, it will only appears with changed name, as Camp Nou or others.

Putuco Malo said:
Since the Real Madrid license is not confirmed, they cannot also confirm the stadium, it will only appears with changed name, as Camp Nou or others.

???? Real Madrid license not confirmed? You´re talking rubbish mate.. you really are.

I´m dying to play this game. With all the images i´ve seen about it I really can see the game has much more animations and I think it will be so nice to play. Seabass said the shots are really better now and that makes me even more excited about it because thy were awful in PES 5. It was wasier to score from 25metres with nedved than from 5 metres with Trezeguet.

Junka said:
Where are al the translators!!!!!!!!!:) :( if i look at the scans there lots of information there:)

BTW we heard before about moving hair..in the scan do i see drogba's hair moving/waving????
drogba.JPG

omg look the way Drogba controls the ball! I´ve seen another image with another player doing the same. I think I will be very happy with the new animations wich makes the game so more realistic, even when seeing a simple image!
Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom