WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

ThomasGOAL said:
104_50352_winning01.jpg

I love the new layout!

Hey guys, and KAiWAi, Valveris, JJoseca and few others ?? it's a team :)

Yeah, me.

I mean I read it all.......

:mrgreen:

Where are al the translators!!!!!!!!!:) :( if i look at the scans there lots of information there:)

BTW we heard before about moving hair..in the scan do i see drogba's hair moving/waving????
drogba.JPG

104_50352_winning01.jpg

Hmmm Heracles .vs Ajax :) nice grasstexure i wonder what stadium that is.

This news is just getting better and better, with that r1+r2, looks like konami are making sure they dont miss anything for this final ps2 version. btw..any of u guys remember iss64 or iss2000.. they had this quickstart feature, and it was amazing :) This will really speed up the game if one desires ;)

btw, i dont work for konami hahah i live in australia, and i know nothing bout programming.. just how to play the best footy game on any console to day.. ie. WE made by Konami. Im just overly greatful this KCET team exists so that we actually have a great football game. And im extremely greatful that hey have stuck at it for more than 10yrs to evolve the series... its why this game is so good. And thats why all the other soccer games made by developers whove only been in the game for 2-5 yrs etc.. will all make dodgy games which pale in comparison. To be good in any field takes time... mind u.. EA is not a good example of this ;)

Again i dream bout the day i get my hands on WE10.. hurry up hurry up

Could someone explain the R1+L1 quickstart feature i don't get it? :(

Junka said:
BTW we heard before about moving hair..in the scan do i see drogba's hair moving/waving????

I'm not sure about his hair, but I can definately tell you that he's crapping his pants....

Either that or he's preparing for a defender to approach at any second and is already half way to hitting the deck.

:D

Quickstart is basically a quickly taken free kick.. usually when there isnt a shot at goal (ie. when a foul is committed well away from the goal). A player from the team which is awarded the free kick, quickly places the ball on the ground where the foul was committed, and passes it as quick as he can.... without havin to wait for the opposing team to get ready - basically to keep the momentum in its favour and catch the other team on the back foot, particularly if the opposting teams keeps fouling to slow the game down etc.
Also a quickly taken free kick can catch the opposing defence off guard, and lead to a quick counter goal. I do remember henry once took a quickly taken free kick to score a goal.. cant quite remember if it was an indirect free kick.. but the opposing team was spewing as it was directly taken shot on goal, and it went in. The opposing team claimed they werent ready.

trust me..this feature will make a huge difference to the overal flow of the game ;)

cheers,
steve

Nope, the scores on the right, and time is on the left, and theres nothing around the time its trasnparent.

aussiepesfan said:
Also a quickly taken free kick can catch the opposing defence off guard, and lead to a quick counter goal. I do remember henry once took a quickly taken free kick to score a goal.. cant quite remember if it was an indirect free kick.. but the opposing team was spewing as it was directly taken shot on goal, and it went in. The opposing team claimed they werent ready.
Yes. It was against Chelsea and then the whining begun. :lol:

Last edited:

yeah, we really need a translation. go thomas, find a nice guy from japan ;) :D

Any news about the movement of hair?

sanquinea said:
Well never thought i was gonna cheat on some users here, haha
Just found that picture of that lovely lady somewhere on the
web when i was searching some day, long ago.
But i sure do want to change my avatar yes, so I will do ha..

No more fighting over this naked Miss then? with her tattoo down there ;)
(that's ofcourse when you see the 100% of that picture) 18+ ha ;)

But Cheerz you'all!

p.s. Do i see new grass textures, or greener and better ones!???
is it real at last... Okay then, i'll be awaiting the edit english
version of this all from you 'ThomasGOAL'

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz Saquinea, mail me the full photo! :) :) :) :) :) hehehe samuelsollito@gmail.com

Where are you KAiWAi?! :D

Cheeers!

Yes ive been wanting that quick freekcik feature for long time now, its about time. It use to be on the N64 version. They just need to add diving to the equation and everything will be good. But i wont hold my breath, it will probably be atleast 3more versions when diving feature will be added.

Back
Top Bottom