V / Paulv2k4 FC24 Mods | Gameplay | Career

don't kow if anyone is encountering the same problem while using career mode v4,i find quite hard to renew contract and keep players happiness even increasing salary from 20k to 80k-100k..

Can i edit morale parameters? Every single player on my team is unhappy doesn't matter what i try.

my centre back who has played almost every single game in the season just sent a transfer request after being benched for a game lmao
If you wanna "help" your Players morale by increasing them try the script for it in Aranaktu´s Career Cheat Table, Mate! It´s sometimes unrealistic what happens with the morale Level no matter what we do in Career Mode. Me, I switch off the whole Moral Level with Career Cheat Table because it´s often really annoying. Don´t know if is a general Career mode issue or caused thru a Career mode mod because I long time not played Vanilla Career mode to confirm this happens also there.

Okay, first game with the v7 (not the fast version, default). I am losing in world class? What? I really got owned by the AI lol. If you only want to see goals you can check only the second half, but the whole game was intense, fun, and i really felt a challenge, i really loved it!
The animations of course are less buggy, the world class AI is acting very strong giving it a fair challenge, and overall, i enjoyed it ALOT. Thank you once again for this. Much love.
Hey Mate, do you mismatch the threads? Your post is related to Anth´s GP? But you are here in Paul´s thread! :D

Gameplay mod update:

Version 3 Alpha 2

Changes:

- Significant changes to ball physics to represent a "looser" / more realistic game
- Significant difference between fast and slow players
- Signficiant changes to AI, more crosses, wing play & long shots - prepare to lose!
- Fixes to referees

Release for FMT:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2o8or49z2q2t10h/V_Gameplay_Mod_v3a2.fbmod/file

Release for FMM:
It must be known that FMM version is untested and has a known issue where the splashscreen is corrupted.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/36f6ms40u3r6y5e/V_Gameplay_Mod_v3a2.fifamod/file

Gameplay mod update:

Version 3 Alpha 2

Changes:

- Significant changes to ball physics to represent a "looser" / more realistic game
- Signficiant changes to AI, more crosses, wing play & long shots - prepare to lose!
- Fixes to referees

Release for FMT:

Release for FMM:
It must be known that FMM version is untested and has a known issue where the splashscreen is corrupted.

Happy you're back man :)

Cheers bro, I love your gameplay mods, V3 had something very special about it, it felt like PES but in FIFA the only issues were speed of the play and the ball physics and referee was a bit over harsh! looking forward to this one!

Gameplay mod update:

Version 3 Alpha 2

Changes:

- Fixes to referees

Release for FMT:

Release for FMM:

Thanks!!

@Paulv2k4 a bit of feedback on V3A2

Pros:

1. Game feels and plays well quite PES like
2. Ball looseness is good, can be a little too loose but I like the naturalness
3. Games are competitive and well balanced
4. Shooting and scoring is very satisfying
5. Goalies actually have brains when saving
6. Tackles are awesome

Improvements/Bugs

1. Defenders (only) are easy to disposes and make odd risky decisions
2. CPU goalie keeps doing a like 20 yard goal kick
3. Passing isn't quite right, if you do a weak x pass it goes about 1ft
4. ball can bounce between players too loosely in the middle of the park
5. Player physics are a bit 'off' when its crowded

Great work enjoying it! a tweak to defending and its great!

Last edited:
Unfortunately FMT doesn't work for me, it loads but immediately goes back to initial fifa can anyone help me?

Hello Guys!

Can you help me realize what the problem is with - V Career Mod file?

I have the last FMT version.
Other Mods like Vanilla and GamePlay work well.

But Career Mod didn't apply correctly for my EA FC 24
  • When I start a new career Transfer Budgets for Clubs are the same as before. (for example 155 million for Arsenal, and not 55 million as it must be)
  • The number of Young Acadamy players is the same.
  • And so on.

I think the problem with why it's not applied correctly is described in a screenshot.
Most of the files with 0 size just in this mod (for example for GamePlay and Vanilla mode all files more than 0 size)

I tried different versions for Career Mod but the same problem here.

Have you any guesses on how to fix this?

Attachments

• career mod.png
    career mod.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 36
Hello Guys!

Can you help me realize what the problem is with - V Career Mod file?

I have the last FMT version.
Other Mods like Vanilla and GamePlay work well.

But Career Mod didn't apply correctly for my EA FC 24
  • When I start a new career Transfer Budgets for Clubs are the same as before. (for example 155 million for Arsenal, and not 55 million as it must be)
  • The number of Young Acadamy players is the same.
  • And so on.

I think the problem with why it's not applied correctly is described in a screenshot.
Most of the files with 0 size just in this mod (for example for GamePlay and Vanilla mode all files more than 0 size)

I tried different versions for Career Mod but the same problem here.

Have you any guesses on how to fix this?
Hmmm. I’d try redownloading the file. Removing current mod from FMT (even deleting your moddata folder completely) then reapply the new download.

Hmmm. I’d try redownloading the file. Removing current mod from FMT (even deleting your moddata folder completely) then reapply the new download.
Just tried your instructions.
Still the same problem.

I think that it can be a problem with the new FMT as well. But I'm not sure.
Because currently, I tried redownloading FMT as well and there was no long Cache load as always after the first FMT run. (Always was Runned as Admin)

I've noticed while using your patch @Paul-v that the pass aiming is a bit unpredictable, the game is ignoring my passing power input and seems to aim for further players away than intended.

So if I tap the pass button because I want to gently pass to the closest player to me, the game will ignore this power input and attempt to drill it to a much further away player, it's a little frustrating as it completely spoils my build up play because my passing intentions seem random.

I'm not sure if it had something to do with TU4 as I haven't tried vanilla. Other than that I think this gameplay version is incredible and i've been having a lot of fun with it apart from the pass locking issues.

- oh man, i tried the last post on patreon from anth roll back to tu4, doesnt work. (ModManager) before the update one day it was fine, and the other day nothing works.
- give it a try with this mod and tu5 with fmt, game crash when i will start a new save, after team selection crahs on desktop. maybe i'm to stupid..

V / Paulv2k4 EA Sports FC24 Mods | Gameplay | Career

Buy me and my family Coffee / Hot Chocolate on Ko-Fi

Gameplay:
Features:
- AI make many mistakes and foul a lot but still can score if you don't pay attention
- Passing is based on attributes and difficulty of the situation, you can no longer play Tika-Taka with the worst players
- Shooting is based on attributes and difficulty of the situation, you can no longer play Van Dijk up front and score 10 goals a game
- Movement Speed is reduced. You can feel the difference in weight and attributes of each player
- Passing Speed is reduced
- Fouls are much more likely to be given
- Players take up much better positions when defending, with the gap between midfield and defense fixed
- AI will aggressively defend at any cost
- Attacking players move a lot more to let you find attacking opportunities
- Physical side of the game is very evident. Weight, Height and Attributes make differences to your style of play
- First touch has been dramatically changed. You must take care of the ball when its coming to feet. This is heavily based on attributes and situation (like being pressed)

Recommended Settings:
- Sliders: Default
- Difficulty: World Class
- Competitive Mode: Off
- Player Based Difficulty: On

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/56cox4aw1cmz0/Gameplay

Gameplay Vanilla Referees
Reverts the referees back to vanilla. For those who don't like the main mod's changes.

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/alolvd5v3en57ox/V_Vanilla_Referees.fbmod/file

Career Pre-Alpha

- Fixed transfers so its not so easy to buy Free Agents who are higher quality than your team
- Fixed transfers so British players do not leave their country so much
- Fixed transfers relocation logic so players move more realistically to the countries they usually do
- Reduced starting money for each season
- Increased cost of coaches
- Youth players are no longer always created with high potentials
- Small tweaks to Player valuations in the 70-75 range (this was based on Joel Piroe's valuation didn't match Leeds' purchase price)
- Added some Licensed crests for testing (Roma & Lazio)
- Increased starting number of Academy players
- Morale is much more difficult to manage. Top players will always be difficult to keep happy

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nouyzvdkpoown/Career

To install:
- At the moment, only FMT is available for FC24
- Download FMT for FREE from GitHub (extract it anywhere)
- Download the mod
- Launch FMT.exe
- Click FC24 icon
- Click Load Game: Lets play with mods
- Wait for FMT to create Cache for the game
- Import mod into the mod list
- Click Launch Game (wait for game to compile)
- FMT automatically assigns -dataPath ModData to EA Desktop, so EA Desktop may close during the process

Enjoy
paul pls update men ;c tu5

Back
Top Bottom