Championship
2 October 2013
UK
Swansea City
V / Paulv2k4 EA Sports FC24 Mods | Gameplay | Career

Buy me and my family Coffee / Hot Chocolate on Ko-Fi

Gameplay:
Features:
- AI make many mistakes and foul a lot but still can score if you don't pay attention
- Passing is based on attributes and difficulty of the situation, you can no longer play Tika-Taka with the worst players
- Shooting is based on attributes and difficulty of the situation, you can no longer play Van Dijk up front and score 10 goals a game
- Movement Speed is reduced. You can feel the difference in weight and attributes of each player
- Passing Speed is reduced
- Fouls are much more likely to be given
- Players take up much better positions when defending, with the gap between midfield and defense fixed
- AI will aggressively defend at any cost
- Attacking players move a lot more to let you find attacking opportunities
- Physical side of the game is very evident. Weight, Height and Attributes make differences to your style of play
- First touch has been dramatically changed. You must take care of the ball when its coming to feet. This is heavily based on attributes and situation (like being pressed)

Recommended Settings:
- Sliders: Default
- Difficulty: World Class
- Competitive Mode: Off
- Player Based Difficulty: On

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/56cox4aw1cmz0/Gameplay

Gameplay Vanilla Referees
Reverts the referees back to vanilla. For those who don't like the main mod's changes.

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/alolvd5v3en57ox/V_Vanilla_Referees.fbmod/file

Career Pre-Alpha

- Fixed transfers so its not so easy to buy Free Agents who are higher quality than your team
- Fixed transfers so British players do not leave their country so much
- Fixed transfers relocation logic so players move more realistically to the countries they usually do
- Reduced starting money for each season
- Increased cost of coaches
- Youth players are no longer always created with high potentials
- Small tweaks to Player valuations in the 70-75 range (this was based on Joel Piroe's valuation didn't match Leeds' purchase price)
- Added some Licensed crests for testing (Roma & Lazio)
- Increased starting number of Academy players
- Morale is much more difficult to manage. Top players will always be difficult to keep happy

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nouyzvdkpoown/Career

To install:
- At the moment, only FMT is available for FC24
- Download FMT for FREE from GitHub (extract it anywhere)
- Download the mod
- Launch FMT.exe
- Click FC24 icon
- Click Load Game: Lets play with mods
- Wait for FMT to create Cache for the game
- Import mod into the mod list
- Click Launch Game (wait for game to compile)
- FMT automatically assigns -dataPath ModData to EA Desktop, so EA Desktop may close during the process

Enjoy

Last edited:
Thank you. You are awesome. I would like to ask you something. It is possible to reduce 20-30 of sprintspeed and acceleration of all players at the same time? Some mod or script. I feel its better than reduce it with sliders.

Thank you. You are awesome. I would like to ask you something. It is possible to reduce 20-30 of sprintspeed and acceleration of all players at the same time? Some mod or script. I feel its better than reduce it with sliders.
Just mod gp_actor_movement

These are the quickest mods I could knock up whilst developing the Editor for FC24. They work but do not represent the final versions. Please respect that. I will write up better mod descriptions when I am happier with their quality.

Gameplay v1:
- Nerfed Passing Accuracy
- Nerfed Shooting Accuracy
- AI Make Mistakes
- More foul calls
- Better positioning
- Fairer matches on World Class (Do not play Legendary, it just cheats)

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d6ikw0gmoediqnl/V+Gameplay+Mod+v1.fbmod/file

Career Pre-Alpha
- Fixed transfers so its not so easy to buy Free Agents who are higher quality than your team
- Fixed transfers relocation logic so players move more realistically to the countries they usually do
- Small tweaks to Player valuations in the 70-75 range (this was based on Joel Piroe's valuation didn't match Leeds' purchase price)

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/itpgqi2bjkhrlgh/V_Career_Mod_-_PRE_ALPHA.fbmod/file

To install:
- Download the mod
- Launch FMT.exe
- Click FC24 icon
- FMT automatically assigns -dataPath ModData to EA Desktop, so EA Desktop may close during the process

Enjoy
I hope you didn't reduce piroes value out of spite lol

Thank you Paul for amazing works. There's a small bug in gameplay mod, maybe you know it. When you press "x" while "advanced defending" is active, the player teleports :) Thanks again

These are the quickest mods I could knock up whilst developing the Editor for FC24. They work but do not represent the final versions. Please respect that. I will write up better mod descriptions when I am happier with their quality.

Gameplay v1:
- AI Make Mistakes
- More foul calls
- Better positioning

Link:

Career Pre-Alpha

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/itpgqi2bjkhrlgh/V_Career_Mod_-_PRE_ALPHA.fbmod/file

To install:
- Download the mod
- Launch FMT.exe
- Click FC24 icon

Enjoy
Much needed, so many thanks for your first Verions! I had made the same experience that Legendary is not meant to play. idk if any mod will fix that kind of overpowered EA shi..... gameplay style. But it´s more kinda balanced playing on World Class difficulty. And on top we have now a first gameplay and Career mod.
I have also the feeling after I played a bit around the last days that some locale.ini strings still working applied via Live Editor section for it. Could be placebo, but I had the feeling before EA did his first Update the AI crosses a lot. And on top I can´t say which strings working in the locale.ini because I have less clou about gameplay modding. Ohh, the "kill_everyone=1" will work till the end of all FIFA time I have the feeling. :D
Anyway, will test your mods now.

So glad I went with PC for this game, as I was considering going with PS5. Mods like this make it all worth it, great work already! Astonishing that you have already released this amount so early.

Gameplay v1:
- AI Make Mistakes
- More foul calls
- Better positioning

Link:

Career Pre-Alpha

Link:

To install:
- Download the mod
- Launch FMT.exe
- Click FC24 icon

Enjoy
Thanks!

Gameplay v1:
- AI Make Mistakes
- More foul calls
- Better positioning

Link:

Career Pre-Alpha

Link:

To install:
- Download the mod
- Launch FMT.exe
- Click FC24 icon

Enjoy
Can't wait to try it when my game in PC unlocks tomorrow. I just have it on my PS5 10 hours mode. Is there a way to get more crosses this year or is it still the same as last year were crosses from AI was disabled in the code if you at Legendary difficulty or higher?

Thanks for this! First time getting "Fifa" on PC and hate seeing teams without proper kits and logos

I assume the kits and logos will be done in due course?

Thanks for this! First time getting "Fifa" on PC and hate seeing teams without proper kits and logos

I assume the kits and logos will be done in due course?
If you mean especially the Serie A teams which missing correct assets like kits and Logos, than you must wait until someone make the edits and release a license mod.

Hi, im new on PC FC modding, and fifa modding in general. I miss this part - FMT automatically assigns -dataPath ModData to EA Desktop, so EA Desktop may close during the process, how i can check if my mods works correctly or not? Sorry for my English

Hi, im new on PC FC modding, and fifa modding in general. I miss this part - FMT automatically assigns -dataPath ModData to EA Desktop, so EA Desktop may close during the process, how i can check if my mods works correctly or not? Sorry for my English
Ok, i fix this, via Steam i add -dataPath ModData to start option, now works well :) Ty so much for the work

Hi guys, first thank you so much @Paul-v for your work. Very appreciated to have the tool and the first two mods at such an early stage of the game.

But I have some problems with it.
I downloaded the gp mod and the tool. (first time I use it)

When I unpack with winrar. the packing file, my Kaspersky delete some files (dll's if I remember correctly). And also I don't know which button is for? After clicking on the EA sports FC 24 button.
So I tried the two first ones from the left. But in both tries a window opens with something about cache just for a second and I saw a big error message on a pop up and the window are closing in the time by a second.

Can somebody help me what can I do to bring this to work, please?

Hi guys, first thank you so much @Paul-v for your work. Very appreciated to have the tool and the first two mods at such an early stage of the game.

When I unpack with winrar. the packing file, my Kaspersky delete some files (dll's if I remember correctly). And also I don't know which button is for? After clicking on the EA sports FC 24 button.
So I tried the two first ones from the left. But in both tries a window opens with something about cache just for a second and I saw a big error message on a pop up and the window are closing in the time by a second.

Hello Mate, try to delete your locale.ini File inside your game FOlder located in EA FC24/Data. I had the exact same Problem yesterday with the error message you mentioned. After deleting the locale.ini File the Tool building the Cache and than you can import the mods and start. Needs a little bit time while the Tool compile the game. Than it starts. To delete the locale.ini File is not critical imo (other than Paul said it is :-)). For me the game runs although this file is deleted. Try it by first make a backup of the locale.ini File. So this way if somethings didn´t work for you you can easily put the file back into Data Folder.

sorry for my English but I have two problems, the first is that the mod doesn't install, the program applies the files but Roma Lazio etc have fake uniforms and coats of arms and secondly, is it normal that you have to enter your credentials every time to play?

sorry for my English but I have two problems, the first is that the mod doesn't install, the program applies the files but Roma Lazio etc have fake uniforms and coats of arms and
I haven't done the kits or coats. (its not in the change notes...)
secondly, is it normal that you have to enter your credentials every time to play?
Yes, to avoid this, just keep yourself logged in.

Check latest FMT release. Someone else reported this to me. You must set the FMT folder as "safe" to your Anti Virus.

Back
Top Bottom