The thread of Fail.

So many people die having asphyxywanks, I dont know why anyone bothers doing it.

And how is that Christopher Reeves thing a FAIL? If anything it's a WIN in my book.

More from Learn From My Fail

When holding your hamster above your head to check the sex, be sure to keep your mouth firmly shut. Hamster poo pellets are fast and hamsters have surprisingly good aim. #LFMF

If ever you have the urge to pee really badly, don’t hold it to wait for a "more opportune moment". You never know when you might sneeze. Fun fact: apparently, sneezing and peeing use the exact same muscles and your body doesn’t care to distinguish the two. #LFMF

When carrying ridiculous quantities of stuff the short distance from your car to the office, take an extra moment to use the shoulder strap on your laptop case. If you don’t, you will trip over said shoulder strap, fracture your ankle on your wheel-arch, smash your laptop on the concrete and – because you are carrying too many things and can’t put your arms out – land flat on your face in front of eight builders, breaking a tooth and permanently damaging your ego. #LFMF

If the kid you’re babysitting is playing with a tarp on a windy day, it’s probably not a good idea to let him do it near a barbed wire fence. Also, kids can fly a lot further than you think. #LFMF

If you’re going to demolish a big old dilapidated birdhouse with a sledgehammer, check inside first to make sure it does not contain an *enormous* hornet nest. #LFMF

When spending the night at a girlfriend’s and there’s no bedside lamp, grab the flashlight out of the drawer. If, when you turn the switch, it starts shaking violently but the beam doesn’t come on, whacking it against the wall repeatedly will *not* make it light up. #LFMF

tumblr_kyz0xfhZ0t1qz4vjio1_500.jpg

What a stupid, *puts on Horatio Cain sunglasses*, twat:

Accident follows a close shave

A woman driver caused a pile-up after becoming distracted while shaving her bikini line.

Megan Mariah Barnes, 37, crashed into the back of a truck in the Florida Keys after giving her ex-husband the wheel as she shaved her private parts.

Barnes was driving to meet her boyfriend in Key West and told police she wanted to be "ready for the visit," website WJZ.com reported.

I'm glad I'm not the only one... it took me a while to see they were 4's and the crossed out line was just in a bad position.

The Millwall fan who tried to buy his seat for the Charlton game, not realising that he didn't need to, and ranted on the Millwall forum. 5 pages on, the penny dropped. He ended up buying an extra ticket as well...

With Charlton being my second team I've had a bit of stick at work this week, and this cheered me up.

The full forum thread is here.

Back
Top Bottom