The Master League adventures thread

Hi Guys...Plase can you help me? I also saw several players which used original kits from the Coppa Libetadores (Corinthians etc). I also want to use those kits! Can someone give me an explanaition

Thank you so far. Also possible in German!

hey all, i ve got a question:

There are 3 EuropaLeague spots in Seria + the TIM Cup Winner Spot. If the CupWinner is a team which already play in Europe nextseason because of its LeagueRanking which team will claim the 4th spot for the EuroLeague? The team on 8th place or a team from the National TimCup?

Greeetz

i have played master league since 2015-2016 season.. and now i want to add classic player for my master league... how to i add it? i dont want to restart my master league :CONFUSE:
sorry for my english... i'm indonesian

i have played master league since 2015-2016 season.. and now i want to add classic player for my master league... how to i add it? i dont want to restart my master league :CONFUSE:
sorry for my english... i'm indonesian

Sorry, but you must restart your Master League if you want to use Classic Players.

Don't know if anybody has seen this (and still plays PES6). But I have a new option file coming out which is set in 2030 (see Option File thread). This isn't just a shameless plug, but to throw down the challenge for a joint Master League adventure when the option file goes live. We each start with a team, under the same conditions, with the same rules and see who makes the best progress. Think it would be a nice bit of healthy competition and would make it fun to get track of how everyone is getting on.

Names forward of anyone who is interested and wants more details...

How to train ability cards,and can someone give me some tips on top player,i have little problem with my defense...when i hold R2+X cpu always know when he can change direction and avoid to lose ball...i am Ac Milan btw

Hi guys please i need help i recently got d PES 2012 for PC i sucessfully installed d game,it starts well i selected d difficulty,rename d data save option but its just gets stuck at create avatar stage nothing else works d game just freezes there even if i leave it a whole day. I`ll have to hold d ctrl,alt & delete buttons,start d task manager & end d game from there i even downloaded new crack & patch fikes but it still remains d same....i need help guys cos d laptop is still new a Hp pavilion g,3GB ram,500GB hard drive,Intel(Я) core i3 CPU M370 @ 2.40GHz with that,what could possibly go wrong?

I have a question about pes 6 if anyone knows: how many seasons it takes to finish a master league?

hey,

i have a "problem". i play master league offline and i'm in year 2015/16 and i had never a injured player. did anyone know why?

and sry, my english is a little bit rusty :P

Having seen resurface this thread i've been reading a lilte bit at random in it. Those were imo my best days on evo-web.
We had a couple of regulare who posted our stories and the ywere great reading. The starter of this thread is my alltime favourite member, but sadly he seems to have lost all intrest in evo-web (he must be having a life !!!).

I remember going on holiday to South-west France and coming across a litle village called Espinas. I asked my wife to take a photo of me before the village name board. She never understood why i would be so foolish to do such a thing. I did it for my evo-web avatar.

Those were the days that one played a ML with an obscure foreign club and one became fan of that club. I had this with several clubs which i still follow: Atalanta, USC Palermo, Lille,...

The fact that the regulars never post in this thread says all about the quality of PES these days...maybe the 2014 edition could revive this thread, but i'm afraid the momentum has passed...

Having seen resurface this thread i've been reading a lilte bit at random in it. Those were imo my best days on evo-web.
We had a couple of regulare who posted our stories and the ywere great reading. The starter of this thread is my alltime favourite member, but sadly he seems to have lost all intrest in evo-web (he must be having a life !!!).

I remember going on holiday to South-west France and coming across a litle village called Espinas. I asked my wife to take a photo of me before the village name board. She never understood why i would be so foolish to do such a thing. I did it for my evo-web avatar.

Those were the days that one played a ML with an obscure foreign club and one became fan of that club. I had this with several clubs which i still follow: Atalanta, USC Palermo, Lille,...

The fact that the regulars never post in this thread says all about the quality of PES these days...maybe the 2014 edition could revive this thread, but i'm afraid the momentum has passed...

Those good old days, been following this thread from the start, till the moment I stopped playing PES, I think it was 2010. I even used to post some of my stories about Nantes and Aston Villa ML's back in PES 6.

I think most of the people who have started this thread back in 2006 aren't on the board anymore or at least I haven't seen them for a long while. Prof, Jeff T, Stan, Big Boss...

Still, if there are some who may be interested in reading those stories again, we can try and revive this thread. Because 2014 looks very promising and will be my first PES game I purchase in something like 4 years.

Last edited:
When i used to played ML i didn't know about evo web otherwise i would have been posting all the time.

My favourite player during my ML in PES 5 was a striker called Bsorak. I think he was Slovakian and he was really really good. He was with us throughout the rest of his career as club captain. Holding the ball up well, his finishing was superb. Scoring those volley's when you let the ball drop over your shoulder and smashing it on the run. When his career was coming to an end he would make appearances as a sub but scoring vital goals in the last 10 mins or so.

Also there was a Colombian goalkeeper, but can't remember his name. He used to take direct free kicks. He was great at it but if the ball hit the wall there would be a mad scramble to get back in goal before the other team counter attacks and scores.

Memories.... :)

I still play ML on PES 5 so maybe i will start posting here. Even if it's just 3 us reading it :P

I think that the new ML system that allows us to change club in pes2014 will definitely revive this thread. I discovered evo-web too late, when this thread was already death. When i will get my copy of pes2014 i will post my adventures for sure, even if noone would read about them :D

Bloody hell, thought those were 2 different people. I swear I even saw Stan and gerd posting at the same time in this thread.

I started to post as Stan because i'm pretty ignorant of all things ICT. I started to post on a second computer and i thought i couldn't post as "gerd", so i registrated as "Stan" and yes i posted as both Stan and Gerd during a period.

I started to post as Stan because i'm pretty ignorant of all things ICT. I started to post on a second computer and i thought i couldn't post as "gerd", so i registrated as "Stan" and yes i posted as both Stan and Gerd during a period.

That must have been great conversation between the two of you :P

I'm impressed with the gameplay improvements in PES2014, but I'm unimpressed with the Master League. It’s still immature to me. So I'm going to be plying a career in the League Mode this time round.

To be honest, I haven't enjoyed a PES game since PES6 (which is where I thought the "evolution" stopped). I’ve bought some of the subsequent releases, which were: PES2008 (PS3/PS2), PES2011 (XBOX360) and PES2012 (3DS). However, I didn’t spend more than a couple of months playing them, because it wasn’t as satisfying as the preceding games I played (ISSPE2,PES1/2/3/4/5). Add to the fact that Konami was still giving us a very immature ML structure and a lack of league extension; I just wasn't really a fan of the PES series for 6 yeas now.

Hopefully with the improvements I see in PES14, I'll be back on board. Just not with the ML now. I think the League Mode looks more alluring to me, especially with additional leagues they've added.

Well Stringer, there was one that i played much: PES2011. Although it had very obvious flaws, that was one i played quite a lot (with both my kids: i have a daughter and son who are football crazy, i remember playing together with my daughter against Spain until we could win, it took us months, but it was great, great fun...). In PES2011 i also did a carreer in league mode and that with Sunderland...really liked.

Both PES2012 and 2013 were IMO awfull games, really awfull.

I'm attracted to the South-American leagues, especially the Argentinian...always have been a huge fan of Argentinian football...

Take care my friend.

I'm impressed with the gameplay improvements in PES2014, but I'm unimpressed with the Master League. It’s still immature to me. So I'm going to be plying a career in the League Mode this time round.

To be honest, I haven't enjoyed a PES game since PES6 (which is where I thought the "evolution" stopped). I’ve bought some of the subsequent releases, which were: PES2008 (PS3/PS2), PES2011 (XBOX360) and PES2012 (3DS). However, I didn’t spend more than a couple of months playing them, because it wasn’t as satisfying as the preceding games I played (ISSPE2,PES1/2/3/4/5). Add to the fact that Konami was still giving us a very immature ML structure and a lack of league extension; I just wasn't really a fan of the PES series for 6 yeas now.

Hopefully with the improvements I see in PES14, I'll be back on board. Just not with the ML now. I think the League Mode looks more alluring to me, especially with additional leagues they've added.

Hi Stringer, I was just wondering, what is wrong with the ML this year?

I've been reading the different threads but i haven't seen many comments regarding ML. Maybe I missed any bad comments about it. :)

Hi gerd,

Well Stringer, there was one that i played much: PES2011. Although it had very obvious flaws, that was one i played quite a lot (with both my kids: i have a daughter and son who are football crazy, i remember playing together with my daughter against Spain until we could win, it took us months, but it was great, great fun...). In PES2011 i also did a carreer in league mode and that with Sunderland...really liked.

I'm glad that you got a lot enjoyment out of PES2011. I'm not trying to take that away from you or anyone else on the forum, but for me personally I wasn't impressed with it. I think it was mainly due to the disappointment of the ML not being as sophisticated as I wanted it to be. I do acknowledge the improvements in other aspects of the game (additional teams/licences, improved A.I., MLO, extensive tactical options), but Konami should put a bit more energy in the ML for the fans who want a really good career mode. From my memory of PES2011, they did put some nice features in the ML, like dynamic player development, real currency, cut scenes and a cool GUI for the mode. Despite that, it still paled in comparison to FIFA’s "Career Mode".

I'm attracted to the South-American leagues, especially the Argentinian...always have been a huge fan of Argentinian football...

Me too gerd. I'm thinking of playing the League Mode with Estudiantes de La Plata. I have to see what their overall stats are like first. I want to play with an average team as a challenge. So I have to see what the team is like overall before I make a decision. One thing for sure is, I'm definitely playing with in the Argentine Primera División. :)

The two aspects that will be fun and challenging about playing in the League Mode are: your players don’t improve and you can’t buy new players to improve your team. Consequently you have to try and prosper with what you've got.

Hi Stringer, I was just wondering, what is wrong with the ML this year?

I've been reading the different threads but i haven't seen many comments regarding ML. Maybe I missed any bad comments about it. :)

It's been said that the Master League has been stripped down. Judging from the video below, it looks like it.

YouTube - Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PES 2014) - First 20 minutes of Master League

This is a bit of a step back here. It's kind of like playing PES2 ML, but with real currency values and better graphics.

The addition of moving to different clubs is nice, but completely rubbish if the Division 2 you start in follows you around in every league you move to. So say you're playing an English ML, starting in Division 2 with all English teams. If you decide to manage an Italian club in a pseudo Italian Division 1 league, you will have the D2, with all English teams, attached to the Division 1 league. This consequently means that you'll be infested with three English teams in the next season (and probably more in the following seasons).

Back
Top Bottom