Nicest Shaped 'Guns': BobbyBox
Sexiest Ankles: BobbyBox
Quickest growing Toenails: Bobbybox

Special Wolverine Award for quickest Healer: BobbyBox

:LOL:

I didn't say it mattered, i was just having a laugh

:SHAKE:

booster200small.jpg

That "Biggest Penis" award is mine Bobby, you of all people (along with Jay) should know that!!!

That "Biggest Penis" award is mine Bobby, you of all people (along with Jay) should know that!!!

What does the man with the world's biggest penis have for breakfast?

Well this morning I had toast and a cup of tea

It's hard to Judge the size in the dark though and how do I know that you are not using a broom handle or something? ;))

What does the man with the world's biggest penis have for breakfast?

Well this morning I had toast and a cup of tea

:LOL:

But can everybody get off of the Band Wagon - I have the biggest penis....End of Story!! :DD

He could ring the doorbells of the winners and it would be like the Daz doorstep challenge, except there would be no challenge and it wouldn't be sponsored by Daz, it would be Evo-Web and he'd be passing out awards.

OK we have categories now we need your choices for each, the person with the most votes wins that category

Funniest
Geekiest
Biggest Moaner
Best Poster
Most Annoying
Most Intelligent
Least Intelligent
Biggest Fanboy
Most Active
Best Chatbox
Most Random
Best Quote
Overly large poster
Best Evo-web Member

115-all-about-me.gif

Jumbo that's a quality sig

i will never look at that word in the same way again. Not that i see if often anyway :whistle:

Haha glad you like it!

No idea what the code for TM is, Chris Bauer made the name up and changed it for me and I've got auto login so Ive never actually had to type it but I understand it's causing problems with PMs so I need to change it again :ROLL:

If people wanna PM you, they just have to click on your name from a post mate and can do it from there :)).

Haha yeah I know but CB and Placebo both had trouble actually sending a message, I'm not that stupid mate :LOL:

Try and PM me and see if it happens.

To PM him you have to type Jumbo and let the forum give you some suggestion, the one that actually worked for me was Jumbo&#8482

™ is ALT+0153 but it doesn't work here.

Back
Top Bottom