Most Active: CW
Best Chatbox: Kev, Milanista, Oli
Most Random: Jay
Overly Large Poster: Dermot, PLF
Best Evo-web Member: Chris Bauer, CW

*Jason, I still love you very much.

Eh. See? This was random. :DD

Yeah its true - good on you Jonney boy.

I like Jonney - He has given me the power to watch Arsenal on a regular basis ;))

I love him.

I'm generally not good at these types of things, but here goes nothing.

Funniest: Badgerman (http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1415125&postcount=1101). If Mark Twain were alive, a PES fanboy, and severely intoxicated...
Geekiest: I've no idea what criteria to use.
Biggest Moaner: The first name that sprang to mind was Winston, especially lately, though his heart is always in the right place. I'm sure I'm forgetting many more obvious culprits (though things like "Nets!" I sort of have an agreement with, so I'm not really bothered). Besides, with many being frustrated lately, I'd prefer to give the benefit of the doubt to most.
Best Poster: Chris Bauer, Placebo (the usual suspects I guess). Again I'm forgetting many I think. Sorry. :)
Most Annoying: Not an issue for me
Most Intelligent: Again, no way to quantify this.
Least Intelligent: Most likely Flamers (I suppose it's tradition and such, but it isn't an excuse). And I am referring to the genuine flamers, as in those that both start and sustain the fires, and not someone who might simply respond to flame wars in an attempt to rebut an argument or factual error. Though I suppose "Most Bored" would be an equally fitting category.
Best Chatbox: Never there, no idea.
Most Random: Would a random name suffice?
Overly Large Poster: Not here often, no idea.
Best Evo-web Member: Chris Bauer, Placebo, Wiston, anyone else I'm forgetting that have good ideas for PES :)

So there, told you I was crap at things like this. I've probably overlooked lots of people who have written things I found funny, intelligent, incredibly daft, etc etc. I generally don't seem to commit to forums in a way where I remember those sorts of things. Also for some of the categories like "Most Intelligent" I'd really need your SAT scores to be able to give an answer, or at least meet you face to face. If English isn't your native language then you'd perhaps not be very eloquent in your post syntax, but you could still have good ideas and input, without standing out in the posting mayhem. Also I wouldn't be comfortable saying anything without going through all posts ever written so I have all the data to make a decision. Obviously this is a Evo-Web award thread and not the Nobel prize in Physics, but I'd still feel intellectually dishonest for making a decision not supported by facts, so I'll leave those blank.

I better go to bed before I start writing a novel.

Take care everyone, drive safe to work and all that. :)

You mentioned me twice so I think that clearly shows you are in fact very good at these things ;)

Your logic is sound. :COOL:

Or might be that you are currently situated in Sweden, and I sense some special bond between us, one that can only be formed by spending time within the same arbitrarily located nation borders. :D

Last edited:
Best Foreigner - Glavisted and ThomasGOAL :LOL:
Menuda mención, tan sólo ella es suficiente para reconfortarse, aunque parecerá ahora que devuelvo la cortesía :mrgreen:.

I couldn't pick for all the cathegories, so I only did a short list to "the cathegory":

Best Evo-Web Member

1. CW
2. PLF
3. Chris Bauer
4. Milanista
5. Tim7

abhishek said:
That's meant to be down at most intelligent, but then I swapped you for lo zio :-pp:blush:
:((
lol! in your face abhi! :DANCE:

jokes apart there are just too many people i like in this forum, it would be too hard to say who's the most intelligent or the best poster, so i guess i'l pass.

as for overly large poster, it should be either me or PLF :-pp

Last edited:
Wheres the category for member with the fastest declining hairline? Pretty sure I'd be a favorite with the bookies then!

I want that feeling. The feeling that comes over a man when he gets exactly what he desires. I need that feeling!

Carefull what u wish for. Jaygrim will be at your doorstep before you know it.

Funniest: Can't pick one and taking out old members like Cal-Neva and Joos, I'd go with Dermot and Jaygrim.
Geekiest: I try to stay away from all those crap patch/edit thingies.
Biggest Moaner: Coopz. That was an easy one
Best Poster: Chris Bauer, Gerd, PLF - good alround knowledge of footy, Prof. Nutmeg and TB Fan.
Most Annoying: It was Ninjabreakz.
Most Intelligent: Couldn't say, we're all talking games, football and how we wipe our arses, so cant' make a clear judgement on that.
Least Intelligent: See above.
Best Chatbox: Don't know.
Most Random: Jaygrim or Dermot
Overly Large Poster: Chris Bauer.
Best Evo-web Member: Too many to mention, but baldy needs a mention here, eh.

FD

Most Intelligent: Couldn't say, we're all talking games, football and how we wipe our arses, so cant' make a clear judgement on that.
If I didn't have a sig full of "games, football and how we wipe our arses", that quote would be my sig. Truest words in this thread. :lol:

Funniest: joostebrood but also Tom (Kez) who can be very funny acting as a mod. Mentioning both of them under this category is rather strange.
Best poster: lo zio, terry butcher fan
Most intelligent: professor nutmeg because he always avoids aggro and because i genuinely like him.
Most reasonable people: proxi, Sarah, Gomito (thanks for the PM's when it mattered).
Mystery member: urbanspy
Streetwise: FD
Best Man Utd fan: Vannizllefashizzal
Most underestimated: Stringer bell and Plan M (i both miss them although i did not always agree with them).

Funniest: joostebrood but also Tom (Kez) who can be very funny acting as a mod. Mentioning both of them under this category is rather strange.
Best poster: lo zio, terry butcher fan
Most intelligent: professor nutmeg because he always avoids aggro and because i genuinely like him.
Most reasonable people: proxi, Sarah, Gomito (thanks for the PM's when it mattered).
Mystery member: urbanspy
Streetwise: FD
Best Man Utd fan: Vannizllefashizzal
Most underestimated: Stringer bell and Plan M (i both miss them although i did not always agree with them).

Mmmmmm i cant recall putting them categories down

Disobedience must have consequences.

RK_892874_8.jpg

If we are making our own categories;

Biggest Penis: BobbyBox
Sexiest Male: BobbyBox
Greatest Feet: BobbyBox
Lovliest Eyes: BobbyBox
Nicest Stubble: BobbyBox
Nicest Shaped 'Guns': BobbyBox
Sexiest Ankles: BobbyBox
Quickest growing Toenails: Bobbybox