The Evo-Web 5 a side Soccer Friendly

I will do this but from the second match onwards - I want to see if anyone gets raped first time around...

I want to but have work/woman commitments at the moment - when are you thinking of starting this?

There is no particular rush, once we have the definates, we need to decide on a venue and a time/date!

Then we need to arrange liftzzzz

I would possibly be up for this but it all depends on location location location.

And the fact that I'm an unfit slob nowadays wouldent help.

You would play with your shirt tucked in wouldn't you Cammey?:-pp:-pp

just an idea haha

04/03/08 14:37:34 Phil *help Kevin - Rambo = CLASS - BeKindRewind = POO we should do a big evo web tournament
04/03/08 14:37:36 Phil *help Kevin - Rambo = CLASS - BeKindRewind = POO real life
04/03/08 14:37:39 Phil *help Kevin - Rambo = CLASS - BeKindRewind = POO one big day out
04/03/08 14:37:40 *help Kevin - Rambo = CLASS - BeKindRewind = POO Phil ye
04/03/08 14:37:42 *help Kevin - Rambo = CLASS - BeKindRewind = POO Phil i would fuckin love trhat

i gave you the idea :SMOKIN:

Just an idea floating about.

How many people would be interested in meeting up every so often, at a "halfway" point in the country, to play some 5 a side soccer in a soccerdome!?

I know we have had a few people interested in the chatbox so declare your interest here and we will see what we can do!

Definates

kevano22- North West
Tim - Kent
CW - Kent
DJ Dave -
Plan Mike - Wales
Dags Darren - North West
Bradley -

Anyone else I could add to the definate list?

Last edited:
his sister might be involved or it could be down to the fact i have a working xbox and he doesn't :LOL:

No recognition - He would rather use the term 'Floating Around' than actually say that you gave him the idea.

Terrible. What did you do to him Bitter for him to be so mean?

I'm in Swansea which is pretty close to Bristol and only 2 and half hour drive from London :)

Will be good to see if this gets off the ground, surely we can get it to work with the number of people interested!

Back
Top Bottom