The Evo-Web 5 a side Soccer Friendly

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
Just an idea floating about.

How many people would be interested in meeting up every so often, at a "halfway" point in the country, to play some 5 a side soccer in a soccerdome!?

I know we have had a few people interested in the chatbox so declare your interest here and we will see what we can do!

Definates

kevano22- North West
Tim - Kent
CW - Kent
DJ Dave -
Plan Mike - Wales
Dags Darren - North West
Bradley -

Anyone else I could add to the definate list?

Last edited:
I would, even though I'd be massively crap. I can do decent free-kicks and I was compared to Beckham once (just once) for my crossing, which was an honour. But since then I've developed into more of an, ahem, digital footballer...

I'll put my name down :)

I imagine Birmingham would be the most accessible with it being in the middle of the country?

I will see where it is first - Then I will decide.

If its far - We will have to have more than 1 game!! I'm not travelling miles and miles for one hours game of 5 a side!

Also we need to have a drinky poos after.

I used to be a good 5 a side player - but I haven't played properly since my Uni days - I played in a power league. It was Rough as Fuck, we were in the middle of SightHill in Edinburgh which is the dodgiest Area anyway. Let alone being a Fucking Londoner there!! My team got into a few 'Altercations' - we had a Rugby player on our team who would just kick everybody about :LOL: ah good old days. I used to play twice a week.

Played a couple of times since and I start to Breath through my Arse because of my fitness. But I have started working out again - so who knows.

yeah i was thinking that bobby, a 2 hour booking would be best.

I was also thinking, would it be a shinpad job? then i remembered CW will be there so yes, definately.

Yeah we should definately do this on a Sunday or something? Get a lunchtime booking for 2 hours, then all sit down and have a drink after and laugh at how shit CW and JB were we all were?

Sounds kinda cool yeah. Surprisingly I think Coopz is right about Derby being the central point of the country, which is convenient for him

Ah right, didn't read the "middle of the country" bit. If it was oop North (i.e. North Wales\Liverpool\Manchester) I'd be in but otherwise I doubt I could make it. Perhaps you should rotate the venue each year, oop North sometimes and dahn South others.

Derby isnt halfway through the country, its actually higher up than Birmingham which I would say is for sure half way. The Midlands :) JB im sure you could catch a train to the nearest station and I could pick you up on my way?

i would be interested lol, that would be jokes. i think the half way point is either sheffield or islington, either one is cool =P

Come to Belgium guys and play the game over here whilst having some Stella and chocolates...

Just an idea floating about.

How many people would be interested in meeting up every so often, at a "halfway" point in the country, to play some 5 a side soccer in a soccerdome!?

I know we have had a few people interested in the chatbox so declare your interest here and we will see what we can do!

This is a GREAT idea. I'd be interested. :)

Are we actually gonna sort this out then? Or just talk about it and then do nothing... :((

We need to get a set number of people for a start and then if its feasible we can work on the location

Sorted ;) We should post were we are all located too, ill edit the first post again.

Back
Top Bottom