The ALL-NEW Caption Competition 2012 As endorsed by Chris Davies

Wilko22 5 Points - Jimmy Saville: "I hope people don't remember me for this hat"

Jamesy 3 Points - It wasn't quite the birthday blowout he was expecting, but he couldn't work out if it sucked or blew more...

Bobbybox 1 Point - A new picture emerges of a BBC birthday Party for Jimmy Savile, all seems well, but a TV executive claims that they have the zoomed out version, where Savile is naked from the waist down.

The Anonymous executive said;

"The bbc put it down to Savile being eccentric, but the kids look unhappy and awkward. Later on Savile had a birthday cake moulded around his penis, so it stuck out of the top with a candle in it.....then he got all the kids to blow the 'candle' out. But it was one of those trick candles, that never blow out, the kids were there for 2 hours! 3 of them hyperventilated and lets just say, there was special Jimmy icing all over the cake at the end......we should have known something just wasn't right."

This one is going to be for a couple of weeks as I'm away.

Week 8

Crazy_Photos_From_Asia_18.jpg

Don't forget, prizes to be won.

Julian Assange addresses the media from an alternative and unexpected location whilst trying to avoid extradition

Lady "If I can just keep my leg here and can lower the microphone, just listen carefully and I can make it say 'Sausages'"

International feminist groups were disappointed at the inauguration ceremony of Japan's first female Prime Minister

Back
Top Bottom