Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Spurs Thread: Defoe is god !

It was technically a 1-0 win for Spurs tonight. Mendes hit a lob from 40 yards out and it bounced out of Carrolls hands and at least 2 yards over the line. The linesman didnt give it!!!

TV replays now please

We Spurs fans are a civilised lot, so there will be no chaos in here!!!

I just cant believe we got a point, and we had Kanoute and Defoe out tonight, who have both been playing well, so i dont think we were ever going to go to OT with all guns blazing. But at the end of the day i'm just pleased, if not also suprised, at this little run we've got going.

Bring on Burnley!!! ;)

Kudos to you guys for the goalless draw. BIG BIG LOL at the worst call i have ever seen in football. Everyone saw it was well over the line, apart from you know who. You deserved the 3 points. Great audacious lob by Mendes. Robinson was in great form too....Plus Arsenal drew (and almost lost)

WTF !!!!!!!! HOW THE F*** DID MANU GET 1 POINT ......MY GOD EPL REFEREEES AREEE SO #@%@#$!$#@$@! MY GOD ..!!!

Calm down dear, Carroll pulled off one of the Greatest Saves In Football History, today.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Kudos to you guys for the goalless draw. BIG BIG LOL at the worst call i have ever seen in football. Everyone saw it was well over the line, apart from you know who. You deserved the 3 points. Great audacious lob by Mendes. Robinson was in great form too....Plus Arsenal drew (and almost lost)

I disagree that Spurs deserved to win. They should have won, yes, but they didn't deserve to win.

Gazz22 said:
I disagree that Spurs deserved to win. They should have won, yes, but they didn't deserve to win.

What part didn't they deserve? They put the ball in the net and Manure didn't. They deserved to win.

Gunplay said:
Calm down dear, Carroll pulled off one of the Greatest Saves In Football History, today.

I know what you mean, photographic evidence shows the whole of the ball did not cross the whole of the line.

nogoal3pb.jpg

;)

Fair play to Spurs fans and Martin Joll for not complaining that much, I know Man Utd were the more attacking team, but Spurs had a tactically good game plan (play defensive and attack on the break near the end) and scored a legit goal that should have stood. If I was a Spurs fan I'd be a bit miffed. Theres what 15-16 games left ? You're on a good bit of form and a couple of points off UEFA Cup place and about 9 (by my reckoning) off 4th place (CL Qualification) those 2 points could yet be costly.

english FA is the lamest if they dont take action against this.....how blind can the linesman be...i mean my god thats half way in

cfdh_edmundo said:

:lol: hehe........very good.

It is time for video to play it's part now on these type of decisions. Think over the line and off the ball incidents have to be looked at, the rest can be left to the referees discretion as too much video coverage will just ruin the game.

FD

I have Nothing to say about that decision except

THE LINO'S A FUKIN C*NT, tHE LINO, THE LINO!!

WHAT A C*NT

Lots of positives to take from the game for us. Robinson saved our Skin a couple of times but we can also thank Manure for some crap efforts.

Well were still unbeaten even after United away so things looking better.

BRING ON CHELSKI!!

oh yeah and the lino is a c*nt :mrgreen:

LOLLL nice shirts !!! :D

however on other news

Emil Hallfredsson [FH Hafnarfjordur - Tottenham] Undisclosed
David Limbersky [Viktoria Plzen - Tottenham] Loan

we have got 2 new youngsters :D ....great news and someone should see how young and great our spurs side is ....full of young talents ...:D

nike121 said:
english FA is the lamest if they dont take action against this.....how blind can the linesman be...i mean my god thats half way in
true about the linesman but they cant take action, as then they should give liverpool a PK vs chelsea for tiagos handball if there going to give hotspurs a goal, you english still have to remember hand of god goal......
not as clear cut but the same ref blindness

Well after more time to reflect i am now a bit lessed Vexed and Can take alot more positives from a well ernt point.

Carrick was Class again last night and Jol Must be happy Him and Mendes are on top form at the same time as our recent results show this is a brilliant partnership. Jol and Fergason have shown good mentality by not distroying the ref/Lino and instead pushing the FA to sort summin out. if that had happend to Chelski / Arsenal we would not hear the end of it from there Gaffa's.

csaunders said:
true about the linesman but they cant take action, as then they should give liverpool a PK vs chelsea for tiagos handball if there going to give hotspurs a goal, you english still have to remember hand of god goal......
not as clear cut but the same ref blindness

Why do you have to remind us of that colonel!?!?!!? :(

loz said:
Why do you have to remind us of that colonel!?!?!!? :(
sorry boys :), happend to us against germany with a shitty offside call that disallowed a goal, in the WC qtrs.... no less

Two_blindmonkeys said:
Well after more time to reflect i am now a bit lessed Vexed and Can take alot more positives from a well ernt point.

Carrick was Class again last night and Jol Must be happy Him and Mendes are on top form at the same time as our recent results show this is a brilliant partnership. Jol and Fergason have shown good mentality by not distroying the ref/Lino and instead pushing the FA to sort summin out. if that had happend to Chelski / Arsenal we would not hear the end of it from there Gaffa's.

Was well impressed with Carrick, what a player, If you can keep hold of him you'll be reet.

Yeah thought both Gaffers handled it well, tbh we had a good shout for a pen right after you scored but Fergie knew better than to push it cos although you's we're poor going forward a point each was fair enough (up until Carrol fecked up) so afterwards a pint must have felt like a win to him.

i need to pay attention to carrick more, ziegler and mendes impressed me..... why the fuck wasnt keller on the bench you think he is getting sold? Arsenal would be smart to bid for him, there keepers are trash

keller is garbage in long range shots....AKA newcastle's match ...and our keeper now is godly...so i rather have him

csaunders said:
i need to pay attention to carrick more, ziegler and mendes impressed me..... why the fuck wasnt keller on the bench you think he is getting sold? Arsenal would be smart to bid for him, there keepers are trash

He went to Southampton to get first team footie. but i dont know what club he will go to know. good keeper for First division Midtable Prem side but is no where near as good as Robot. did you see the saves he pulled off against United. Robot like Scmiceal (sorry i cant spell his name) for United a few years back, can save us 10 - 12, mabey more points a season, and thats what you need to get into the top 6.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Was well impressed with Carrick, what a player, If you can keep hold of him you'll be reet.

Yeah thought both Gaffers handled it well, tbh we had a good shout for a pen right after you scored but Fergie knew better than to push it cos although you's we're poor going forward a point each was fair enough (up until Carrol fecked up) so afterwards a pint must have felt like a win to him.

Yeah man true. Except for the pint thing ;)

Also i put the spin on it and thought if carroll droped the ball and it DIDN@T cross the line and we got the goal. Every fan from every club would call us lucky and sh*te. but for the first time in good knows how long we have the nation on our side and feeling sorry for us. i know it a cheap consilation but atleast Spurs could be the Dicider for Video Refs for These sort of Desisions. Another First for Spurs and the English game :D

Plus it could be worse you could support West Brom :mrgreen:

THE FUTURES BRIGHT THE FUTURES ORANGE!!!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!

couldnt have put it better ...

Hey btw DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE A VIDEO COMPILATION of us in action...

I REALLY REALLY NEED ONE and have no skill to make one myself...please anyone...i can least provide all the goals in this season

csaunders said:

Keller is shite and has been for a long time. You really overrate the crappy yanks don't you?

HTB said:
Keller is shite and has been for a long time. You really overrate the crappy yanks don't you?
no, your just a fucking troll, Keller has been a solid WORLD CLASS keeper for years, he has gotten up there in age, but if you saw the Man U game vs South Hampton when kelller player you would shut your fat mouth up, troll

yes well i tink he means at the moment ...keller is really untrustable at the Spurs goal

nike121 said:
yes well i tink he means at the moment ...keller is really untrustable at the Spurs goal
i think robbo is playing great, but do you think lehman, aluminia, are better keppers, i dont think you can say untrustable.... i mean thats a little harsh, he gave you lot some great years

Keller was brilliant at times for the last few seasons. no question. he also saw red a couple of times though and in games that we were in control of and crusing he would attempt to kill the Centre Foward give away a pen then we would Draw.

he is a good keeper better than manure and the arses current crop but he gets beaten by Robot in any way you look at it. and to be fare he is to good to sit on the bench.

Two_blindmonkeys said:
Keller was brilliant at times for the last few seasons. no question. he also saw red a couple of times though and in games that we were in control of and crusing he would attempt to kill the Centre Foward give away a pen then we would Draw.

he is a good keeper better than manure and the arses current crop but he gets beaten by Robot in any way you look at it. and to be fare he is to good to sit on the bench.
agreed robo is top notch, keller had his days as well, hoepfully another club will give him a chance, as they should, but did you notice keller wasnt on the bench for the united game....

Belated thanks for beating the blues for us :applause: - Thought you were unlucky against United - was Mike Riley reffing? :lol: I'm thinking of changing my avatar to that "new goal line" piccy.... ;)

As for Spurs goalkeepers - Robinson is your best since Clemence. Keller?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom