Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess 50M was too much to resist. :( PSG will get one of the best defenders in the past decade.

Milan will go for Dede from Vasco and one of Matias Silvestre from Palermo or Acerbi from Chievo.

Last edited:
Totally. Just sad it had to be Thiago. Milan rejected a 35M bid for Pato in January that could have prevented this and no one wants to spend big on a 30 year old Ibra.

et_computer_kid_happy_surprised2.jpg

I guess 50M was too much to resist. :( PSG will get one of the best defenders in the past decade.

Milan will go for Dede from Vasco and one of Matias Silvestre from Palermo or Acerbi from Chievo.

Milan did what every team would do... Dede might turn out even better than Thiago Silva..who knows?

Elia has been pretty poor with Juve. He didn't get many chances, but when he did, he seemed like a poor man's Ryan Babel. Might get more space at Liverpool to prove himself.

i´m more excited from the prospect of seeing Sturridge in red shirt..i wanted him when Chelsea wanted to swap him + money for Torres... it would be big upgrade of Kuyt since Kuyt for me is only and only a CF, and Sturidge on other hand is also a winger + side midfielder...he could fit perfect as right wing in 433 wich is Rodgers style of play...

Kalou would be a decent striker cover, couse i hope we are after a more profilic striker to our n.9 position... Suarez could easyly play as second striker or left wing in this case...

they have already Mata, Marin, Malouda, Benayoun, Hazard and Hulk (maybe) on wings and unsatisfied Sturridge...i say it´s not impossible to lure him out especially with the promiss of first team, wich he can make in Liverpool definetly..

i think he wants to play no matter what for club team and also his country...

@pipa: ok i might have agreed with you but you missed some points here Sturridge is overall the 4th most used player on last year's team, Benayoun is total crap & his contract will be terminated soon, Malouda is leaving probably to PSG, Marin isn't first team material & have been bought just to muscle up the bench who really needs it, Mata & Hazard are both player-makers he's a Striker/Winger so no worries for him, Lukaku is giong to be loaned next year it's the players desire he wants to play more get some more experiences to win a starting role when comes back.
Anyway will see! I'm hoping he stays he an amazing player still lacks maturity & didn't unlock his full potential yet Chelsea is the place for him & we need more English talents like him after all we're an English club ;)

Even if Chelsea let them go I don't think they'll let them go to a Premier League club at least not to some big clubs like Liverpool (even if they didn't do well last season) ;)

It seems there is a lot of politics going on, Barbara Berlusconi isn't happy and Milan fans are going to protest in front of the HQ. Nothing confirmed and no one knows if it will still happen... this is a mess.

And René Girard (Montpellier coach) said that Giroud was very close to joining Arsenal (just need Nicollin's approval) so it'll be 12M€ + Marouane Chamakh

mmmm £12m + Chamakh = dodgy! are they not the same sort of player ? Chamakh is good for Arsenal he just had a bad luck, RVP playing every league match was an impossible "ASK" I rather keep Chamakh and concentrate on M`vila which seems impossible now :COAT:

And René Girard (Montpellier coach) said that Giroud was very close to joining Arsenal (just need Nicollin's approval) so it'll be 12M€ + Marouane Chamakh
Nice move for Arsenal, Giroud and Chamakh, less for Montpellier, can ask higher price...

mmmm £12m + Chamakh = dodgy! are they not the same sort of player ? Chamakh is good for Arsenal he just had a bad luck, RVP playing every league match was an impossible "ASK" I rather keep Chamakh and concentrate on M`vila which seems impossible now :COAT:
Exactly same sort of players but Chamakh lacks of confiance it can be seen easily as he doesn't shoot a lot anymore not like in Bordeaux days

Nice move for Arsenal, Giroud and Chamakh, less for Montpellier, can ask higher price...
That's the problem when you include a clause in your contract :\

Last edited:
I think that's a good deal for both clubs and both players.

Chamakh is just lacking confidence. He'll find it again in familiar surroundings in Ligue 1 with Montpellier and become a very good striker again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom