Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altintop (RealMadrid) -> Galatasaray
i bet this is going to happen.. he was rotting in the bench

Yup he has a personal agreement with Gala and now they just need to agree with Real and it's a done deal. ;)

Del Piero -> Montréal Impact
Giroud -> Arsenal (8.5 mill pounds + Chamackh)
Aly Cissokho -> Napoli, Everton and Liverpool
Krancjar -> Dynamo Kiev, Lokomotiv Moskva and CSKA Moskva
Simao -> Benfica
Giovinco -> PSG

Some talk of Adebayor + £20M <-> Bale, with other reports of it being Adebayor + Adam Johnson (no money) being swapped for Bale.

Omar El Kaddouri (Brescia) --> Juventus (Agreement reached with the player now they're talking with the club)

Spanish media are talking about Barça already closing Jordi Alba deal & it'll be the 1st signing of the season

Yeah I think Alba will end up at Barca as long reported and he's a KEY KEY signing! He's what they need not just now but for years to come in future.

Barca may make a couple other signings but none will be more important than him. Great buy!

Beach, don't worry i will not restart our discussion.
It might be unfair but for some reason i find what happens with PSG more disturbing than what happens with Chelsea and Man City. The reason: the gap between PSG and the other French clubs is much, much bigger than the gap in England.

I took quite some comfort from the fact that despite the huge amount of money invested in PSG, an outsider like Montpellier could win Ligue 1. But it is only a matter of time before PSG wins Ligue 1 year after year...

But it is only a matter of time before PSG wins Ligue 1 year after year...

That will probably not happen because, in a season or two, we will have Monaco going back to Ligue 1 with a Russian owner willing to spend big time. So, yes, PSG and Monaco will turn Ligue 1 into La Liga 2.0.

Sad if this happens. It means Milan will need to restart the project all over again. Best defender I've seen in a long long time. Losing Kaka was sad because we loved him, but losing Thiago is harder because we loved him and he's the best defender around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom