Retro FIFA Installer Links

It's a licensing thing. You can't sell FIFA games and profit from it when you don't have the FIFA license any more.
This is a bit weird from a legal point of view unless there were contract agreements we're not aware of. What I mean is that these games were released back then and a fee for licensing was paid to the FIFA brand/body. If for example a copy of FIFA 15 or 16 was sold in 2030 there's no breach of contract imo as the license to sell the game was fully paid already.
As I've mentioned there might be some terms in these contracts we don't know but I have a feeling it was exclusively EA's decision to remove these games. It's all about money, they probably saw that a lot of people are trying to get back to previous iterations of the game and ofc they want to stop this.
I'm really concerned they might pull the plug and prevent legal owners of these games to play them digitally through the platform. If this happens we'll all need to unite for a proper lawsuit against them.

This is a bit weird from a legal point of view unless there were contract agreements we're not aware of. What I mean is that these games were released back then and a fee for licensing was paid to the FIFA brand/body. If for example a copy of FIFA 15 or 16 was sold in 2030 there's no breach of contract imo as the license to sell the game was fully paid already.
As I've mentioned there might be some terms in these contracts we don't know but I have a feeling it was exclusively EA's decision to remove these games. It's all about money, they probably saw that a lot of people are trying to get back to previous iterations of the game and ofc they want to stop this.
I'm really concerned they might pull the plug and prevent legal owners of these games to play them digitally through the platform. If this happens we'll all need to unite for a proper lawsuit against them.
Not sure what’s weird about it - there is an immense amount of licencing that’s goes into producing a FIFA game beyond paying FIFA itself. Player likenesses with FIFPRO, club licences and manager likenesses with the leagues or in specific cases, clubs and managers themselves, the music licences with the labels etc. These would all have been licenced for a set period, or a rolling period requiring ongoing payments.

Delisting games due to licencing running out is super common by the way - look at the Forza games on Xbox, which up until Forza Horizon 4, were consistently delisted after exactly 4 years as that’s the licence period Microsoft/Turn 10 had organised to pay for with the vehicle companies and track owners.

As to removing all of them so soon, with the FIFA name now no longer licenced, EA probably would have had to have organised a separate, new contract with FIFA to keep selling the FIFA-branded games. Considering their yearly FUT mode is their primary cash cow, this just would not be a worthwhile use of money for them, just to get a piddly stream of one-off game purchases compared to the push and money gained from players effectively being forced to move onto EA Sports FC 24 (and perhaps being enticed to buy packs).

Not sure what’s weird about it - there is an immense amount of licencing that’s goes into producing a FIFA game beyond paying FIFA itself. Player likenesses with FIFPRO, club licences and manager likenesses with the leagues or in specific cases, clubs and managers themselves, the music licences with the labels etc. These would all have been licenced for a set period, or a rolling period requiring ongoing payments.

Delisting games due to licencing running out is super common by the way - look at the Forza games on Xbox, which up until Forza Horizon 4, were consistently delisted after exactly 4 years as that’s the licence period Microsoft/Turn 10 had organised to pay for with the vehicle companies and track owners.

As to removing all of them so soon, with the FIFA name now no longer licenced, EA probably would have had to have organised a separate, new contract with FIFA to keep selling the FIFA-branded games. Considering their yearly FUT mode is their primary cash cow, this just would not be a worthwhile use of money for them, just to get a piddly stream of one-off game purchases compared to the push and money gained from players effectively being forced to move onto EA Sports FC 24 (and perhaps being enticed to buy packs).
True. I only said though that I don't know what's going behind the scenes regarding the contracts/licenses. Probably it's a rolling payment as you said. What I'm arguing is that a yearly licensing contract for example with FIFA 16 should not prevent the game to be sold after 10 years because the initial fee was paid. But as you said they might have rolling annual payments.
If this is the case I wouldn't be surprised if FIFA and FIFPRO make a demand to EA to completely deny access of the product to users.

The extra income from older games will direct some players from new/newer games and that income is much higher than from older games.

When you think about it, is there any sportsgame that has had a re release or a remaster?
Gotta be a reason for it?

Anyone with any info on the Fifa 15 link? Is it version 1.0 or patched? And is it the legit version or cracked?

I actually own the game and I'm only curious to check how v1.0 plays vs the updated game.

Anyone with any info on the Fifa 15 link? Is it version 1.0 or patched? And is it the legit version or cracked?

I actually own the game and I'm only curious to check how v1.0 plays vs the updated game.
As far as I recall, FIFA 15 version 1.0 was almost unplayable because keepers would just completely ignore the near post.
But I might be wrong, it's been several years.

Just as a PSA for anyone having problems running FIFA 13 and 14 via the above links (i.e running very slowly or crashing), note that they require Origin or EA App to be installed on your system to be able to run properly (despite the games being ‘cracked’ versions) - an interesting quirk of the way they have been cracked I guess.

However, annoyingly, with EA app at least, this means the game will minimise itself from full screen to show EA App when it does this check just before the language select screen.

Really strange, my FIFA 19 install (using the link kindly provided in this thread) has suddenly stopped working for no reason. When I click on the FIFA 19 shortcut it no longer loads. Tried running as admin in the installation directory and that didn't work too. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Really strange, my FIFA 19 install (using the link kindly provided in this thread) has suddenly stopped working for no reason. When I click on the FIFA 19 shortcut it no longer loads. Tried running as admin in the installation directory and that didn't work too. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?
that's really strange, I've been able to install it through the same link a few months ago.. Is it the installer itself or the shortcut to the game that doesn't work?

that's really strange, I've been able to install it through the same link a few months ago.. Is it the installer itself or the shortcut to the game that doesn't work?
The shortcut itself. The installer worked fine the first time, but I didn't feel like reinstalling the game again so I just ended up deleting it.

The shortcut itself. The installer worked fine the first time, but I didn't feel like reinstalling the game again so I just ended up deleting it.
I'd recommend a fresh re-install (making sure you save your documents folder for your saves and settings)..
I recently had a similar issue with FIFA 15 and reinstalling the game fixed it..

PS: FIFA 11 Link Updated in first post!

Last edited:
I also believe the reason previous FIFA's were pulled from Origin is because of the music licensing.
So the songs from the games were no longer licensed so they had to pull the games - Rather than just remove the music.

You can still download them if you own them, they just aren't allowed to sell anymore.

I know they're veeeeeery retro, but I think that it could be good to also have links to older FIFA games (e.g. the PlayStation 2 era ones) here.

Some of them can be found on MyAbandonware for example:

FIFA RTWC 98
FIFA 99
FIFA 2000
FIFA 2001
FIFA 2002
FIFA Football 2003
FIFA Football 2004
FIFA Football 2005 (according to MyAbandonware this is compatible with Windows 10)
FIFA 06 (according to MyAbandonware this is compatible with Windows 10)
FIFA 07 (according to MyAbandonware this is compatible with Windows 10)

I don't know whether all of them work on Windows 10 or not, but MyAbandonware is usually a pretty reliable source when they say a game does (like the latest three listed).

Pretty sad, that no-one's gonna bother cracking football games retroactively.
Everyone just moves on to the new thing, so it's probably considered not worth it.
Unless one pay someone a small fortune to do so...

For anyone looking for FIFA 16, this has never been cracked. The uncracked Denuvo protection that was used for the full game was also applied by EA to the demo, so the demo has also never been cracked and is unplayable even if you get hold of the files online.

Only way to play is to buy a legitimate Origin key, at the moment around the 38 euros mark -
https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-fifa-16-cd-key-compare-prices/
it seems that it is not the case anymore

Question about downloading FIFA14, what operations are required from the application 3DM?
I believe you should be able to copy paste the 3DM folder content onto the .exe directory and it will overwrite some files, (including the .exe) enabling you to play the game..

Last edited:
I believe you should be able to copy paste the 3DM folder content onto the .exe directory and it will overwrite some files, (including the .exe) enabling you to play the game..
This is wrong, isn't it?

Attachments

• スクリーンショット (14).png
    スクリーンショット (14).png
    63.3 KB · Views: 10
FIFA 14 usually has a game folder, and inside that game folder, you have the exe.. (FIFA 14\Game) That's where I usually paste the 3DM folder content, at least that's how i've done it over the years..

FIFA 14 usually has a game folder, and inside that game folder, you have the exe.. (FIFA 14\Game) That's where I usually paste the 3DM folder content, at least that's how i've done it over the years..
I downloaded it from the link in this thread, but I guess I didn't understand it well. I give up this time. Thanks for your reply.

@therivermans As far as I remember, this version of FIFA 14 folder has another folder called "Game".

That's where the 3DM cracked content goes, replacing the old exe. (not in the main FIFA folder).
Should work pretty well!

You can also try finding other versions, but I'm pretty sure this version works well. Maybe others could confirm?

Back
Top Bottom