Retro FIFA Installer Links

millossobek

The 3-Stars Cup
19 December 2020
South America
Millonarios FC
Hey guys! Given the news that the following FIFAs aren't available for purchase anymore, I have checked with @Tom and @Chris Davies and it's 100% ok to post the archive.org versions for PC here.

I wanted to consolidate the links in a single post/thread for people to enjoy.
There is an option to download directly from the site. :TU:

FIFA 11: link
FIFA 12: link
FIFA 13: link
FIFA 14: link
FIFA 15: link
FIFA 17: link
FIFA 18: link
FIFA 19: link

I haven't gone through all of these downloads, but in anycase, I'm pretty sure the Vanilla versions should be playable! :)

In addition, @Hayes provided some additional info which might be useful: link

EDIT: I corrected the FIFA 19 link. Now I have checked all the links and they are working fine.

Last edited:
Unlike the pes retro installment, the guy shared his files from original cd backup while this one, idk. Also before you share anything just make sure you test it first mate. We'll never know.

For example the FIFA 19 link you gave it's just the video trailer not the game.

Correct link for FIFA 19 - https://archive.org/details/fifa-19_202212

Also, link for FIFA 12 plus Euro 2012 DLC - https://archive.org/details/euro-2012-video-game

Extra details for some of the links:

FIFA 12 - ElAmigos repack of Reloaded scene release, adds language packs and Euro 2012 DLC. Game, including the DLC, is already cracked after installation (which works perfectly).

Note: Game is updated to v1.5. Later updates were not cracked. The custom EURO 2012 Soccergaming mods (which fully licence all of the countries and kits in EURO 2012) do not work correctly with this release (you’ll get crashes/weird placeholder text when entering the DLC).

FIFA 14 - 3DM release (non-Scene). Crack uses a buggy and slow custom loader, game takes ages to load up and sometimes crashes randomly in game. Not recommended to use, but outside of paying 100+ euros for the last of the legitimate Origin keys, the only way to play full version of FIFA 14 (as no one else cracked FIFA 14).

Note: Game is updated to Title Update 1. Later updates were not cracked.

EDIT: zubi has flagged this game has been cracked up to Title Update 4 by 3DM, and that the latest 3DM crack is the V5 crack.

FIFA 17 - ElAmigos repack of Steampunks scene release, adds most language packs. Game is already cracked after installation via Steampunks crack (which works perfectly).

Note: Game is updated to the latest version, which is Title Update 9.

FIFA 18 - ElAmigos repack of Steampunks scene release, adds most language packs. Game is already cracked after installation via Steampunks crack (which works perfectly). First installer from ISO installs base game (eg. Vanilla v1.0), separate installer for Update 2 is provided in a zip file. Base installer may crash at 22 per cent, if so, extract Setup and Elamigos-1.bin from ISO to hard drive and then run from there with Windows Defender temporarily turned off (issue with false positive that crashes the installer).

Note: Base v1.0 gameplay is better than Update 2. There is no FIFA World Cup mode, as that came in a later Title Update (#9 I believe) that was never cracked by anyone (so if you want WC 2018, you have to buy a legitimate Origin key).

FIFA 19 - ElAmigos repack of CPY scene release, adds most language packs. Game is already cracked after installation via CPY crack, but this crack has an issue with crashing in The Journey, so you’ll need to copy the files from CrackfixV2 and replace existing files after installation in your FIFA 19 folder (game then works perfectly).

Note: Game is updated to Title Update 4, later updates were not cracked. This game does not work correctly with Frosty Mod Manager/Frosty Editor, you will get error messages and crashes, and SDK creation will not work.

EDIT: zubi has flagged there is a Title Update 7 version, however, please note that is an unofficial release created by repackers (and not by CPY) that combines the Title Update 7 files with the Title Update 4 cracked CPY version of the game - I've not played this version myself, so can't vouch for whether it works perfectly or not, and whether it causes any issues with mods (if you do manage to get them working using the 'Extreme Injector' workaround).

Last edited:
For anyone looking for FIFA 16, this has never been cracked. The uncracked Denuvo protection that was used for the full game was also applied by EA to the demo, so the demo has also never been cracked and is unplayable even if you get hold of the files online.

Only way to play is to buy a legitimate Origin key, at the moment around the 38 euros mark -
https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-fifa-16-cd-key-compare-prices/

To be honest, the existing CPY torrents (minus the updates and extra addons you get in some of these other archives) are pretty flawless. I've always downloaded copies of games I buy as a backup and the CPY FIFAs (and PESs) have always worked fine for me.

For anyone looking for FIFA 16, this has never been cracked. The uncracked Denuvo protection that was used for the full game was also applied by EA to the demo, so the demo has also never been cracked and is unplayable even if you get hold of the files online.

Only way to play is to buy a legitimate Origin key, at the moment around the 38 euros mark -
https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-fifa-16-cd-key-compare-prices/
Yep, I bought a physical backup copy of FIFA 16 (and 19, and PES 19 & 2021) a few years ago just in case it disappeared and EA went ultra-evil and somehow blocked the old titles from being played digitally.

To be honest, the existing CPY torrents (minus the updates and extra addons you get in some of these other archives) are pretty flawless.
The only problem with the original CPY and Steampunks releases is that they generally only contain the English language pack. So if you want to play in Spanish, Italian, German etc., you need to get a repack that has those languages added in (for example, the ElAmigos releases linked above).

I've always downloaded copies of games I buy as a backup and the CPY FIFAs (and PESs) have always worked fine for me.
Smart move and recommended for anyone reading - who knows when Denuvo will shut down their activation servers, which would kill the vast majority of the recent FIFA and PES games from being played even if you’ve purchased (as they require a periodic online check-in to refresh the Denuvo token, otherwise they stop working).

Last edited:
Just to reiterate, I checked with @Chris Davies beforehand and he said it was 100% ok, since the games have been discontinued for purchase, so there's no reason for concern. Sharing the links for these particular versions of FIFA is permitted on the forum. I am only trying to contribute to the community and I'm not looking for any credit. only sharing the links that are already available on archive.org.

I have also changed the FIFA 19 link. Apologies for that one mates, I didn't share the right link. Everything should be OK now. I personally checked the other ones and they are working fine.

Last edited:
Correct link for FIFA 19 - https://archive.org/details/fifa-19_202212

Also, link for FIFA 12 plus Euro 2012 DLC - https://archive.org/details/euro-2012-video-game

Extra details for some of the links:

FIFA 12 - ElAmigos repack of Reloaded scene release, adds language packs and Euro 2012 DLC. Game, including the DLC, is already cracked after installation (which works perfectly).

Note: Game is updated to v1.5. Later updates were not cracked. The custom EURO 2012 Soccergaming mods (which fully licence all of the countries and kits in EURO 2012) do not work correctly with this release (you’ll get crashes/weird placeholder text when entering the DLC).

FIFA 14 - 3DM release (non-Scene). Crack uses a buggy and slow custom loader, game takes ages to load up and sometimes crashes randomly in game. Not recommended to use, but outside of paying 100+ euros for the last of the legitimate Origin keys, the only way to play full version of FIFA 14 (as no one else cracked FIFA 14).

Note: Game is updated to Title Update 1. Later updates were not cracked.

FIFA 17 - ElAmigos repack of Steampunks scene release, adds most language packs. Game is already cracked after installation via Steampunks crack (which works perfectly).

Note: Game is updated to the latest version, which is Title Update 9.

FIFA 18 - ElAmigos repack of Steampunks scene release, adds most language packs. Game is already cracked after installation via Steampunks crack (which works perfectly). First installer from ISO installs base game (eg. Vanilla v1.0), separate installer for Update 2 is provided in a zip file. Base installer may crash at 22 per cent, if so, extract Setup and Elamigos-1.bin from ISO to hard drive and then run from there with Windows Defender temporarily turned off (issue with false positive that crashes the installer).

Note: Base v1.0 gameplay is better than Update 2. There is no FIFA World Cup mode, as that came in a later Title Update (#9 I believe) that was never cracked by anyone (so if you want WC 2018, you have to buy a legitimate Origin key).

FIFA 19 - ElAmigos repack of CPY scene release, adds most language packs. Game is already cracked after installation via CPY crack, but this crack has an issue with crashing in The Journey, so you’ll need to copy the files from CrackfixV2 and replace existing files after installation in your FIFA 19 folder (game then works perfectly).

Note: Game is updated to Title Update 4, later updates were not cracked. This game does not work correctly with Frosty Mod Manager/Frosty Editor, you will get error messages and crashes, and SDK creation will not work.
Sorry, I want to make some comments, here we go:

Fifa12: the version mentioned, works perfectly with the Euro 2012 mods, I played the mode several times and had no crashes.

Fifa14: There is a v5 crack version, this version is stable, and at least with a clean game it works normally in friendlies, leagues and tournaments, what causes crashes are usually patches, as they completely change the structure of the game. And there is also an update titled 1.4.0.0, which works normally
with 3dm crack.

Fifa 19: The last cracked title update is not version 4, but the title update 7 version. Frosty Mod Manager does work with the cracked version, as long as you use the injector, I'm using patch 23/24 here and no bugs.

Which is widely known as the best? I can't remember any of them tbh I think i may have been more into pes at the time, would be good to get a decent one updated to present day

Fifa12: the version mentioned, works perfectly with the Euro 2012 mods, I played the mode several times and had no crashes.

Thanks for flagging, can you please share some instructions on how you got the latest skoczek version of the mod (http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-12-uefa-euro-2012-dlc-v-3-4-3-unofficial.6469755/) working correctly with the above ElAmigos release? It is an automatic crash when entering the DLC with the ElAmigos 1.5 version in my experience.

Fifa14: There is a v5 crack version, this version is stable, and at least with a clean game it works normally in friendlies, leagues and tournaments, what causes crashes are usually patches, as they completely change the structure of the game. And there is also an update titled 1.4.0.0, which works normally
with 3dm crack.

Thanks, will add an edit to my post that Title Update 4 is the latest. I don't think the v5 crack is shared in the archive.org link, so would you be able to upload and share?

I personally had issues with all of the 3DM loaders I previously tried for FIFA 14, they all took ages to launch and load, and there were random crashes in Career Mode specifically (that is with an otherwise clean game), though I may not have been using the correct, latest crack based on your comment above.

Fifa 19: The last cracked title update is not version 4, but the title update 7 version. Frosty Mod Manager does work with the cracked version, as long as you use the injector, I'm using patch 23/24 here and no bugs.

The CPY crack was released for Title Update 4 only, and is still the latest 'officially' cracked version. The linked ElAmigos release above is the Title Update 4 version.

Repackers did manage to extract Title Update 7 and apply it to the Title Update 4 release, but it is still using the cracked Title Update 4 executable (so an unofficial release, similar to the way non-Scene modders have ported all of the PES 2021 data packs to the 1.02 CPY version of the game, with some mixed results in game). However, noting you've mentioned this unofficial release is working perfectly for you, are you able to share a safe link to the release you use so others can try?

Regarding 'injector', are you referring to Extreme Injector? My experience is that this is super unstable (random unhandled exceptions) with any version of Frosty Mod Manager newer than 1.0.5.9, and there is an injection process of six dll's to just get the Mod Manager and the game to launch correctly (and even then, it is flaky). If there are specific steps that need to be followed to get it working consistently stable and bug/crash-free, please share so others can benefit.

Which is widely known as the best? I can't remember any of them tbh I think i may have been more into pes at the time, would be good to get a decent one updated to present day
The answer varies depending on the preferences of the person (and the level of nostalgia involved), though I think the usual consensus here is that FIFA 16 is the best 'simulation' FIFA. However, as that is uncracked, if you're wanting to pick the best of the ones made available in this thread, one of 17 or 19 (my personal favourite outside of 16) is where I'd start, though a lot of people here have a lot of love for the classic gameplay of 14, which is another solid place to start.

Just to reiterate, I checked with @Chris Davies beforehand and he said it was 100% ok, since the games have been discontinued for purchase, so there's no reason for concern. Sharing the links for these particular versions of FIFA is permitted on the forum. I am only trying to contribute to the community and I'm not looking for any credit. I am only sharing the links that are already available on archive.org.

I have also changed the FIFA 19 link. Apologies for that one mates, I didn't share the right link. Everything should be OK now. I personally checked the other ones and they are working fine.
Thing is, that there's no other option cause FIFA wasn't sell DRM-free, in any store. Is not like GoG games that were DRM free. Any option to play this game nowadays if you hadn't purchased before the removal, is with a CPY copy of the game.

Last edited:
Thanks for flagging, can you please share some instructions on how you got the latest skoczek version of the mod (http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-12-uefa-euro-2012-dlc-v-3-4-3-unofficial.6469755/) working correctly with the above ElAmigos release? It is an automatic crash when entering the DLC with the ElAmigos 1.5 version in my experience.
So as for Fifa 12, one important thing is the way to regenerate the files, I always used File Master, from Fifa 11 to Fifa 16 and I never had any problems. What program do you use to regenerate the files?

Here are some prints of the Euro mode, with kits and lineups of generic players

File Master 12: https://www.mediafire.com/file/v09lc1vjuh99aop/File_Master_12.rar/file

Open File Master as administrator, look for the path of your game, go to Tools and then regenerate bH
To regenerate correctly, the file path needs to be as shown in the imagefifa12.png

Attachments

• FIFA 01_10_2023 11_32_18.png
    FIFA 01_10_2023 11_32_18.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 34
  • FIFA 01_10_2023 11_32_27.png
    FIFA 01_10_2023 11_32_27.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 33
  • FIFA 01_10_2023 11_33_37.png
    FIFA 01_10_2023 11_33_37.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 31
  • FIFA 01_10_2023 11_34_04.png
    FIFA 01_10_2023 11_34_04.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Last edited:
FIFA 19
I'm using Frosty Manager 1.0.6.1
One important thing is the order of the mods, if they are not placed in the correct order, they can cause crashes.
I use Extreme Injector v3.7.3 to apply the files, and there are 6 files, which are:

CardsDLL_Win64_retail.dll

CryptBase.dll

dbdata.dll

FootballCompEng_Win64_retail.dll

powdll_Win64_retail.dll

sysdll_Win64_retail.dll

Fifa 14
I'll be posting the crack file that I'm using, it was like I said, the crashing problem, I only had it in career mode, with some patches, due to the large number of files that were modified in the game

Crack link: https://www.4shared.com/rar/2g9rmICAge/Fifa_14_Crack.html?

Link Patch 1.4.0.0: https://www.4shared.com/file/wGAMbOH3ku/FIFA_14_patch_1400.html?

An important thing too, is to always start the game as an administrator
I don't think 4shared is the ideal place to share, it requires login to download the file

even worse, it will be removed quickly :D, it's not 2009 anymore.

Upload it to mega & change crack file name with something silly, maybe it will fool their system

Fifa 14
I'll be posting the crack file that I'm using, it was like I said, the crashing problem, I only had it in career mode, with some patches, due to the large number of files that were modified in the game

Crack link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e5648pm4qya3ny6/Fifa_14_Crack.rar/file

Link Patch 1.4.0.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/li6xwpj636itix4/FIFA_14_patch_1.4.0.0.exe/file

An important thing too, is to always start the game as an administrator

crack link is removed.

also fifa 14 updates are standalone, meaning you need one by one, they are not cumulative, so 1.4.0.0. is useless without previous ones.

Guys it's against the forum rules to post crack links. There are several sites where you can acquire the cracked executables. All these FIFA games might have been withdrawn from storefronts but they're not legally abandonware yet afaik.

crack link is removed.

also fifa 14 updates are standalone, meaning you need one by one, they are not cumulative, so 1.4.0.0. is useless without previous ones.
I already corrected the link and renamed it to bypass the site.
As for the update version, the game in question here on the forum is at version 1.3.0.0, so the later version is 1.4.0.0. So it will work normally.

Guys it's against the forum rules to post crack links. There are several sites where you can acquire the cracked executables. All these FIFA games might have been withdrawn from storefronts but they're not legally abandonware yet afaik.
I spoke to the mods before opening this thread, and specifically for these games, we can post the archive.org versions. The info is in the first post mate. :TU:

It's a pity that football games are not available in the GOG store before being withdrawn from sale. I would buy all the versions. It's strange of them to turn down extra income.

I already corrected the link and renamed it to bypass the site.
As for the update version, the game in question here on the forum is at version 1.3.0.0, so the later version is 1.4.0.0. So it will work normally.

that crack is the same version as 3dm update1 crack.

like i said before, only correct version is fifa14 3dm + update1 3dm.

Back
Top Bottom