Real Madrid Thread

I'll love him more once hes at the Old Trafford dugout :D

:CONFUSE: really? wow, i didn't know there were rumours about him moving to manchester (then again i know nothing this days).
on this topic i have to say, funny though it may be, his spanish is still much better than his english :P

A draw, Ronaldo injured, di María injured too. This couldn't have gone any wrong. Such a shitty night really.

A draw, Ronaldo injured, di María injured too. This couldn't have gone any wrong. Such a shitty night really.

Is Di Maria really injured? Looked bad at first but he got up eventually. Think he just rolled his ankle. I think Ronaldo will be ok too, otherwise he wouldn't have been standing on the sideline for 80 minutes.

on SkySports they said that reports from sideline about Ronaldo were that he felt pain in hamstring and that he was substituted to prevent bigger problems.

I don't know about Di Maria.

I am amazed at how bad they have done in those 4 days. They were in position to go in last 2 games tied on point with Atletico but instead they are 4 points behind.

:CONFUSE: really? wow, i didn't know there were rumours about him moving to manchester (then again i know nothing this days).
on this topic i have to say, funny though it may be, his spanish is still much better than his english :P

They [United] supposedly offered him £15 000 000 to take the job and he replied that he was happy in Madrid. This is all newspaper humbug though so I don't know whether it's true.

ye they gonna be my team next season too, im also gonna support barcelona psg man city and chelsea next season becuase they all have nice kits and lots of history, also i will get NEYMAR printed on a jersey of all these teams im gonna support because he is the best player in the world and he has really nice hair.

ye they gonna be my team next season too, im also gonna support barcelona psg man city and chelsea next season becuase they all have nice kits and lots of history, also i will get NEYMAR printed on a jersey of all these teams im gonna support because he is the best player in the world and he has really nice hair.

Good man! I might support PSG as well they have lots of money now.

I'll also support Celtic - they will win league every season so guaranteed success there! :APPLAUD:

Good man! I might support PSG as well they have lots of money now.

I'll also support Celtic - they will win league every season so guaranteed success there! :APPLAUD:

We all know you support Mutd, you still rubbing necks w/ runedge? You've been sized n measured already. We can see you hiding (intentions) because you wear bigger size shoes. The reason why you stumble so much ...ignorance is bliss . I enjoy your post at times , but even you must recognize the rubbish that you post is arse over tits. This beastly acts could be water down a tad . Hope I didn't cause offense or gerd will PM me to tell me ' shut the f' up again ' ;)

"Translation": You've been trying so hard to be something you're not, but since you've been lurking around the forum so much that eventually we've all come to know what you're really about.

Don Alfred is in induced coma. He's been hospitalized after suffering a heart attack today. Just turned 88 years old yesterday :(

Another legend leaving us and another God taking stage in Football's Olympus alongside Eusébio and so many others. Rest in peace Don Alfredo Di Stefano. My condolences to his family and friends.

that came as a shock to me as I wasn't aware that he was sick. RIP don Alfred.

On the lighter side of the things: Zinedine Zidane is new coach of Castilla team, while his successor as assistant manager to Ancelotti is yet another Madrid legend - Fernando Hierro.

OFFICIAL... SO AWESOME THAT TEAM :WORSHIP:

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2014/07/official-announcement-james-rodriguez

THEY ARE NOW SIMPLY UNSTOPPABLE :APPLAUD:

n_real_madrid_fichajes-8560487.jpeg

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2014/07/official-announcement-james-rodriguez

now can Liverpool have Isco? :D

damn real now have 7 Ronaldo, 8 Kross , 9 Benzema , 10 James , 11 Bale this is scary. is this best atacking team ever?

now can Liverpool have Isco? :D

damn real now have 7 Ronaldo, 8 Kross , 9 Benzema , 10 James , 11 Bale this is scary. is this best atacking team ever?
probably the most expensive one but I think that's not a very good way to make assessments on teams.

real with zidane, beckham, figo, raul, ronaldo (03/04) were out of CL in quarters (to monaco), finished 4th in Liga and lost Copa to zaragoza.

but tbf, the current team is much more balanced and its backbone is certainly more solid than the 2004 team and have a great coach as well. don't think they will choke so badly.

not to give a shortsighted view but heynckes' bayern were my favorite attacking side among the teams I've watched. they had such a relaxed attitude yet they were so cruel in attack and crushing their opponents.

Back
Top Bottom