Problem during surfing on Evo-Web

Not sure but I didn't see it unless I used IE7. At least the problem hasn't come back anyway.

Why do I keep getting a safecount.net survey popping up every now and again no matter what browser I use?

I've seen it, using the latest version of Firefox 2. Dead annoying. Fucktards. [@ the survey people.]

I've seen it as well, annoying thing that it is. We're not meant to get any pop-ups but some rogue ads creep in occasionally that we have to report to get sorted. I've already reported this one but will do again as it seems to be hanging around. Cheers for the reports.

These adverts started popping up when I left you in charge over the weekend.

Yeah, sorry. Our hosts are meeting with the advertisers on Tuesday so we should have more information and a fix soon.

Ever since yesterday when i come on Evo every page just loads and loads i couldn't do anything yesterday. Not as bad today but still a bit shit.

On my iPhone, Evo Web threads aren't loading properly. Chatbox loads OK, but when I go onto a specific thread, it's almost as if it's trying to load something else over the top of it. Could be something to do with the adverts I suppose or something? Made any forum changes lately Mart?

2009-25.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom