58bee807db64ad14496ad0a16aefc5f8.jpg

e9a3e292e6ab36cc1d4900448ad67319.jpg

6aadbeefe7c78aeb16c56d4135007fe7.jpg

8d554d419133dbf0ac1b859ffd4b2594.jpg

023787b099ce22782001c0362aeacf0d.jpg

Thanks Rcsc_Fanatic from Jeuvideo.com

this game is shit against ps2/pc one!

lets me explain you why:

first thing, this game is near same that the ps2 one, the gameplay is same with nothing new, only graphic are a litte better on few details (anyway stadiums are near same, and some faces are better but some look bad too like henry)

so you can say, its not hard, its like ps2 game, with good and bad things its normal..i will buy it!
BUT the hard things are coming now :

YOU CANT change faces (not hard anyway..)

YOU CANT edit shirts/kits (shit to play false and clear kits premiere league and some national teams, without real logo, emblems, color etc.. how konami can do that!)

YOU CANT do transferts (you must pay xbox live in mercato for have transferts, the peoples who cant pay are fuc...)

YOU CANT change formations/line up (you must change it always before match..or play the old default one from konami..)

YOU CANT create bundesliga, the clear ligue C dont exist on 360 unstead ps2 one (its useless because we cant create kits), so play one uefa cup or league is shit

YOU CANT do shoes

YOU CANT rename stadiums

YOU CANT save replays goals

there is only 8 stadiums (unstead 32 on ps2/pc)

SO if for you the more important things its only graphic, so buy it, its not beautiful but better than ps2, BUT all the others things are same or bad against ps2 game. For have better experience game, its a lot better to play pes6 on ps2 or pc!

my advise its to buy pes6 ps2 and fifa 07 360, and to forget fifa 07 current gen and pes6 next gen, because its bad games..

Last edited:
Lol he is most probably a PS3 Fanboy.... hope your £425 is well spent... well that plus the cost of a game...

DJ

the picture quality isn't all that either, so i'm not too bothered after seeing that

Some of those faces look brilliant, especially Quaresma, Eto'o, Messi, Ronaldinho and Sheva.

Got to say, originally I couldn't understand people rating PES6's graphics over FIFA's, but after seeing the likenesses more often, some of the faces in PES shame FIFA's. There's something about PES's graphics that looks cartoony to me, I can't quite put my finger on it, but faces such as Henry's are very good in Pro Evo and do beat FIFA's (and Scholes's face as well - seeing as Scholes looks like a completely random person in FIFA 07).

After some game in pes6 say...poor. imho:
gameplay 8/10
graphics 5/10
sound 3/10
Better use PC version, without FC London ect. With good HD kits, great faces. Players model and kits texture in xbox 360 version real bad.
Konami play some time in NBA 2k, throw out pes6 graphics, and creat new from 0 for pes7.

Asiat said:
Konami play some time in NBA 2k, throw out pes6 graphics, and creat new from 0 for pes7.

Every developer should look at NBA2K7 to learn a thing or two.

Very nice Quaresma face ^^ up there. Shame it isn't on the PS2 version.

A basketball court is about 4-5 times smaller than a football pitch so they can focus more on the graphics side of things. Doubt the 360 is powerful enough to transfer those kinda graphics over on a much larger scale.

twoodster said:
A basketball court is about 4-5 times smaller than a football pitch so they can focus more on the graphics side of things. Doubt the 360 is powerful enough to transfer those kinda graphics over on a much larger scale.

Check the video i posted on the first post of the NBA2K7 thread. It's not so much the graphics, but the animation.

airjoca said:
Check the video i posted on the first post of the NBA2K7 thread. It's not so much the graphics, but the animation.

I think the cloth physics help out a lot - hopefully we'll see that introduced to the footy games soon. Does make it look a lot more realistic if the jerseys are moving independently etc

all game use big and small texture. i sure not promlems make football graphics like 2k. I see pes6 xbox360 stadium... Professional work ? fifaecp.com more better. konami make 3d crowd, but they look like homelesses.
sounds ? it is next gen 2006 game ? again japan bumbumbum 1 song all time... i want normal soundtrack like fifa or nba 20-30 songs, normal crowd sound etc.
gameplay main part in game, may be konami make for pes7 only green rectangular and 22 players ?

Asiat said:
all game use big and small texture. i sure not promlems make football graphics like 2k. I see pes6 xbox360 stadium... Professional work ? fifaecp.com more better. konami make 3d crowd, but they look like homelesses.
sounds ? it is next gen 2006 game ? again japan bumbumbum 1 song all time... i want normal soundtrack like fifa or nba 20-30 songs, normal crowd sound etc.
gameplay main part in game, may be konami make for pes7 only green rectangular and 22 players ?

Ye i see now music dire they need to get soundtracks.

I heard crowd had improved but i bet its not a good as patch i got for WE10 with proper crowd chants and noise etc will see soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom