PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually not fussed by graphics in PES, but I can't escape from the impression that EVERY player is too skinny, with bloody Ian Thorpe feet size... All players look like they have looooong legs... that's fine with Crouch or Henry but Ronaldinho/Rooney look funny as... They have mighty tighs not skinny ones like in the screenshots.

This will be a disgrace from graphics standpoint unless they really sort out these graphics issues...

The encouraging fact is that in August, most players did not look even close to their real life counterparts like Beckam or Owen, but they look pretty spot on right now (imo)... so let's hope that they'll sort these things out until the release of the game...

milosh said:
I'm usually not fussed by graphics in PES, but I can't escape from the impression that EVERY player is too skinny, with bloody Ian Thorpe feet size... All players look like they have looooong legs... that's fine with Crouch or Henry but Ronaldinho/Rooney look funny as... They have mighty tighs not skinny ones like in the screenshots.
What? The player models looks okay IMO. Didn't find one pic where I thought a player was too skinny or something like that. The feet sizes may be just a tad big, but no one notices that.

This will be a disgrace from graphics standpoint unless they really sort out these graphics issues...

The encouraging fact is that in August, most players did not look even close to their real life counterparts like Beckam or Owen, but they look pretty spot on right now (imo)... so let's hope that they'll sort these things out until the release of the game...

I think they've pretty much made the final version of PES6 by now.

Probably a month before release, nothing is changed or done to the game.

Just think how many copies of the game they have to make and ship by october 27th...

MForssell said:
I think they've pretty much made the final version of PES6 by now.

Probably a month before release, nothing is changed or done to the game.

Just think how many copies of the game they have to make and ship by october 27th...

Thanks for stating the obvious... but the thing is, all those screenshots might be from a version that is 2 months old or more... (I know for a fact that they are old as I work for a gaming magazine)... Whatever the build of the latest beta version is. The one demoed at Leipzig is actually June build, so that means that the screens are almost 4 months old.

Even if it is only 2 months old, you'd be amazed how much work is done in the last months before the code goes gold.

Warning for those without a sense of humour, the following is a joke

TV2006100917035500.jpg

Look at the middle of the picture, "pie dominate" - they've got Ronaldinho mixed up with Ronaldo. Sort it out Seabass. :roll:

No offence Jack but your very anti PES which i can understand your views but please think with a level headed playing field sometimes.

Its really not a big deal is it it can be changed i know people strive for the best but its not like it cant be changed but if it couldnt then i would agree. Its also not the first time in its history not just Konami who make statistical mistakes either.

And whos to say it has not been changed and someone gone and edited it themself and took the pic.

Afterall he/she could of been playing around seeing what there is.

What does the word actually mean anyway i put it in a translation and come up with dominating magpie. :lmao:

Last edited:
Re: Warning for those without a sense of humour, the following is a joke

Jack Bauer said:
TV2006100917035500.jpg

Look at the middle of the picture, "pie dominate" - they've got Ronaldinho mixed up with Ronaldo. Sort it out Seabass. :roll:

Pie dominante - PD > Dominant foot - RF, what's wrong with it?

Edit: i got it as soon as i pressed "post". lol

Bingham67 said:
No offence Jack but your very anti PES which i can understand your views but please think with a level headed playing field sometimes.
Please look above the picture. The "sense of humour" and "joke" bit especially.

airjoca said:
Pie dominante - PD > Dominant foot - RF, what's wrong with it?

Edit: i got it as soon as i pressed "post". lol
At least you got it at some point...!

Loads of people like pie, just jealous cause Ronaldo earns more than you lot in a week than you do in a year :P

Its sad, they could of ATLEAST, gave us a chance to create players and not edit default ingame players, and also able to make some kits maybe not loads but some kit variations or summing, but nevermind, Im only really getting the 360 version for online anyway so it wont effect it, Ill be getting the PS2 version aswell.

Seraphs21 said:
Loads of people like pie, just jealous cause Ronaldo earns more than you lot in a week than you do in a year :P

Its sad, they could of ATLEAST, gave us a chance to create players and not edit default ingame players, and also able to make some kits maybe not loads but some kit variations or summing, but nevermind, Im only really getting the 360 version for online anyway so it wont effect it, Ill be getting the PS2 version aswell.

you CAN edit and create players, it's confirmed in a review. you can't edit teams though, but I bet you can at least change the team name

Beautiful, how can you guy slag off those graphics?
I have feet that big, so it looks normal to me. :)
Look at the definition of the ball, in the pauleta chesting it pic.

HAHA, I hope that was sarcastic!!

The crowd are excellent, I'll give them that. The animations and the reactions are pretty incredible, adds something extra to the replays. FIFA's blur is awful, really.

I think it was the detail in the face, compared to the older models he had in earlier builds. He looked like clay.

ME0000742592_2.jpg

LMAO! Campest. pic. ever.

I personally think ronaldinho looks brilliant, at least better than he did on the PS2. Really looking forward to this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom