PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
0377.jpg

This picture is a nice joke!! lol!!

I would owned an Xbox360 if Pes6 was better than that.

Waiting for Ps3 version is my choice.
Buying the ps2 version for the moment is what I'll do.

Dave if you don't like it then go back to your Sony fan boy club, i got no problem with sony, i own a ps2 but i didn't come on x box 1 forum and just complain about it

MForssell said:

he's right there are - 399 of the fuckers and not one showing the edit menu or anything. Now this alleged shit edit section is a pretty big deal I would say.... wouldn't you think someone would have previewed the game and explained it fully.....detailing what's there and what aint?

so i'm thinking.....they don't know, they know they've got review code, and konami won't tell hem anything about the non functioning bits.... or am i thinking....konami have told them if they mention the shit editing, they'll never get review code again..... or am i thinking....ffs just wait for the bloody game to come out you tosser.....

I think these latest screenshots look better, but it's not good for me to see these images, as it's killing me that there are two weeks until the game is released :(

I'm liking how the new build faces look.

Last edited:
marsmanic said:
Dave if you don't like it then go back to your Sony fan boy club, i got no problem with sony, i own a ps2 but i didn't come on x box 1 forum and just complain about it

So, you only talk about what you love?
I'm not a fanboy of a brand. I'm just a fanboy of quality, hardware nevermind...

I just give my opinion.

I came here cos' I'm interested in Pes6 on Xbox360, but I'm not able to like everything in the game.

Deception is the word.

I haven't played the game, but I'm waiting for that.

But I don't wanna debate.

Blackburn 0-1 Nancy ;)
(juste a joke don't be nervous)

Last edited:
these new screenshots are brilliant!

alot better than a few weeks ago, im feeling happier about this now but still no edit mode...ah man edit mode would have made this the best game ever!!!

Rooney looks like he's 14 y old in the screenshot posted above....

Eto'o is looking better than in previous PES's.

I think PES player models are better than the ones in the Fifa 07 demo. look at scholes and deco in Fifa demo. They look absolutely awful!

Awesome new screenshots. The graphics are looking great.

MForssell said:
I think PES player models are better than the ones in the Fifa 07 demo. look at scholes and deco in Fifa demo. They look absolutely awful!

Totally agree about the players models. They look funny. Majority of the faces are way off. Look at the way Heinze's face looks. Van der Sar is also so pale and Saha just looks wrong (more like Evra). The shape and colours are just so wrong.

MForssell said:
Rooney looks like he's 14 y old in the screenshot posted above....

Eto'o is looking better than in previous PES's.

That's because when he's clean shaven, he does in real life. ;)

STG said:
That's because when he's clean shaven, he does in real life. ;)

Good point :)

Totally agree about the players models. They look funny. Majority of the faces are way off. Look at the way Heinze's face looks. Van der Sar is also so pale and Saha just looks wrong (more like Evra). The shape and colours are just so wrong.

yepp.

Fifa looks good in replays, menus and things like that. But player models are horrible.

When I play Fifa I can barely recognize any players on the field, but when I play PES I can recognize most of the players.

Fifa is also way too blurry and the wide angle in fifa sucks...

Point being = PES is waaaaaaaaay better, it's not even funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom