PES6 (Xbox 360) - Screens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NickSCFC said:
Knees up mother braaaaaahhhnnn...
1160123244-20.jpg

Seems like the player is angry at missing the shot... and the fans look to b ein disbelief, nice touch.
WOW, look at the crowd. That is one good effect, and look at Deco sulking :mrgreen:

why are people, that havn't even played the game, complaining about the graphics? We have seen some very nice screenshots, and alot of crap ones, but obviously we should only look at the nice ones when we judge the graphics because that is what the game will actually look like!

I'm not a dissapointed at all. I think the game looks awesome, and after playing the fifa 07 demo, I think PES 6 looks a lot better than fifa in many ways!

First of all, look at Deco and Scholes in the fifa demo. They look like crap! Everyone that thinks that Fifa will smoke PES graphics wise, should take another look!

Besides graphics aren't everything. Gameplay, gameplay, gameplay! PES is the best football game and still willbe.

I will not care when I play PES against my friends and other on xboxlive on my hdtv, if some stupid logo is not 100 % correct or if i play in a OT SB mix stadium, sure, it would be cool if it were right and official, but as long as gameplay feels as awesome as before, I'll love PES6 too!!

OMG LOOK AT HENRYS FACE ITS RUBISH I NO ADIDAS LOGO OMG!!!Z:OL!!! OMG NO UNTUCKED SHIRTS!!zzOMG!!!! 1111111 zzzzzzzzzzzz

El Diego said:
OMG LOOK AT HENRYS FACE ITS RUBISH I NO ADIDAS LOGO OMG!!!Z:OL!!! OMG NO UNTUCKED SHIRTS!!zzOMG!!!! 1111111 zzzzzzzzzzzz

OMG LOOK AT KONAMI'S LACK OF EFFORT!!!11111

:roll:

The thing I like about PES on the PC (and to a lesser extent consoles) is that we only need Konami for the gameplay and player models mainly and the mod teams and people fix all the names/stats/graphics for them. :lol:

License issue aside, it really is like Konami can't be bothered to do much new aesthetically. Most of their presentation/graphics really are a joke tbh. And before any of you say, "who cares about the graphics! its the gameplay that counts!!!1111", of course it's the gameplay that counts, but that is in place and we have no problem with it which is why we are talking about what PES is weaker in and where it could be improved, and that is in the graphics/presentation.

I feel an urge to just post a rolling eyes smilie for the sake of it. You know, to not ruin the chain...

:roll:

MForssell said:
why are people, that havn't even played the game, complaining about the graphics? We have seen some very nice screenshots, and alot of crap ones, but obviously we should only look at the nice ones when we judge the graphics because that is what the game will actually look like!

I'm not a dissapointed at all. I think the game looks awesome, and after playing the fifa 07 demo, I think PES 6 looks a lot better than fifa in many ways!

First of all, look at Deco and Scholes in the fifa demo. They look like crap! Everyone that thinks that Fifa will smoke PES graphics wise, should take another look!

Besides graphics aren't everything. Gameplay, gameplay, gameplay! PES is the best football game and still willbe.

I will not care when I play PES against my friends and other on xboxlive on my hdtv, if some stupid logo is not 100 % correct or if i play in a OT SB mix stadium, sure, it would be cool if it were right and official, but as long as gameplay feels as awesome as before, I'll love PES6 too!!

absolutely true

Give konami a break. This is there first game on next gen... Hopefully for new years game there will be a great improvement, but most of us havn't even played this one so just see what you think of it.

Fifa got WC under their belt so could build up upon that, btw i played fifa demo and graphcis wise it looks quite nice, but has anyone noticed how small the players look compared to the pitch? and that it is so light on one side of the pitch that it is impossible to see. And game play is usual rubbish and goal keepers are still doing there one handed lundges!

Hey El Diego, whats your problem with Thomas? Dont make your personal attacks from here, If you've problem with him, use PM or use MSN. Not forums!

Ozkar said:
Yes you are right. These graphics is a joke. Why not use the full potential of the 360?!

on behalf of the whole of the world and konami fu*k you!

this is such an improvment on the earlier henry!

im soooo glad they have improved him!

phew!

I can understand to a certain extent why people dont mind the 360's graphics, but after playing PES5 on a high spec PC with Super Patch 4 it makes it look very ordinary.

Im not at all impressed by the 360 graphics.

bluemonkeymagic said:
on behalf of the whole of the world and konami fu*k you!

this is such an improvment on the earlier henry!

im soooo glad they have improved him!

phew!

Jesus, grow up! Why use words like that? Just because I don't agree with you there is no need to insult me.

How hard could it have been to make Henry look better then in PES5?
Compared to other 360 games these graphics are not good enough, that's all I meant. And why post screens like this if the actuall game will have better graphics that some people are suggesting.

I also think gameplay is the most important thing, but since this is supposed to be a next-gen game I think you should have the right to expect some great graphics aswell.

To all the whiners who havent played the game, PLAY THE GAME first, then WHINE, but please... whine to konami in an email, a letter... an online form.... bugger it VISIT THEM for all we care... I'm sick and tired of people bitching about a game 99% of us havent seen in action with our own eyes.

If you have complaints DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom