PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

12541128_561775990652132_4402827212491720590_n.jpg

So what tools are prohibited on Steam?

They talk about hacks and cheats in myClub, all cheats and hacks are forbidden as in all other online games, too.
And Cheater will be banned from now on. (That's very good, because no one needs cheater!)

So they talk about hacks/cheats not about modding.

Adding new stadiums, gameplay patches, teams etc. is no problem.

what this game needs is finishing variation, shooting is too overpowered, and inside the box there is too much input lag, u press when ur surrounded with defenders nothng happens they just take the ball with animation overriding.
fifa doesnt have that kind of stuff. fifa is stable in all parts of the pitch.
pes still plays better overall than fifa yes, but goal variations for cpu needs to be primary thing to fix in 2017. it feels repetitiveon the long play.

Why this? The hackers will move to my club and do the same.
People just waste money and they got my club for free.

Time to laugh even harder! :LMAO:
Please konami stop, i pee in my pants.

Just letting You have enough rope,and then..................

Guys, is there a mod or work around to get day time games in ML?? Playing an Argentinian League atm, 25 games into the season and not a single day game wich is very frustrating.

Been waiting for this mod, but it seems there isn't any. Try changing the length of grass and field condition into random. This sounds silly but I get a lot day match in the epl. probably just coincidence

my final thoughts on this game after playing it for months and especially after playing it on ps4.
1-this game is made for ps4 and nothing else, this game is not made for pc.the amount of responsiveness on the ps4 version is simply making it a totally different game, the whole feel of the game makes it that it is made for consoles and not for pc, especially headers, on pc headers are a rarity while on ps4 u can get so many heading opportunities and i see different animations aswell.
2-fouls have no issues on the ps4 version, there are no bugs like referee not seeing a tackle from behind or a bad tackle, the referee gives the fouls that are really bad tackles and etc, on pc, its a mess, u you can run away with so many bad tackles and referee wont say anything.
these are my final thoughts on the game, that it is actually made for ps4 and nothing else.

my final thoughts on this game after playing it for months and especially after playing it on ps4.
1-this game is made for ps4 and nothing else, this game is not made for pc.the amount of responsiveness on the ps4 version is simply making it a totally different game, the whole feel of the game makes it that it is made for consoles and not for pc, especially headers, on pc headers are a rarity while on ps4 u can get so many heading opportunities and i see different animations aswell.
2-fouls have no issues on the ps4 version, there are no bugs like referee not seeing a tackle from behind or a bad tackle, the referee gives the fouls that are really bad tackles and etc, on pc, its a mess, u you can run away with so many bad tackles and referee wont say anything.
these are my final thoughts on the game, that it is actually made for ps4 and nothing else.

Thank you, bro, for your post here! I didn't play PES2016 on PS4, but only on PC, and your opinion clarified things for me.

Thank you, bro, for your post here! I didn't play PES2016 on PS4, but only on PC, and your opinion clarified things for me.
Yeah welcome mate, if u have a ps4 i recommend to get this game its superb, dont get it on pc, its a different game as i said.

Fouls and refs are broke on the ps4 too..there are loads of AI fouls missed and videos to prove it..AI shot variation is also broke with them always looking for the bottom corner ..unless you can't get it cheaper or the euro game fixes the issues I'd wait until next release

ive tryed it, for me much more fun on superstar against CPU !

have seen great saves and the CPU score different goals than vanilla gameplay.

in one game ive got 2 freekicks against the CPU, CPU tackles more.

the bad thing about the patch. the referee... dont give clearly fouls. the game is much more unpredictable :BOP:

its worth a try ! :APPLAUD:

Probably gonna get flamed but I actually prefer vanilla game play. Maybey it's that I'm used to it. I've tried Yaku and Kuyipika patches and don't really see any changes apart from game speed.

Back
Top Bottom