PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

I Don´t expect anything at all. :TTTH:
I must be so negative to this franchise untill i saw in front of my eyes first.
I don´t care if they say it's for all and everyone, they can later tell it's a exclusive version for consoles. Let's relax and wait.
Fans for pc should be greatefull with a High Next Gen Football Soccer 4k instead having the UEFA Euro Cup.

YES, DLC EURO 2016 its a exclusive version for consoles PS4 / XBOX-ONE. Wait and see next year.

Well, I'm playing PES 2016 for a long time now. With some unofficial patch and Sweetfx, this game is alright. Build up mid field play is fun. Tactics really work and makes the difference. Im no manual player. I like the stats and this is one of my problems with this game. Konami changed the stats, theres is more attributes but its far more shallow and less noticeable.
When you keep trying scoring from far away you see that almost every shot is the same in speed and tragetory. Is not contextual like it was in PES of old. Its kind repetitive. I blame the community for this, with all that complains about the "shooting has no zip", or zap and sh...Now shooting on goal looks like a cannon ball all the time.
So, maybe decreasing pass accuracy, fixing shooting and goalkeeping to react to the new shooting physics, maybe PES made a proper come back next year.

Sorry for the very bad english.

is cpu v cpu in Pes 16 ?

Yes you must press Y at the team select screen to select "manager mode" (might be coach mode - forgot) in exhibition or in tournaments etc "proceed to game in coach mode" will show when you have the next match to play if available.

Game is unplayable on PC right now. Out of 10 matches, 6 or more are laggers and match cancel abusers (if they lose). Konami is just too fucking incompetent to deserve any of our money .... :(

Game is fine, plenty of freedom to do so many variety of play. My favourite futebol game so far.

Sure its not perfect, but overall PES 2016 gameplay is very awesome.

EDIT:

Let's try the new update ! :)

Last edited:
Stupid question.

Is there way to slow down game play in online play?

Put -2 or -3 for game play speed like you can in single player.

Every opponent I play online abuses the long pass. Zero flow just jamming buttons together and you're in scoring position.

I just finished a season in Master League with AC Milan, playing on hardest level, and more or less walked through every game, scoring lots of goals (which is kinda boring in the end, after all you want a challenge).

As I started the second season I noticed the game had become noticeably harder. I only managed to draw 0-0 away against Cagliari e.g.

As this coincides with the latest data pack/update I wonder if anyone else has noticed this? Is Master League much harder during the second season (due to scripting) or does the latest update of the game simply improve the AI a whole lot and make the game harder?

Last edited:
I just finished a season in Master League with AC Milan, playing on hardest level, and more or less walked through every game, scoring lots of goals (which is kinda boring in the end, after all you want a challenge).

As I started the second season I noticed the game had become noticeably harder. I only managed to draw 0-0 away against Cagliari e.g.

As this coincides with the latest data pack/update I wonder if anyone else has noticed this? Is Master League much harder during the second season (due to scripting) or does the latest update of the game simply improve the AI a whole lot and make the game harder?

scripting, momentum, handicap ;)

Team spirit, first and foremost ;)

Many teams start with team spirit in 60-ish and such teams are easy to play against. Team spirit increases during season and by the beginning of the second season almost all teams in your league will have their team spirit in 80+ region, many in 90+.

Every team with high team spirit is difficult to play against, even more if the AI difficulty is set to highest.

Many teams start with team spirit in 60-ish and such teams are easy to play against. Team spirit increases during season and by the beginning of the second season almost all teams in your league will have their team spirit in 80+ region, many in 90+.

Every team with high team spirit is difficult to play against, even more if the AI difficulty is set to highest.

ah, ok! thank you :))

does anyone actually get a satisfactory online experience? i feel like i'm being tortured when the game responds with a 1 second delay to any of my actions, it's literally the worst online gaming experience i ever had

does anyone actually get a satisfactory online experience? i feel like i'm being tortured when the game responds with a 1 second delay to any of my actions, it's literally the worst online gaming experience i ever had

not me at least...online play has never worked for me :((

my review of the game's unforgivable bugs and unresponsiveness
1-there is absolutely very bad marking in this game, it's like defenders dont want to defend, they just stand there watching the forward players especially inside the box or if there is a through ball, marking is no where to be seen and this is game breaking.
2-unresponsive controls, u press a button in tight space nothing happens, defenders act like retards and get off balance very quickly.
3-running with a speedy player from the wings and if u have a defender chasing him close, u see that he took the ball from him from behind which is totally illogical and never happens in real football, there is this animation that he turns and cuts the ball from infront of him.
i am saying this after extensive play in this game, and my second master league, these issues are keeping me away from this game and i feel really disapointed that it is this way, it's simply unforgivable.

my review of the game's unforgivable bugs and unresponsiveness
1-there is absolutely very bad marking in this game, it's like defenders dont want to defend, they just stand there watching the forward players especially inside the box or if there is a through ball, marking is no where to be seen and this is game breaking.

That's because KONAMI messed up the tactics of some teams.
Edit the tactics to "aggressive" and the defenders will defend like they have to!

We found that out a few days ago! And it works now well!

That's because KONAMI messed up the tactics of some teams.
Edit the tactics to "aggressive" and the defenders will defend like they have to!

We found that out a few days ago! And it works now well!
Nonsense. Already tested, I posted months ago that changing to aggressive tactics does absolutely nothing to fix the defensive coding issues.

Hm, it worked for a lot of users.
Well like every year with this series it's yet another "fix" that "works" according to how much "broken" the particular user is willing to put up with. Regardless, having to set every player and every team to aggressive isn't what I would call fixing the game. At best it's breaking the game a different way to offset the game's other broken aspects.

Anyway and again, tested months ago and, no, it doesn't work and the game is fundamentally broken in this regard.
Aggressive settings do not fix the problem. http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=3090109&postcount=2892

Last edited:

but it's totally unrealistic how this thing is implemented, i mean playing against real madrid on superstar when they are 95 team spirit is like watching pinball passing from end to end and you cant even intercept the ball, and then through ball to benzema and this guy makes an acrobatic tackle in the air and not even touching the ground he makes a second touch to score the goal, it's totally unrealistic how fast and not even one mispass...i guess momentum aswell is a big issue in this game, it's not a stable game in the gameplay department, at least for example in previous pes 5 or 6, the gameplay is stable, in fifa the gameplay is always stable, there is no momentum and cpu making illogical scoring shots, if this is fixed, this will be the best football game ever for sure.

Last edited:
but it's totally unrealistic how this thing is implemented, i mean playing against real madrid on superstar when they are 95 team spirit is like watching pinball passing from end to end and you cant even intercept the ball, and then through ball to benzema and this guy makes an acrobatic tackle in the air and not even touching the ground he makes a second touch to score the goal, it's totally unrealistic how fast and not even one mispass...i guess momentum aswell is a big issue in this game, it's not a stable game in the gameplay department, at least for example in previous pes 5 or 6, the gameplay is stable, in fifa the gameplay is always stable, there is no momentum and cpu making illogical scoring shots, if this is fixed, this will be the best football game ever for sure.

I laughed so hard, I'd got kenco coming out of my nose....

12541128_561775990652132_4402827212491720590_n.jpg

So what tools are prohibited on Steam?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom