PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Hello! I have imported the tactics, everything seems to work fine. However when i try to edit tactics to a team like Panathinaikos or PAOK, the game crashes.
Any idea why this is happening?

Hello! I have imported the tactics, everything seems to work fine. However when i try to edit tactics to a team like Panathinaikos or PAOK, the game crashes.
Any idea why this is happening?

Sorry, i should maybe put this in the downloads or on the first page.

PLEASE EVERYONE when you install the tactics, go to 'Auto lineup' settings, make sure you go to auto lineup and press left so it automatically puts the best players in the 11, MOST IMPORTANT! It stops the ID crash bug.

This crash happens because I have a different option file which made all the tactics on, the ID's of the players are different to yours so the game crashes when you select a player whos ID is missing. Hitting Auto Lineup via 'ability' stop the game from crashing.

Hi man, i was supposed to finish this weekend but been pulled around by work and other things. Will have something by Thursday evening.
I know you already do so much but is there anyway you could do a tutorial for installing on FL24 or even a read me text file?

Here is the final beta:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xp3l...lac+#PESTACTICS+2023+2024+Final+Beta.rar/file

All top 5 Leagues done in beta so all 18 Ligue 1 teams and all Bundesliga bar 3 which i need to play with ID's to correctly release for various Patches.

I don't have a Heidenheim or Darmstadt so if someone could provide what ID's will be used for these teams in FL24 please.

Hopefully if a make time i can do the first release next week with the rest of the CL teams done and some others and if someone could help with ID's for various patches. Work again is taking up a lot of time in my life still.

Here is the final beta:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xp3l...lac+#PESTACTICS+2023+2024+Final+Beta.rar/file

All top 5 Leagues done in beta so all 18 Ligue 1 teams and all Bundesliga bar 3 which i need to play with ID's to correctly release for various Patches.

I don't have a Heidenheim or Darmstadt so if someone could provide what ID's will be used for these teams in FL24 please.

Hopefully if a make time i can do the first release next week with the rest of the CL teams done and some others and if someone could help with ID's for various patches. Work again is taking up a lot of time in my life still.
Great job as always!! 👏

Here there are the ID's of the teams you requested for FL24:
5008 - SV Darmstadt 98
5009 - FC Heidenheim 1846

Actually, I think that at least for FL24, all the team IDs updated can be found in the official site here under "Database Reference" section.

Great job as always!! 👏

Here there are the ID's of the teams you requested for FL24:
5008 - SV Darmstadt 98
5009 - FC Heidenheim 1846

Actually, I think that at least for FL24, all the team IDs updated can be found in the official site here under "Database Reference" section.
thank you so much man :)

2nd Beta available:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6hvq...+zlac+#PESTACTICS+2023+2024+2nd+Beta.rar/file

EPL, La Liga, Serie A all covered plus Bayern & PSG

Ligue 1 has many teams carried over from last season but half the league needs updating still.

For the first release I will do my best to finish Ligue 1 & Bundesliga by weekend then some UCL teams. guys please continue to push me to do this as obviously we have nothing in efootboredom for us to engage with.
Awesome work, man!

Is there anyway I can use it with Dream Patch 4.2?

all ingame team are compatible, I need ID's for Bundesliga teams and any other leagues like the saudi league people want,
Hi klashman69, i would like to try your tactics at Football Life 2024 but there seems to be no Edit00000 file on that game, so how can i actually install them to the game?

all ingame team are compatible, I need ID's for Bundesliga teams and any other leagues like the saudi league people want,
I have attached the map_teams file for Dream Patch 2024, thank you so much for your help, Klashman!

Attachments

• map_teams.txt
    90.2 KB · Views: 14
Here is the final beta:

Here is Final Beta for FL24!
IMPORT ONLY! For now.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vk76...CS+2023+2024+Final+Beta+FL24+EDITION.rar/file

Missing just 3 German teams but the rest are working.

Final version either this week or next week.

@klashman69 Thank you so much for this! Pumped to do a new ML now.

Do you use a source for the tactics and formations or do you just manage to watch a lot of football? :D

@klashman69 would love if you could do like a pdf file or even a little video with the tactics, atleast for the main leagues for us poor ps4 players

know its a big ask tho

keep up the good word

@klashman69 Thank you so much for this! Pumped to do a new ML now.

Do you use a source for the tactics and formations or do you just manage to watch a lot of football? :D

Both using who scored heatmaps and watching highlights and full matches. Who scored and other football statistic sites give good text & statistic overview of teams, but you have to watch at least highlights and some full games to get a sense of not just the philosophy and range of how a team plays but things like 'gergenpress' Hug the touchline you do see always so clearly from just stats.

The best method is to watch first halves until around 60 minutes then after subs happened these tend to be situational and may no reflect the philosophy of each side, I try to avoid games with early red cards also,

@klashman69 any progress with the PDF or a video where you show the tactics? Thank you for all your contributions to the game all these years btw!
@klashman69 would love if you could do like a pdf file or even a little video with the tactics, atleast for the main leagues for us poor ps4 players

know its a big ask tho

keep up the good word

I'm really sorry I'm not getting any time to do this sooner. I think its best I try release some stuff when I'm home to see family at Christmas or get some real time off before. Just one hting after an hour i feel so tired and busy I can never find time to do this for my own sake of a Tactics Library :(

I want to make game specific .pdf again like for how my team Arsenal played vs Brentford which is a slight variation on what we normally do with two AM's and one DM sitting behind, no DM/CM/AM fluid system as usual and off the ball we didn't press as we normally do lead by our striker & Odegaard.

Both using who scored heatmaps and watching highlights and full matches. Who scored and other football statistic sites give good text & statistic overview of teams, but you have to watch at least highlights and some full games to get a sense of not just the philosophy and range of how a team plays but things like 'gergenpress' Hug the touchline you do see always so clearly from just stats.

The best method is to watch first halves until around 60 minutes then after subs happened these tend to be situational and may no reflect the philosophy of each side, I try to avoid games with early red cards also,

I'm really sorry I'm not getting any time to do this sooner. I think its best I try release some stuff when I'm home to see family at Christmas or get some real time off before. Just one hting after an hour i feel so tired and busy I can never find time to do this for my own sake of a Tactics Library :(

I want to make game specific .pdf again like for how my team Arsenal played vs Brentford which is a slight variation on what we normally do with two AM's and one DM sitting behind, no DM/CM/AM fluid system as usual and off the ball we didn't press as we normally do lead by our striker & Odegaard.
Dont worry about it man, do it when you have the time, no stress

You put more effort than the whole of the KONAMI team!

Here is the final beta:

@klashman69 compatible with V4 PES Universe update?

Back
Top Bottom