PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

I will share my Man City / Arsenal tactics and I think it's very close to what these teams do on field, both with or without ball. The build up is really near to what these teams does (Brighton as well).

Tactics are basically the same, but due to player characteristics, teams have different ways to deal with build up and match as close I think it's possible with game limitations, with realistic behaviour from City and Arsenal. Notice that the positional game works fine and it doesn't matter which player is actually occupying the position, but that position needs to be occupied, so it's easy and very predictable to create the moves and have the necessary dynamics for a fluid transition to the attack.

I suggest you guys to give it a try.

A video showing some of the gameplay. Build up, attacking formation, pressing and some defensive moves too.

https://clipchamp.com/watch/U5DdRPLxqJ7

jEpnQ9x.jpg

DRKiuja.png

YBDZ8Hv.png

pT2oqCr.png

WPGqdss.png

Arsenal have a tiny difference. Change Hug The Touchline for Fake 9 to Gabriel helps the build up and makes Odegaard back to help more the build up. Like you guys are seeing on the video.

Nice. I’m trying to do the same with Barcelona, i managed to get the shape right, just need the ai to actually play like them. I also need some tips to make the ai employ Xavi’s man to man pressing as close as possible. Do you have any tips for recreating tactics? Even for a Team like Ancelotti’s Madrid?
I will share my Man City / Arsenal tactics and I think it's very close to what these teams do on field, both with or without ball. The build up is really near to what these teams does (Brighton as well).

Tactics are basically the same, but due to player characteristics, teams have different ways to deal with build up and match as close I think it's possible with game limitations, with realistic behaviour from City and Arsenal. Notice that the positional game works fine and it doesn't matter which player is actually occupying the position, but that position needs to be occupied, so it's easy and very predictable to create the moves and have the necessary dynamics for a fluid transition to the attack.

A video showing some of the gameplay. Build up, attacking formation, pressing and some defensive moves too.

jEpnQ9x.jpg

DRKiuja.png

YBDZ8Hv.png

pT2oqCr.png

WPGqdss.png

Arsenal have a tiny difference. Change Hug The Touchline for Fake 9 to Gabriel helps the build up and makes Odegaard back to help more the build up. Like you guys are seeing on the video.

Had enough of console PES. Just got a laptop to play mods and have to say, Football Life 23 is a game changer if you want realism.

Being a former console player myself who loved Klashman tactics, thought i'd do my bit to help out. Link below has tactics from his latest file. Has tactics for EPL, Ligue 1, Serie A, La Liga and select Champions League/Europa League teams (no Bundesliga as use different game base and don't know how to transfer IDs). Enjoy!

Thanks so much for this man!!! i really needed it

jEpnQ9x.jpg

DRKiuja.png

YBDZ8Hv.png

pT2oqCr.png

WPGqdss.png

This happens when I try to click on the video

Attachments

• 1696802705115.png
    1696802705115.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 21

@klashman69 Are you planning on doing these tactics for the new season?​

Just found some time to update what I had from February.

This job has been another life changer for the good, but just not had the time this year to keep going with this. Good news is Summers now gone and with the shit weather here more time to stay inside and get back to doing tactics on this game since efootball is fucking primitive when it comes to tactics.

Just found some time to update what I had from February.

This job has been another life changer for the good, but just not had the time this year to keep going with this. Good news is Summers now gone and with the shit weather here more time to stay inside and get back to doing tactics on this game since efootball is fucking primitive when it comes to tactics.
Sorry @klashman69 , so you managed to update the Feb set already or is this something you're only planning for the future? I might be misunderstanding your message. Thanks!!

jEpnQ9x.jpg

DRKiuja.png

YBDZ8Hv.png

pT2oqCr.png

WPGqdss.png

hey,man.it is great tactis. i win lots of games with this tac

Last edited:
Redownload for update for Newcastle, Brentford, Man United, Real Madrid
Thanks for your efforts, my dude, so grateful for the work you put in :)

Could I ask you a quick Q: how do you understand the Containment Area parameters? I know there's a lot of debate around this, was just wondering what you think, since you have a lot of exp with PES tactics.

Thanks for your efforts, my dude, so grateful for the work you put in :)

Could I ask you a quick Q: how do you understand the Containment Area parameters? I know there's a lot of debate around this, was just wondering what you think, since you have a lot of exp with PES tactics.

High to low variable depending on if your defending with width = 1-3, or defending the center = 8-10.

4-7 gives a nice balance.

Quick summary on Containment Area parameters is if you have a 4-5-1/5-2-3/ etc formation suits values 1-3, vice versa for 4-4-2 suits values 8-10.

Last edited:
High to low variable depending on if your defending with width = 1-3, or defending the center = 8-10.

4-7 gives a nice balance.

Quick summary on Containment Area parameters is if you have a 4-5-1/5-2-3/ etc formation suits values 1-3, vice versa for 4-4-2 suits values 8-10.
Thanks buddy. I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. Was referring to Containment Area Wide vs Centre 😅

Reserved for Glossary:

Klashman69
SEASON 2020/2021:

SEASON 2021/2022:
PC File:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9eis...import+by+zlac+#PESTACTICS+2021+2022.rar/file

PDF:
English Premier League: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gdtdqafyj9u1dnd/EPL+TACTICS+MARCH+2122.pdf/file

SEASON 2022/2023 (EPL & BETA):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i3ot...#PESTACTICS+2022+2023+First+EPL+BETA.rar/file
-------------------------------------
For PC users DOWNLOAD Zlac's tactics import tool here:
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2...-real-teams-thread.80854/page-22#post-3585709
Has anyone installed for FL24? Any differences? Thanks

I have but there seems to be some issues, players out of position

This is normal since I made this for my option file and tactics importer doesn't carry over players in starting lineups, it just give you the tactic only.

Please also do 'Auto lineup' after importing to avoid any crashes when substituting players.

I have FL24 & UML which i plan to update, just not finished it yet.

Last edited:
This is normal since I made this for my option file and tactics importer doesn't carry over players in starting lineups, it just give you the tactic only.

Please also do 'Auto lineup' after importing to avoid any crashes when substituting players.

I have FL24 & UML which i plan to update, just not finished it yet.
Thanks. I recently moved from console to PC and used your tactics for PS5 and it made a massive difference. Now playing FL24 and desperate to use them again on that as it will make the game even more realistic. Any idea how long it will be before the FL24 version will be ready? Thanks again for all the work you've done in the past, makes a difference

Had enough of console PES. Just got a laptop to play mods and have to say, Football Life 23 is a game changer if you want realism.

Being a former console player myself who loved Klashman tactics, thought i'd do my bit to help out. Link below has tactics from his latest file. Has tactics for EPL, Ligue 1, Serie A, La Liga and select Champions League/Europa League teams (no Bundesliga as use different game base and don't know how to transfer IDs). Enjoy!

Hi mate, any chance you could do this from his latest Premier League update?

2nd Beta available:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6hvq...+zlac+#PESTACTICS+2023+2024+2nd+Beta.rar/file

EPL, La Liga, Serie A all covered plus Bayern & PSG

Ligue 1 has many teams carried over from last season but half the league needs updating still.

For the first release I will do my best to finish Ligue 1 & Bundesliga by weekend then some UCL teams. guys please continue to push me to do this as obviously we have nothing in efootboredom for us to engage with.

2nd Beta available:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6hvq...+zlac+#PESTACTICS+2023+2024+2nd+Beta.rar/file

Ligue 1 has many teams carried over from last season but half the league needs updating still.

For the first release I will do my best to finish Ligue 1 & Bundesliga by weekend then some UCL teams. guys please continue to push me to do this as obviously we have nothing in efootboredom for us to engage with.
Keep up the great work my friend, it is much needed :APPLAUD:

2nd Beta available:

preciate your work for sure, please let me know if there is a way that we can convert it into pdfs? Would love to help make your game-plans accessible

jEpnQ9x.jpg

DRKiuja.png

YBDZ8Hv.png

pT2oqCr.png

WPGqdss.png

hello what gameplay mod you use?

2nd Beta available:

Does this work for FL24 mate? Thanks

preciate your work for sure, please let me know if there is a way that we can convert it into pdfs? Would love to help make your game-plans accessible

Its not a short process, takes a while. You have to take screenshots ingame, crop them using photoshop then set them all up in pages in indesign with mail merge to create the books. not to mention organize all the links needed in excel sheet

I tend to do it once i've finished the top 5 leagues & important UCL teams and more but with this efootbore nonsense i haven't had time to keep update my own game with career work and life etc... hopefully i can grind some time to do this after i setup all the tactics.

best method i feel maybe just create a video of all the tactics installed ingame to show everyone.

Does this work for FL24 mate? Thanks

Yes and No

Yes all the EPL, Serie A, La Liga & Ligue 1 teams work since most if not all the teams have default ID's. Technically 2nd beta its ready to use now in FL24 :)

Bundesliga teams bar Bayern, Leverkusen wont work since we need to exchange the ID's to whatever FL24 uses, i'm doing some stuff for UML so i myself need to find those ID's before i even get to FL24.

Someone here however has done it a few times so his old file may still have all the right ID's needed.

Good work! Where can I support you? Without this game is unplayable.

Here: https://www.paypal.com/donate?token...rNKBBOUd2hitYH4Xh97wfSGcmE5ThAS_q3nGq_kxq5_hR

jEpnQ9x.jpg

DRKiuja.png

YBDZ8Hv.png

pT2oqCr.png

WPGqdss.png

The Video doesn’t seem to work bro

Back
Top Bottom