PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

First of all, please forgive if I am posting this in the wrong thread, but this seemed the appropriate one for me because it is related to playing on PC.

I play with assisted controls (keyboard player) :) but when playing online competitions I randomly experience this strange bug after entering a game, that my controls are switched to full manual?? After that I cant change it by no means. I suppose this happens when I am being matched up against another manual player, but I am not sure... All I know is that should not be happening :)

I am pretty new to PES online gaming on PC, so please can anyone tell me if this is a known bug, and if there is a solution to this? It is really annoying, because there is no way you can play halfway normally with manual settings on keyboard, so I usually have to quit such a game and my rating is going down...

One thing I haven't seen talk about in the upcoming patch:

"We will be releasing more details next week, including information of exciting new content coming to PES 2018."

I wonder what new content could be?

"We will be releasing more details next week, including information of exciting new content coming to PES 2018."

For example stadiums like Estadio Mestalla and Craven Cottage.

Boys, with the Parsec streaming software, you can play COOP on 1 single host machine.
1 Person is the host, you connect to his PC when he grants access and then VOILA, your friends have connected their controllers to your PC and you can all play he PES2018 modes just like if you were all together in a room!
The closer you are to one another, the better the latency and quality will be. For me and my friends it works almost flawlessly! Give it a whirl.

What happened with super sampling?

The game has only FXAA and TAA.

Are you talking about DSR and VSR?
Yes, sorry. I guess it would be downsampling.

DSR doesn't work for me, forced to use 1080p and I cba with changing my actual resolution to 4k to then set it as that in the game settings each time I play

Yesterday I tried hooking my 4K TV through HDMI port of my GTX 1080 TI and clone the screens so I could play PES 2018 from my PC on my TV. But it was impossible. Couldn't set the TV to anything above 30hz through Nvidia Control Panel and the game performance was terrible. Looked beautiful though.

I tried nearly everything. So frustrating...

Yesterday I tried hooking my 4K TV through HDMI port of my GTX 1080 TI and clone the screens so I could play PES 2018 from my PC on my TV. But it was impossible. Couldn't set the TV to anything above 30hz through Nvidia Control Panel and the game performance was terrible. Looked beautiful though.

I can get 60hz with mine but its too laggy so i have to drop down to 50, it plays nicely but i want to be able to play with 60 fps, is it cos its on the tv and not a monitor? Im using a gtx 980 btw

Does your 4k TV have HDMI 2.0 ports? Some earlier 4k models don't. If it doesn't 4k is limited to 30hz.

hello community, I also use my TV 4k sony 2016, at first it was frustrating not being able to play the pes 18 to 1920x1080 in full screen mode, the game was only going to 30fps, I thought maybe it was my graphic card Nvidia GTX 1050 TI , my laptop is an asus 553VD, two graphics cards Intel HD 630, but logically my games run with the nvidia graphics card, directly from the laptop screen the perfect game, 1920x1080 at 60fps, connect by HDMI to my 4k tv and bummmm the same resolution but at 30fps, a month ago I downloaded the program Borderless Gaming, and from there I play on my TV at 19020x1080 and 60fps in window mode and I recommend everything fluid

hello community, I also use my TV 4k sony 2016, at first it was frustrating not being able to play the pes 18 to 1920x1080 in full screen mode, the game was only going to 30fps, I thought maybe it was my graphic card Nvidia GTX 1050 TI , my laptop is an asus 553VD, two graphics cards Intel HD 630, but logically my games run with the nvidia graphics card, directly from the laptop screen the perfect game, 1920x1080 at 60fps, connect by HDMI to my 4k tv and bummmm the same resolution but at 30fps, a month ago I downloaded the program Borderless Gaming, and from there I play on my TV at 19020x1080 and 60fps in window mode and I recommend everything fluid

Why would you set it to 1920x1080 if you are using a 4K TV? You should take advantage of 3840x2160 resolution mate.
That's what I'm trying to do. 3840x2160@60FPS.

Why would you set it to 1920x1080 if you are using a 4K TV? You should take advantage of 3840x2160 resolution mate.
He said he has a 1050 Ti.

You do realize its not capable of even rendering 1440p smoothly?

Yes chuny, mi Nvidia GTX 1050 TI only suppport 1920x1080 60fps, but try with bordeless gaming program, 3840x2160 in mode windows and you wil see every is ok , game to 60fps 4k

Probably the Emirates Stadium.

What make of TV do you have mate? For example, I have a 4k Sony Bravia, to get 3840x2160p@60hz I need to go to the HDMI settings on my TV, and in the TV options I need to choose "Enhanced" HDMI mode to enable RGB 4:4:4 3840x2160p@60hz. It's only 30hz unless I enable this setting, I know that LG 4k tv's have a similar setting too. Maybe your TV has something similar? You also need to make sure you are connecting your 1080ti to your TV with a High Speed 18Gbps or higher HDMI cable. Bog standard HDMI cables, can't carry the bandwidth required for UHD res@60hz.

Back
Top Bottom