PES 2017 Video Thread

On superstar and world class AI is too cheaty
Try professional level on manual, it's far more enjoyable
I'll try it on professional now and see how it feels!

Did it really affect the way that you play that much? Do you feel you would have won or drawn this match with assisted passing? I'm sure you can acclimatise to it the more that you use it. Try and stick with it for a while. I'd love to see the highlights Tomj.
Massively effected how I played, didn't feel any confidence at all with passing and through balls - pretty obvious when I watch through the highlights now. I usually play a lot from the back or break quickly, quite hard to do when I pass it straight out of play...

I also definitely gifted them a goal by throwing the ball straight to Dembele... I'll stick with it I think! I actually really enjoyed it even though I got beaten pretty comprehensibly. I'll upload the highlights tonight / tomorrow for everyone to see. I might even include the brilliant moment I nearly scored an own goal with a lofted pass back to Courtois.

I'll try it on professional now and see how it feels!

Massively effected how I played, didn't feel any confidence at all with passing and through balls - pretty obvious when I watch through the highlights now. I usually play a lot from the back or break quickly, quite hard to do when I pass it straight out of play...

I also definitely gifted them a goal by throwing the ball straight to Dembele... I'll stick with it I think! I actually really enjoyed it even though I got beaten pretty comprehensibly. I'll upload the highlights tonight / tomorrow for everyone to see. I might even include the brilliant moment I nearly scored an own goal with a lofted pass back to Courtois.

I just replied to your ML post and reading this has answered the question I asked in that thread :P

Yes stick with manual everything. It took me a while to get used to it, I used to get so frustrated because passes were going astray all the time, I used to think I would never adapt but now I wouldn't go back to assisted again. It is a great feeling when you play that pass just in front of your player to run onto to it.

But play on Professional until you get used to it. ;)

The highlights from my first ever full manual game. I think if I'd been a bit more awake I wouldn't have had any problems defending the first goal and the second was just completely rubbish from me. Otherwise their third was a nice move and I was a bit unlucky towards the end.

Overall really actually enjoyed it, I've always liked getting beaten in PES and it definitely feels like I'm learning a new game at this point.

Alright, second ever full manual game - playing as Dortmund this time against AS Monaco. Took @geeeeee's advice and lowered it to professional first to see how I could handle it on that. Definitely went slightly better! I think my biggest issue at the moment is in the final third, I'm still ok when a team doesn't press me but in the final third and finding a killer pass is definitely a lot easier. Annoyingly I don't have a ton of time at the moment so 1 or 2 games a night is all I can muster...

Hopefully the below is better watching than my first game!

And just played my third game on full manual now too - upped the difficulty to Top Player! Same teams as previously.

Last edited:
Alright, second ever full manual game - playing as Dortmund this time against AS Monaco. Took @geeeeee's advice and lowered it to professional first to see how I could handle it on that. Definitely went slightly better! I think my biggest issue at the moment is in the final third, I'm still ok when a team doesn't press me but in the final third and finding a killer pass is definitely a lot easier. Annoyingly I don't have a ton of time at the moment so 1 or 2 games a night is all I can muster...

Hopefully the below is better watching than my first game!

And just played my third game on full manual now too - upped the difficulty to Top Player! Same teams as previously.

Nice vids,.. . .. second match looked more competitive

A short video of the first half of Italy v Uruguay .. .nice goal from the Italians to win 1-0 but there's a sublime weighted short pass in the last move starting at 4.30 on the vid. .it deserved a goal but I blasted it instead of placing.

Fa Cup match versus QPR.
match with two penalty (i missed to save the second one) and two sent off for my opponents .
In my ML yet taked 4 penalty in 7 matches.

Fa Cup match versus QPR.
match with two penalty (i missed to save the second one) and two sent off for my opponents .
In my ML yet taked 4 penalty in 7 matches.

He tackled him off the pitch ha ha.

Weird penalty on advantage.... first time that i've see that, the referee neither has raised his arms before the last shot..

giphy.gif

Anyone use nvdia experience for broadcast? i 've tons of problem to stream high quality video, anyone have a good setting?

Back
Top Bottom