PES 2017 Video Thread

I use manual all the time . ..feels more rewarding . .doesn't get rid of the end to end play though. . .nice goal btw.. .. . .anybody find that the game plays a little more relaxed when the camera is lower and closer to the play?
yeah, iv'e been saying the game plays different with different camera angles. I noticed a difference right away from player camera to broadcast camera. It felt slower. Less exciting. Loving player camera......

This is a goal I've just scored in a friendly match against the CPU:
I really need to thank @James Beaver because without his useful video illustrating the behaviour of the advanced through ball I would've hardly had the 'guts' to try it. Useless to say, I'm not going back to the basic one now that I'm slowly getting used to it. So much freedom!

I was going to put together some highlights from the last few streams but considering I've just finished my first season of my Chelsea Master League I figured a small goal montage might be quite good too! Tried something different with the editing and audio adjustments, not sure if it's worked but any feedback is always appreciated.

Also noticed I score so many counter attacks...

Last edited:
I was going to put together some highlights from the last few streams but considering I've just finished my first season of my Chelsea Master League I figured a small goal montage might be quite good too! Tried something different with the editing and audio adjustments, not sure if it's worked but any feedback is always appreciated.

Tomj are you using assisted shooting and passing?

Tomj are you using assisted shooting and passing?
I use advanced shooting, fell in love with it a few months ago and have been using it ever since. Passing isn't manual but I know it's fairly unassisted, I'll check when I'm back from work later on.

Tried something different with the editing and audio adjustments, not sure if it's worked but any feedback is always appreciated.
I loved it! Some brilliant goals there, and happy you included also some "reactions" (like the clip in which Courtois celebrates then the camera focuses on the crowd on the stands celebrating too), they make the video even more "alive". Great job!

What the f!*k have I just seen? Brilliant goal!
Out of curiosity, did you score it using L1? I've never tried using L1 trying to directly shoot after a cross.

Last edited:

Brilliant, mate. What are you using for editing the video and where would one obtain commentary audio files like those that you have used?

Brilliant, mate. What are you using for editing the video and where would one obtain commentary audio files like those that you have used?
I use a mixture of iMovie and Final Cut Pro to edit. As good as Final Cut Pro is, I think it's definitely better for someone with a host of video editing skills. For what I'm doing, iMovie does the job pretty well!

I typically search on YouTube for commentary files from goals that I know - usually if you search '[Player name] goals with English commentary' you'll get a huge amount of results. I'll download those and then break them up in Audacity so that each piece of commentary is separated, helps out when things overlap. Sometimes it can be quite long winded finding the right commentary audio but definitely worth it when it comes off - the Matic one to start is my personal favourite that I've ever done.

Just a little thing that happened to me today (with the free version of PES 2017):
I don't know if I had ever seen a player booked for diving in PES before today. Maybe in PES 2008 but again I'm not sure. It was a brilliant moment as I was already swearing against the ref (then, seeing it again, it's clear that he points towards France's halkf when calling the foul but it's something that one may not notice at first sight).

While waiting for PES2018 I have decided to do some editing and playing my own cup competition in Exhibition Mode.

Top Player
20min game
Full manual
Unassisted Cursor Change (Hammer that L1 button :P)

The first game in the First round is Newcastle (CPU) v Nottm Forest (me)

Next up is Man United v Hull.

Back
Top Bottom