PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

yup ML is cpu cheatfest.. I tried league mode and it's much more balanced, i think it's because of the team spirit cause the CPU always has 99 TS, I tried even changing sides and switched the cpu's GK and striker but their TS remained 99.
i might try league mode

I only play league mode. I find the games more balanced there and I haven't felt cheated, except for cup games where it is obvious.

Best though is hooking-up with friends online. There's nothing like playing another (non-cheating) human.

Overall, I'm still enjoying it.

I only play league mode. I find the games more balanced there and I haven't felt cheated, except for cup games where it is obvious.

Best though is hooking-up with friends online. There's nothing like playing another (non-cheating) human.

Overall, I'm still enjoying it.
Yep same. I don't feel like Cup Tournaments have cheating either. It's only Master League mostly.

How can I have TWO PES on the same computer?
I want to install a second patch to try it and decide which one I keep.

I currently use PES GALAXY but would like to try PTE PATCH. Is there any way to have two separate PES 2017?

How can I have TWO PES on the same computer?
I want to install a second patch to try it and decide which one I keep.

I currently use PES GALAXY but would like to try PTE PATCH. Is there any way to have two separate PES 2017?

That would have looked better in Random Q&A section mate, and it has been answered before,but hell I cant find it.
You can do it by hex editing the pes.exe
I tried a google search cos I am like that,and found this if it helps.

https://translate.google.co.uk/tran...anyak-pes-2017-dalam-satu-pc.html&prev=search

Good Luck.

That would have looked better in Random Q&A section mate, and it has been answered before,but hell I cant find it.
You can do it by hex editing the pes.exe
I tried a google search cos I am like that,and found this if it helps.

https://translate.google.co.uk/tran...anyak-pes-2017-dalam-satu-pc.html&prev=search

Good Luck.

Thanks SL.
Actually I tried searching for it before asking but like you, I had no luck.
And I decided to post it here because I never get any answers down the other thread. I know it belongs there, but I just feel people don't pay attention to that topic.

Thanks again!

Patch Release on 30/03/2017

The latest patch file is now available as of 30/03/2017.
The contents are as below:

■Bug Fixes
A data error would occur when starting a new Master League and loading save data after applying the Live Update [APPLY LIVE UPDATE] during the period 09/03/2017 to 16/03/2017.
*Since it is not possible to fix the Master League save data that is experiencing the error, please create a new game in Master League.

Thought I'd chime in. After having squeezed every last ounce out of pes 2017 on PS4 but still itching for footy action it became apparent that fifa was not going to scratch that itch. So I went the pc route with pes, bought it off steam and got to modding. Added the Apocaze patch, which is a bitch and a half to download but amazing in quality, along with predator002's commentary additions and Parham's "hard-normal" gameplay patch. In theory it all adds up to something great but somehow I was left deflated. Maybe it is because I got 9 seasons / 7 solid months of gameplay on PS4 already but the gameplay changes are just ever so slight - if present at all -and it all feels so repetitive. I know every single passage of play and the gameplay is also slightly worse than on PS4. Can't put my finger on it exactly but it feels less smooth and less "punchy" and solid than on PS4. A real shame as there is so, SO much potential on the modding side. A real must to bring it to next gen next term (they won't though).

Oh, it's been a long time since I last posted in here, hasn't it?

Still, I have something to say: after several months of PES 2017 on PC, I'd say that this is most likely the best football game I have experienced, in terms of gameplay.
It surely still has its flaws, don't get me wrong... But, as it happened most notably with PES 2014, it has grown during the year to the point that it's reached an 'evolved' form (is this the 'Evolution' they mean, then?).

My number one gripe with PES 2017 demo was CPU too often resorting to the usual low, controlled shot on the far post. Well, the CPU now not only builds up play in different ways (for example, I played against Barça and they played possession, while in the following match Albania tried to flood my defence with hoofballs hoping to get one right) but also tries to score in different ways: I've conceded a couple of goals from outside the box, some headers (aren't crosses and headers by the CPU a little too effective at times maybe?), even a couple from the usual low controlled shot on the far post (but once in a while it makes sense)... And I saw keepers perform pretty good saves.
They're still a little slow and clumsy from time to time (maybe also because I play between -1 and -2 speed, so the animations are slowed down accordingly perhaps), but they're finally reliable and aware of what's around them.

My only (somehow minor) gripes are now the lighting system (no goalposts shadows at all? What year is it, 1920?) and the obvious things that PS4 has and PC doesn't (proper grass, proper crowds as I swear I've seen the bearded woman again yesterday in PES 2017, properly sized textures). This being said, if the PS4 gameplay is the same as the PC one (and seeing that PC plays really good I have no reason to doubt it) I must say that PES 2017 on PS4 could aswell be the best overall football game ever released.

I've conceded a couple of goals from outside the box [...] if the PS4 gameplay is the same as the PC one (and seeing that PC plays really good I have no reason to doubt it) I must say that PES 2017 on PS4 could aswell be the best overall football game ever released.
Never had the CPU score from outside the box, not once - so maybe I need to try the PC version...

Don't expect rockets from 50 yards though, I'm talking 18-20 metres. But yeah, they definitely did (albeit not too often). I'm going to play a couple of other matches in the coming days, I'll record a clip if it happens again so you get what I mean. :)

I've found PC gameplay different from PS4. It is of course personal preference and specs - related in some cases but it was not to my liking. Hard to put my finger on but it if you play back to back games on pc first and then PS4 there is a noticeable difference. Mostly control related, saw some missing animations, less snappy and responsive overall. Could very well be though that ai behaves differently though I didn't notice it.

I've found PC gameplay different from PS4. It is of course personal preference and specs - related in some cases but it was not to my liking. Hard to put my finger on but it if you play back to back games on pc first and then PS4 there is a noticeable difference. Mostly control related, saw some missing animations, less snappy and responsive overall. Could very well be though that ai behaves differently though I didn't notice it.

On PC, now, with Sider by juce and the gameplay2.lua module you can change the gameplay as you want... FMOD v3 by Fruits, for example, has inserted the PS4 gameplay into pc (Fruits has both versions... PS4 and PC)..

But you can change the gameplay also more close of your preferences if you don't like the default ps4 or pc parameters

Last edited:
proper crowds as I swear I've seen the bearded woman again yesterday in PES 2017
Hey!

o-CONCHITA-WURST-facebook.jpg

Don't expect rockets from 50 yards though, I'm talking 18-20 metres. But yeah, they definitely did (albeit not too often). I'm going to play a couple of other matches in the coming days, I'll record a clip if it happens again so you get what I mean. :)

yes It happened also to me

And I'm totally agree with you that this is the best PES and football game of all time

(my opinion it's related to the offline game ;) )

Last edited:
Never had the CPU score from outside the box, not once - so maybe I need to try the PC version...

Are you saying the cpu never shoots long range shots or do they shoot but just never scores? on pc the cpu makes a lot of shots from long range but most of them are off target, and when they are on target the goalkeepers as we know are all superman. But I'm pretty sure I've experienced the cpu scoring a long range shot at least once (or maybe not)

Are you saying the cpu never shoots long range shots or do they shoot but just never scores? on pc the cpu makes a lot of shots from long range but most of them are off target, and when they are on target the goalkeepers as we know are all superman. But I'm pretty sure I've experienced the cpu scoring a long range shot at least once (or maybe not)
The only time I've seen long shots on PS4 are those ones where the ball is cleared to a striker who's outside the box (sometimes MILES outside), and literally 100% of the time (no matter the player), they attempt a volley, which ALWAYS goes wide. Never on target.

But I've never seen the AI hit a shot from long-range, catch the keeper out and score a Gerrard-style goal, for example.

Back
Top Bottom