PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

i don't know if im lucky or not,just played one game with new patch,i played euro2016 at exhibition mode and i saw ai shot over the bar
i think the game speed was a bit slower than before when i play at 0
i think the goalkeeper is becoming better and better over the patches
there are little of new things than before such as the ball physics and movement,how the goalkeepers save and punch the ball that i don't really see them before
but i just played one game,i need to play more,overall im enjoying the gameplay
sadly i don't think there is significant improvement about the foul/ref
still got some advantages from ref where they should stop the match and give a foul

Can you give me download link for new DLC 3.0? I have some problems with in-game downloading...

It should download over steam.

-----------------------------------------------

A small mistake: In the Czech national team, Skoda is written with lowercase letters instead of uppercase letters.

Played one game in eurocup ,belgian vs italy ,great game ,started at _ 2 speed but was to slow ,_ 1 perfect,shooting and passing felt less overpowered ,dribbling felt good ,ai and duels from italy felt great,offline felt great ,but also played one game on myclub and that felt much to fast ,ballspeed all over the place ,no control ,the guy i played lagged and cheated ,psn name total noob ,teamname the mysterious mr X,thats the problem with online ,many great games ,but then some jerks mess it up,
Many great new faces ,joe hart ,alderweireld ,delle ali ,etc.._ leicester city great updates mahrez for instance.
For belgian team meunier and denayer new ,aa gent has kums and depoitre new face ,
Missing out seems rashford ,also bad stats for him ,maybe for next update.
Looks like great updat for offline ,online i hope they make play like _ 1 speed offline ,now its way to fast.

just played one more game on myclub and it reassured me,great game against good opponent ,ended 0-0,great end to end play,psn name beags636,good player ,
seems my first game was against cheater ,lost 5-0 ,if they take ages to start the game get worried .
shooting felt less overpowered,gamespeed for me somewhat to fast,but its ok.

Well uhh, I started a Euro campaign with Belgium on superstar, drawn my first game with Italy 0-0 then won my 2nd against Ireland 4-0. Did I suddenly became that good or does this mode play different from ML? To my surprise the AI missed a few in the first game.

This might be all just coincidence. Will have to finish the tournament, go back to ML, try superstar there and decide.

I see that there's a load of kits that need updating already!

2EKi8Mw.jpg

Chryam5.jpg

SOURCE: Official PES Twitter account

How about, just improve the gameplay, and at most, give us more than one stadium. Forget everything else... It's really not that important, guys, just spend your time on what we actually care about...

Last edited:
yup... and that is a big reason many people will continue to buy FIFA over PES... they should make online play -2 game speed maybe even because the online play in PES is always made faster by default it seems. but just think if they did that

fixed the foul system...

and copied FIFA clubs to PES. could you imagine a PES game with online clubs where you could create your player and edit your attributes and the servers actually worked to where people are playing 4 v 4 in clubs? the computer AI in PES would make club mode in PES extremely addictive... for those that have ever played the old PES games on PS2 offline multiplayer.. 2 v 2 or 4 v 4 even know what I"m talking about.. nothing ever gets better than that in video games

it would probably be the greatest video game of all time if that were to happen.. not just footie game.. I'm talking best video game ever

do it konami

what I don't get about konami.. is there so many little things that they could do that seem very easy to add that would make there game so much better.. that's why it's really frustrating at times

this is just something I would like which I know they will not do but make the assisted passing and manual controls options ONLY 1 setting. I prefer the manual but they should make it that way and the only way to play the game. there is no need for having all these different control settings for playing the game just because FIFA has it. besides some of the settings like Advanced throughballs is so crap.. why do they feel they need to have this? go back to PES controls of no assisted or manual passing and shooting options...
I agree with you: Putting FIFA club mode in PES would be fantastic.
However, they first should improve online. Make it slower in the first place.
The way it is right now will chase away many players and then you don't have enough gamers who want to play the club mode.
...and indeed, Konami should work about fouls.

I try Euro mode with Spain vs Czech Rep and the game look different (placebo ?) more slow, more curve on corner, Czech Rep play with the bus and try some counter attack, very nice. maybe it's just formation style and differents stats.

Played a few games, same problems still apply for me, pass shoot dribble with anyone, no individuality in those areas for me, these areas need fixing at a minimum if I'm gonna take future pes games seriously, also AI variation shot on goal still the same

Played a few games, same problems still apply for me, pass shoot dribble with anyone, no individuality in those areas for me, these areas need fixing at a minimum if I'm gonna take future pes games seriously, also AI variation shot on goal still the same
tbf I've only had 2 games but still the same, I don't think they have the ability to sort this out for 2016..PES for me is just a run fest back to FIFA for me

Yeah, had a few games over lunch and there's no gameplay changes as far as I can see (and the things that need changing aren't exactly difficult to spot, i.e. a blind referee and scorelines that belong in kids' football matches).

Didn't expect anything, but I got my hopes up anyway, of course...

Thanks for the free DLC, Konami, and I'm sure you'll sell loads of the boxed versions to people who get caught up in Euro 2016 fever, but, please, just focus on the gameplay for the next game.

Game feels pretty good, not sure if there are any changes though, Played as Iceland (loving the official kits!) against Portugal and Ronaldo pretty much scored when he wanted to, mostly the 'ol far corner shitty goal, of their 6 goals I think one was a bit different, with Ronaldo hammering it from just inside the box. Played another match against Hungary, they struggled big time and I won 3-1. Then it was a tough affair against Austria, they led the way up to 2-2 but when I went 3-2 they panicked, it was lovely to see them fall apart like that, I won 5-2.

So a lot of goals but fun on Superstar. Wales up next, not looking forward to going against Bale.

I'm on full manual with everything but through balls, is that odd? I feel that is the way to go. Scoring is much more fun, the players try a lot more ways to score (and usually fail in an impressive way) and heading is also a lot more random and fun.

Well uhh, I started a Euro campaign with Belgium on superstar, drawn my first game with Italy 0-0 then won my 2nd against Ireland 4-0. Did I suddenly became that good or does this mode play different from ML? To my surprise the AI missed a few in the first game.

This might be all just coincidence. Will have to finish the tournament, go back to ML, try superstar there and decide.

Lami, thats the reason why you said the other day that you feel more confortable playing on professional level.

The CPU AI is definetly different on leagues/cups compared to ML, just as its different from exihbition mode as we all know.

CPU on highest difficult tends to cheat a lot more on Master League from my experience, thats true.

I remember reading comments from people here saying that they only play exihbition because of cheating. And this is nothing new, its been like this for ages now. Exihbition mode plays more fairly, but it can be not much challenging to some people.

They are releasing this as a separate game, so they kind of had to have these things right. Their last WC dlc was so tacked on it didn't even have the display elements right or anything.

They are releasing this as a separate game, so they kind of had to have these things right. Their last WC dlc was so tacked on it didn't even have the display elements right or anything.

A boxed product without any stadia and missing several licenses. I'm surprised UEFA allow Konami to use the licensing so badly...although footballing governing bodies aren't the most reputable themselves :DD

It's a waste tbh.

EDIT: having said that, i will be playing it haha.

I think the biggest problem with pes 2016 is that its a game that feels so basic in some fundamental aspects.

The dribbling for example. Theres no variety in pace on the ball. You only have the normal analogue stick movement and the sprinting. Thats it. The R2 movement imo its almost useless, it doesnt work as a proper close control movement.

And the most importante thing, theres no real quick and effective transition between close control and sprinting with decent and smooth animations. I think this is what that feature "burst move" (I think it was first introduced on pes 2012 if Im not wrong but for some reason they removed it) tried to simulate. We dont have this anymore.

Given how Adam seems to see this game as the closest thing to perfection ever created by Konami, I have minor expectations that they will really work on new gameplay features and ideas that realky brings more depth and variation to the game. Really sad.

I think the biggest problem with pes 2016 is that its a game that feels so basic in some fundamental aspects.

The dribbling for example. Theres no variety in pace on the ball. You only have the normal analogue stick movement and the sprinting. Thats it. The R2 movement imo its almost useless, it doesnt work as a proper close control movement.

And the most importante thing, theres no real quick and effective transition between close control and sprinting with decent and smooth animations. I think this is what that feature "burst move" (I think it was first introduced on pes 2012 if Im not wrong but for some reason they removed it) tried to simulate. We dont have this anymore.

Given how Adam seems to see this game as the closest thing to perfection ever created by Konami, I have minor expectations that they will really work on new gameplay features and ideas that realky brings more depth and variation to the game. Really sad.

I said this over at WENB. I bought the game because i missed PES (sad i know) but paid the £18 ps+ price. I'd be pretty happy to buy it if they charged £15 as a digital game from the outset. Basic is the right word for it. It does a few things well but it's so far behind technically. I had some fun playing it last night though after taking it for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom