PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Not to be a Negative Norman, but when I saw the ML news and the leading headline was "new menus"...

Jesus Christ, I love this demo Konami but you just don't give a shit about certain game modes (and by extension, certain gamers), do you. Is that what you think the main problem with ML is? "We need a new menu guys, I'm sick of the old one."

There will never be a Master League evolution. Not unless they monetise it somehow.

Cant understand the positive reviews other than to think people will except anything Konami serves up. The tale of the Emperors new clothes come to mind.
Laser guided passes are bad enough but no fouls by the Ai is a total game breaker. Would it be acceptable if there was no throw ins ? No corners ?
No fouls mean no free kicks and no penalties so no need to have players who have these abilities.
Foul the Ai and you will be booked but the Ai has a licence to break your players legs.
This years demo is a joke an insult after so many of us highlighted the lack of fouls in PES 15 Konami ignored us and produced a game with no fouls at all. Could have been a great game instead its a steaming pile.

Fukkin konami 24 balls out of which 4 are actually usable, who playswith those ugly ass PES balls!? Fifa got loads of balls which are all AUTHENTIC

so annoying

Chilean League fake and partial Argentinien League licensed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKI8hc6csLU

Only 22 stadiums on the game (I supose more stadiums on the first DLC) and 23 balls unlocked (others balls are hidden):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWtuxs_t9BI

List of the stadiums:
Giuseppe Meazza
San Siro
St. Jacob Park
Old Trafford
Allianz Arena
Juventus Stadium
Estadio Mineirao
Arena Corinthians
Estadio Beira Rio
Estadio do Morumbi
Estadio Urbano Caldeira
Saitama Stadium 2002
Konami Stadium
Metropole Arena
Estadio de Scorpiao
Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo
Estadio de Sagittaire
Studio Orione
Burg Stadium
Estadio del Martingal
Rose Park Stadium
Coliseo de los Deportes

Cant understand the positive reviews other than to think people will except anything Konami serves up. The tale of the Emperors new clothes come to mind.
Laser guided passes are bad enough but no fouls by the Ai is a total game breaker. Would it be acceptable if there was no throw ins ? No corners ?
No fouls mean no free kicks and no penalties so no need to have players who have these abilities.
Foul the Ai and you will be booked but the Ai has a licence to break your players legs.
This years demo is a joke an insult after so many of us highlighted the lack of fouls in PES 15 Konami ignored us and produced a game with no fouls at all. Could have been a great game instead its a steaming pile.

a particular game reviewer named everyone as typical fanboy who criticized the demo in any areas other than the foul system. imo who settle for what we get nowdays, forgot after years & years of trash what is like a decent football video game or never played one ever

a particular game reviewer named everyone as typical fanboy who criticized the demo in any areas other than the foul system. imo who settle for what we get nowdays, forgot after years & years of trash what is like a decent football video game or never played one ever

IMO you are overreacting.
The amount of stadiums is dispappointing, but did you expect something other ?

I didn't.

Would you have been happy with 5 more ?

With 10 ?

With 15 ?

I knowit's exasperating that San Siro and Meazza are two different stadiums...

nah i dont take stadiums too seriously, the stadium list is rather funny at the moment to me. first the gameplay should engage me after then i could be mad about that short list

stadium list from ISS Pro Evo 2 tho

Key Square Stadium -Australia National Stadium, Canberra, Australia

Royal Palace Stadium -Konig Boudewijn Stadion, Brussels, Belgium

Flying Disk Stadium -Stade de France, Paris, France

Twin Towers Stadium -Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany

Apex Stadium -Wembley, London, England

White Stadium -San Siro, Milan, Italy

Imperial Stadium -Olympiastadion, Munich, Germany

Arena Stadium -Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, Holland

Masters Stadium -Parc des Princes, Paris, France

Pacific Plaza Stadium-Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile

National Stadium -Saitama Stadium, Tokyo, Japan

Legends Stadium -Old Trafford, Manchester, England

International Stadium-Yokohama International Stadium, Yokohama, Japan

Arc Stadium -Nagai Stadium, Osoka, Japan

Oval Stadium -Olympic Stadium, Tokyo, Japan

Club House -Hidden stadium, a training field

16 :D

How on earth did Konami bag the Champions League rights?

Christ 20 stadiums, most of which are made up and I editable. Only 3 of those balls are ever used by anybody. Those PES and old fashioned balls look terrible in game. Can't wait for another season Which looks totally unrealistic. No effort into bettering aspects away from on the pitch has been made at all.

Jesus, 22 stadiums.

Master League will be an empty, souless experience once again then.

So sad that Konami haven't caught up with the times. It's 2015, not 2005.

They can make the best video game of all time (MGS: Phantom Pain) but their football games are still half-arsed and semi-cooked.

Thank god the 'other' game is so good this year. It stll saddens me though that such a ONCE great game hasn't evolved much, if at all. PES 2016 will probably have no fouls, just 22 stadia, automated rocket shots which give an empty feeling when you score them, in-game menus that look like a PS2 game and a Master League which is worse now than it was before.

I just don't understand their philosophy anymore.

I couldn't give a shit about different footballs. I must have used two different balls throughout 7 months of playing PES2015. Stadiums, I'm fine as long as there's at least 10 that can assigned in edit mode, for variety in ML. Team licenses matter not.

Gameplay wasn't likely to change much from demo, I've been expecting a patch within the first fortnight. This will need to have around 20% more ref calls & bad AI tackles in, plus AI passing accuracy slightly reduced.

The 'big' news about ML is fine for my tastes. Could be more but they are welcome improvements. Everything else seen in the past 24 hours hasn't changed my feelings one bit. A month after release, who knows.

After a few pages of good constructive posts we suddenly felt back to whining about miniscule details, like the number of stadiums.
I assume that is pure boredom. Just because the waiting for the full game takes too long. Another facotor is that Clown Baby is back, with his bag full of bitterness :D

Last edited:
Jesus, 22 stadiums.

They can make the best video game of all time (MGS: Phantom Pain) but their football games are still half-arsed and semi-cooked.

Thank god the 'other' game is so good this year. It stll saddens me though that such a ONCE great game hasn't evolved much, if at all. PES 2016 will probably have no fouls, just 22 stadia, automated rocket shots which give an empty feeling when you score them, in-game menus that look like a PS2 game and a Master League which is worse now than it was before.

Did you told me not write something about PES in Fifa threat? Go away to FIFA threat man:R1 if you want write something about this game.

I don't notice stadiums, balls or boots tonbe honest. The only thing for me about stadiums is the lack of smaller sized ones. Each to their own though

Oh God. agree with the youth players. Castolo and Ximenez are silly enough but aaoksgbsddie and xxorglobalob are annoying as fuck

Haha yeah.
It seems like they used a letter generator or something that spits out letters in a different order.
No way that some human being is thinking of names like that...lol

Stadiums don´t bug me that much even I think it should be a bit more.
About the balls, well I never change them either so it´s quite frustrating that efforts were spent on this one.

Why is there surprise?

Adam Bhatti during gamescom interview already said that Pes 2016 would have just few more stadiums

Besides the first years on new platforms they are always few. Later during the generation they reach a great number.

Pes 2008 had 18 stadiums, Pes 2013 had 50 stadiums + stadium creator

I couldn't give a shit about different footballs. I must have used two different balls throughout 7 months of playing PES2015. Stadiums, I'm fine as long as there's at least 10 that can assigned in edit mode, for variety in ML. Team licenses matter not.

Gameplay wasn't likely to change much from demo, I've been expecting a patch within the first fortnight. This will need to have around 20% more ref calls & bad AI tackles in, plus AI passing accuracy slightly reduced.

The 'big' news about ML is fine for my tastes. Could be more but they are welcome improvements. Everything else seen in the past 24 hours hasn't changed my feelings one bit. A month after release, who knows.

This is exactly what i think.

Does anyone know if release date has been delayed?

Here in Australia, retailer seems to have put down a 22 Sept instead of 15th/17th. No reply from @officialpes.
Maybe someone here knows better?

Jesus, 22 stadiums.

wow.. talk about an over reaction. I can understand some moaning about the lack of stadiums, but the lack of fouls?? come on.. those here who believe this wont actually be fixed come release day really need a hard shake me down. Really!!?? And when konami fix this, will you actually play it?? probably not, cause you have Fifa16... so who cares...

wow.. talk about an over reaction. I can understand some moaning about the lack of stadiums, but the lack of fouls?? come on.. those here who believe this wont actually be fixed come release day really need a hard shake me down. Really!!?? And when konami fix this, will you actually play it?? probably not, cause you have Fifa16... so who cares...

In my opinion the last few PES games have lacked fouls, refs have been too lenient, especially when the AI tackles you and you dont get freekicks

Off-topic but I'm so glad you said this Gerd, glad it's not just me.

I've been playing as an AMF (usually played out of position as an RMF) in a Become A Legend game the last couple of months after FIFA started feeling a bit repetitive, and as much as I'm enjoying the difficulty of it overall, I've never won a man-of-the-match award, despite scoring one goal and grabbing two assists in one game (which is a very rare occurrence - in-fact, I've only done that once in 20 games).

It saps the reward right out of the game when you work really hard and finally pull off a great performance, and you're still outranked when compared to the striker who scored a tap-in and ghosted around a bit.

OOPS Chris, i'm very sorry but in BAL and as AMF i managed to be quite a few times man of the match. I was writing about ML.
Started my BAL with Wigan as a SS but mostly played as AMF. I was very good in a bad team.
After one half season i got a transfer to Leicester who at that moment were 20th in the EPL.
Started very good: with me in the team Leicester won 6 matches in a row and i must have been MOTM 4 or 5 times. Then we won against Chelsea, and once again i was MOTM and that was it...the rest of the season i was on the bench...i felt like De Bruyne under Mourinho and stopped a BAL which was very enjoyable until then...

Gaming should be fun and not a source for frustration...i hope this years' BAL will be different, because until i was a first team player, i really enjoyed the mode...

I wonder if KONAMI hasenough people to thoroughly test their games.

I rarely agree with Clown, but this is an exception. There are too few fouls in the game. Even on a high level the CPU makes on average fewer than one foul in a match and that is not realistic.

Back
Top Bottom