PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

The game pace in these videos are fast for me. I know youtube recording and whatnot affects and all, but if it's anything like this I'll have to play on -1 speed. Hope that's still in.

The game pace in these videos are fast for me. I know youtube recording and whatnot affects and all, but if it's anything like this I'll have to play on -1 speed. Hope that's still in.

Lets hope they have the Gameplay speed adjustment option....

Does anybody know if the PS4 version is going to have cross regional servers?, the worst thing about previous versions is that I wasn't able to play with my american friends (which all had ps3's at the moment) from europe, the main reason I stop playing pes after I moved.

At this point i am expecting something truly diabolical but I think the bombshell that is going to drop is inability to make kits truly authentic. Image imports and what not. That would truly suck even if the gameplay happened to be stupendous
i have the same feeling

With the stadiums, isn't the way to get around the bullshit image rights is secure alternate naming rights to each ground.

So if EA lockout the 'Nou Camp'. Konami secure the licences for the 'Camp Nou'.

Things like that, i found interesting over the years how Konami would spell certain teams and stadiums differently to EA possibly due to naming rights.

Oh yes, actually this was kind of funny what stupid names came into their minds.
Specially about the german national team:

Klose - Kmala
Podolski - Pomatski
Schweinsteiger - Slinslizel (my all time favourite :LOL: )
Messenger - Metzelder
Merilrecker - Mertesacker
Fulldrishe - Friedrich (Fulldrishe, WTF? :LOL: )
Rome - Lahm

another good one was:
Aschenkatz - Halil Altintop
ROFL! Aschenkatz would be Ash cat in english :)

Just saw the video of the other game, i wonder when konami will finally get the presentation aspects of the game settled. If they really want to make a splash this year why not also use this time that the have to improve things that drive immersion.

A Friend of mine came to my house and all he was on about was the fact that fifa has the new EPL branding and how much he is looking forward to to playing the game. We saw a video and the presentation looked top class with the EPL branding and the replays and the camera shaking as the crowd celebrates.

My response was well yeah we've got role-control, when will pes sort out its presentation, when are we finally going to have a complete game. Everybody keeps saying gameplay is key, fine it is, but the overall package has to be appealing.

I know i am wasting my time and the commentary and game presentation will be as you were if not even worse but when will things change i am sick and tired of nextyear we will improve.
Who remembers that last year konami said that they will implement snow and handballs and other stuff. This is 2015 and konami are saying now that the more prominent weather has to be implemented.

Are people aware that these things are supposed to be in sports games without even asking, fifa has rain,snow,overcast as choices. We are not supposed to beg for this things they are supposed to be in the game.

I think pes is the most backward of all the whole sports games available now in terms of presentation and packaging. This is 2014, if we do not ask for this as a community when will this change. Konami just keep lying to us and we keep supporting them, please tell me why a sports game in 2014 will be without snow. It doesnt make any sense to me. I mean people are begging for Nets, good net physics, do we really have to beg for this things in a 2014 football videogame with all the advancements in technology available to us . They had 1 whole year to do something to the nets and they just ignored it and it will probably be the same on release.

I want a game with good gameplay that also feels mordern, we look at fifa showing off all these things and we say oh thats nice to have, Can anybody give me any reason why we shouldnt have it in a football game in 2014. There are a ton of things konami can use on this game such as linking the champions league to real-life champions league stats and data and even commentary.

Why cant we have a matchday feel to the champions league mode?. Its like people have become used to the bad presentation from konami and the treat it as normal. To be very honest here i cannot carry on like this, something has to change and change fast.

I cannot believe we are getting rain as a feature and metal gear solid the another game with the same engine has dynamic weather how absurd. I really am not impressed with the build-up so far, and not particularly excited either.

Please i urge you to take a look at the UI for the live updates and the UI for the my-club. The players are boxed off stupidly and the entire thing looks cheap. When are we going to get proper ingame faces. I mean konami have the fifpro licence so what is the hold-up. I look at fifa and see all the things it does right and wonder why would anybody leave them even if its a shallow game.

I literally had nothing to say to my friend who came over today because quite frankly i know nothing. Its like we are condemned to love a game that will never upgrade its presentation will only appeal to people who knew what it was in the old days.

One thing i think that is quite frankly very idiotic is the dotted lines. They claim that the dotted lines are to help newcomers learn the game and to bring in a younger audience which is stupid because a younger audience will be drawn into a well presented game which pes isn't even remotely close to.

New modes, online stability, broadcast-style commentary, mordern presentation, a better training mode, up to date transfers , variable weather and match conditions, good soundtracks not nessun dorma. These things bring in a younger audience and more revenue. How can they claim that snow and rain would be in one iteration and then in the next iteration they say the more prominent weather has been implemented.

Don't we all as paying customers deserve the right to have a choice of variable weather conditions to play the game we love. I literally had nothing to say to my friend today about pes's presentation because it is absolutely rubbish.

I am tired i really am, the earlier we as a community start treating these things the same way that we treat the gameplay issues the better for all of us because quite frankly Pes is very stale and things must change for all of us for the better because we deserve it, we stuck with this game's bullshit for eight years and i have finally had my fill of this treatment.

We need results, we need a complete game

Just saw the video of the other game, i wonder when konami will finally get the presentation aspects of the game settled. If they really want to make a splash this year why not also use this time that the have to improve things that drive immersion.

A Friend of mine came to my house and all he was on about was the fact that fifa has the new EPL branding and how much he is looking forward to to playing the game. We saw a video and the presentation looked top class with the EPL branding and the replays and the camera shaking as the crowd celebrates.

My response was well yeah we've got role-control, when will pes sort out its presentation, when are we finally going to have a complete game. Everybody keeps saying gameplay is key, fine it is, but the overall package has to be appealing.

I know i am wasting my time and the commentary and game presentation will be as you were if not even worse but when will things change i am sick and tired of nextyear we will improve.
Who remembers that last year konami said that they will implement snow and handballs and other stuff. This is 2015 and konami are saying now that the more prominent weather has to be implemented.

Are people aware that these things are supposed to be in sports games without even asking, fifa has rain,snow,overcast as choices. We are not supposed to beg for this things they are supposed to be in the game.

I think pes is the most backward of all the whole sports games available now in terms of presentation and packaging. This is 2014, if we do not ask for this as a community when will this change. Konami just keep lying to us and we keep supporting them, please tell me why a sports game in 2014 will be without snow. It doesnt make any sense to me. I mean people are begging for Nets, good net physics, do we really have to beg for this things in a 2014 football videogame with all the advancements in technology available to us . They had 1 whole year to do something to the nets and they just ignored it and it will probably be the same on release.

I want a game with good gameplay that also feels mordern, we look at fifa showing off all these things and we say oh thats nice to have, Can anybody give me any reason why we shouldnt have it in a football game in 2014. There are a ton of things konami can use on this game such as linking the champions league to real-life champions league stats and data and even commentary.

Why cant we have a matchday feel to the champions league mode?. Its like people have become used to the bad presentation from konami and the treat it as normal. To be very honest here i cannot carry on like this, something has to change and change fast.

I cannot believe we are getting rain as a feature and metal gear solid the another game with the same engine has dynamic weather how absurd. I really am not impressed with the build-up so far, and not particularly excited either.

Please i urge you to take a look at the UI for the live updates and the UI for the my-club. The players are boxed off stupidly and the entire thing looks cheap. When are we going to get proper ingame faces. I mean konami have the fifpro licence so what is the hold-up. I look at fifa and see all the things it does right and wonder why would anybody leave them even if its a shallow game.

I literally had nothing to say to my friend who came over today because quite frankly i know nothing. Its like we are condemned to love a game that will never upgrade its presentation will only appeal to people who knew what it was in the old days.

One thing i think that is quite frankly very idiotic is the dotted lines. They claim that the dotted lines are to help newcomers learn the game and to bring in a younger audience which is stupid because a younger audience will be drawn into a well presented game which pes isn't even remotely close to.

New modes, online stability, broadcast-style commentary, mordern presentation, a better training mode, up to date transfers , variable weather and match conditions, good soundtracks not nessun dorma. These things bring in a younger audience and more revenue. How can they claim that snow and rain would be in one iteration and then in the next iteration they say the more prominent weather has been implemented.

Don't we all as paying customers deserve the right to have a choice of variable weather conditions to play the game we love. I literally had nothing to say to my friend today about pes's presentation because it is absolutely rubbish.

I am tired i really am, the earlier we as a community start treating these things the same way that we treat the gameplay issues the better for all of us because quite frankly Pes is very stale and things must change for all of us for the better because we deserve it, we stuck with this game's bullshit for eight years and i have finally had my fill of this treatment.

We need results, we need a complete game

+1

And here cometh the shitstorm

Adam Bhatti on twitter

Have to say, if you love options files, then PC, PS3 and X360 are definitely the way to go right now. It's a system restriction with new gen

Sharing issues won't last forever, the question is 'when' rather than 'if'. Priority is that we're back where it counts, on the pitch :)

On the bright side
Also been told our PSN digital pre-orders will be live early Sept, with extra content for myClub and wait for it....same price as retail!

I've been informed #PES2015 will be on steam across all territories for launch. Will let you know once pre-orders are live.

Last edited:
One of the guys who reacted there on twitter said:
@Adam_Bhatti It won't be long - Xbox One v2.0 is already coming with DLNA and USB media support. Don't know about PS4 though.

So it seems it has to do with USB support.
But the mod guys are very resourcefull so I have trust in them :)

The problem is not with import images, the problem is with file sharing. You can save files to an usb on PS4 with no problems, but you can only use these files in your profile, you can´t share with other people.

I still believe that the best solution for Konami is to create an online server to share the created data, in stead of people sharing direct through each other. That way they would not depend on Sony and M$oft.

Another stupid reason holding back game advancement. And yet they want to dumb down pc version. I would shoot myself in the balls if I ever think about buying a console.

Last edited:
Another stupid reason holding back game advancement. And yet they want to dumb down pc version. I would shoot myself in the balls if I ever think about buying a console.
hey bro none of that here please ,we play the same game pc or console its the same pes. We all are pes fans, no childish bragging here please. If for anything this affects us as a community and we should help our console friends anyhow we can.

NEXT GEN? hahahahaa

pc ever
You need to be a bit mature about this i dont think the fact that console users are unsure about the option files is a thing to celebrate.

If this leads to lack of sales for pes ultimately you would suffer so please dont ignite a platform war thanks.

Back
Top Bottom