PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

have you seen this boys?

Hello Ando, I can confirm PC and New Gen versions are the same apart from the following items. New gen is slightly ahead of PC for:

• Elapsed time - Show brightness/shadow change from real time lighting according to the match time of day
• Crowd improvement - Crowd variety to be increased by 10 times
• Player lighting to be improved through differed rendering
• Improved shirt quality - Weave variety added
• Enhance depth of field

So gameplay, animations, modes etc etc exactly same.

Shitstorm.jpeg.scaled500.jpg

:LOL:

Ah, well, might aswell close that pc thread then.

Nothing for us pc players to worry about then. Just add enb and its all good

Its only very slightly been held back.

Just too much for my brain after a lot happening and moving to the end of the world.

Re: PES though, I'm neutral. Not feeling anything atm.

It used to work, but lawyers put far more effort into image rights these days. If they can prove the 'fake' stadium is too much like them, then it's in breach.

What they should really do, is do an extensive search to find real stadiums that are most like the famous ones Fifa has exclusively. Buy the image rights to those instead and then allow them to be renamed in the game :)

What they should do is put the "pieces" in the Stadium Editor, or at least the pieces to make a passable version of them. A stand is a stand, it would be up to the user (i.e us) to decide how to put those pieces together.

Sorry but i'll believe it when i see it and play it in my hands. I wonder why we dont get real time dynamic lighting.I dont trust konami, I would love to hear about the stadiums we should have at least 50 stadiums in the game if not more.

I boarded off the hype train already and i'm on foot this time, not gonna be decieved again this year. I saw adam bhatti tweet at some bloke hinting that master league would have much better scouting system and two-tiered transfer system (whatever that means anyway) fingers crossed

Last edited:
With the stadiums, isn't the way to get around the bullshit image rights is secure alternate naming rights to each ground.

So if EA lockout the 'Nou Camp'. Konami secure the licences for the 'Camp Nou'.

Things like that, i found interesting over the years how Konami would spell certain teams and stadiums differently to EA possibly due to naming rights.

The Spanish stadium things seems stupid in Konami have full licences to all La Liga teams so any nonsense EA agreements has shouldn't affect Konami's intentions to put Spanish stadiums in since they have the League and individual club rights.

If Barcelona say its ok for Konami to use their stadium EA can rightly go fuck themselves and shove their dirty little agreements up their ass. Again, to work round the shit, just give the stadium a alternate name, ratified by the clubs themselves

I will be intrigued to see what the stadia and team number limits are this year. The number should be higher than usual on NG consoles.

This is why konami continues to bullshit us we need to have more than 50 stadiums this is 2014 not 1993. I am looking forward to the announcements they have to impress. Zee ur expecting 20? pes 2014 had 18 stadiums, how is pes 2015 a step-up from that?

What they should do is put the "pieces" in the Stadium Editor, or at least the pieces to make a passable version of them. A stand is a stand, it would be up to the user (i.e us) to decide how to put those pieces together.
LMA manager used to have it

Its Konami all this good news comes at a price
:LMAO: Me too, i wonder what they have removed tho. Its like they are aversed to making a finished game with no complaints. They make one thing very good only to totally fuck up another. I am truly scared for us now with all the good news.

Last edited:
At this point i am expecting something truly diabolical but I think the bombshell that is going to drop is inability to make kits truly authentic. Image imports and what not. That would truly suck even if the gameplay happened to be stupendous

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom